[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ thinks about this twisted Muppet Show parody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Meet the Feebles.jpg (365 KB, 1391x1998) Image search: [Google]
Meet the Feebles.jpg
365 KB, 1391x1998
What does /co/ thinks about this twisted Muppet Show parody by Peter Jackson?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulb0pLBgRCw
>>
Love it. I remember watching repeatedly when I was on a huge Jackson kick (circa 1998.)
>>
>>84174940
There are some kind of dark strange ambiance on this movie.
>>
>>84174809
Creeped me out something fierce when I first saw it as a kid.
>>
>>84174809
I wish Jackson would stop fucking around on increasingly disappointing new projects and just give his first three films the full Special Edition Blu Ray release like he said he would a fucking decade ago.
>>
>>84174809
They're not your average, ordinary people.
>>
It's funny and disturbing all at once. Would have to know someone really well before I'd recommend it to them.
Also fuck that fly. His death was kinda harsh but damn was he a creepy bastard.
>>
>>84174809

There should be more films like this.
>>
>>84175822
The Fly is a satire of Paparazzi, that entire movie is a disturbing satire of the show-business.

The rat was also a huge cunt too.
>>
>>84175708
I once heard there were scripts written to make Bad Taste a trilogy, sadly that will never happen.
>>
Love the movie
Wish I had friends/family with weird enough tastes to share it with.
>>
Needed more Madame Bovine.
>>
>>84174809
Really underrated. The crappy production quality really enhanced the creepy and disturbing atmosphere that Jackson was going for.
>>
>>84177332
I agree on both counts. It's an excellent satire of the petty drama of live theater life in general, too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.