[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VES KjoxAmZg Don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: o-BOJACK-facebook.jpg (185 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-BOJACK-facebook.jpg
185 KB, 2000x1000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VESKjoxAmZg
Don't know how often this is discussed here, but a new trailer is out.
Bojack thread.
>>
https://kat.cr/bojack-horseman-seasons-01-02-special-1080p-hevc-x265-t11894880.html
>>
That was a fucking lousy trailer

Can't wait though.
>>
... Harper?
>>
>>84174191
Why is Mr. Peanutbutter so based?
>>
>>84174191
Will we ever see Mr. Adultman again?
>>
So hyped. I love how the writing on the show makes the character's emotions in it and their motivations for what they do feel real and lived in. But at the same time I worry because that's a really fine line to walk and not trip into overly melodramatic tela novella territory.
>>
>>84174995
He's a good dog
>>
>>84175013
Honestly I hope not. They kind of tapped out what they could do with him over the course of two seasons. Anymore and they'd just kill the joke. Plus he's a very busy business man, he might not have time.
>>
>>84175030
He's a cute, if my lab was an yellow one I would've named him Peanut butter too.
The moment with the phone call in the restaurant with Diane was so touching.
>>
>>84175067
He must be making a business on the stock market.
>>
>>84175013
>>84175067
>>84175113
He's a busy guy with a lot of business on his plate, but he's loyal: he might make a cameo.
>>
>>84174946
Its got a dick. He also fucked a deer, not a fish.
>>
>>84175086
>if my lab was an yellow one I would've named him Peanut butter too.
Be sure and call your dog that when you have friends or family over, or in front of strangers in public.
>>
>"Bojack, you are amazing. You're bright and you're funny and handsome and you're talented! If you can't see that, then you're the biggest, dumbest piece of shit in the world."
Knowing Bojack, he's gonna take the latter to heart more than the former.
>>
>>84175783
I think MR. Peanut Butter is a better suited name.
>>
Looks like Bojack stops his running routine once he gets famous.
>>
File: Penny.png (1 MB, 1100x1107) Image search: [Google]
Penny.png
1 MB, 1100x1107
Will she make an appearance?
>>
>you will never have a hot catgirl cougar girlfriend to get you acting gigs and be impressed by your youthful stamina

how could a merciful god allow for this
>>
Any one else glad J.D. Salenger is sticking around
>>
>>84180982
you fuckin know it
>>
>>84176678
Looks like we'll be seeing how Princess Carolyn met and got together with Bojack judging by the trailer. She's awfully positive about him with that line and there's shots of them when they were younger. Or maybe they try to get back together before realizing it's a terrible idea.

Hopefully PC keeps her shit together, she ended last season on better ground than pretty much all of the other main characters.
>>
>>84181242
She seems like she might be trying to cozy back up with him this season.

Real talk: what is Bojack's end-game girl?
Pic completely unrelated.
>>
>>84181402
On the one hand, maybe she would be good for Bojack now that he's learned (?) a bit and she's much better emotionally herself. She's hard-ass enough to keep him in check and knows him well enough at this point. I kind of hope she's end-game.

On the other hand, things always end in disaster. We also see jumping on Bojack like she's attacking him in a restaurant in the very same trailer. She might also be more interested in him now that he's on the cusp of breaking through as a movie star and she wants him as a big part of her agency.

Realer talk though: Bojack ain't having end-game with anyone. He'll end the show single but not as depressed. On the way though, he'll eventually sleep with Diane in a huge mistake, ruining her and Mr. Peanut Butter's marriage (as if it didn't already have problems).
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.