[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ysysysysysysy.jpg (226 KB, 737x1827) Image search: [Google]
ysysysysysysy.jpg
226 KB, 737x1827
is this accurate?
>>
File: 1423149057046.jpg (55 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
1423149057046.jpg
55 KB, 500x707
>>84173990
painfully so.

Lin needed love.
>>
>>84174100
She needed a good dickin'. Thankfully that's what Mako is for.
>>
>>84174172
If Mako showed anymore affection than that I'm sure Korra and Asami would be right at Lin's throat.
>>
>>84174100
Why do older women in this show make my dick so hard?
>>
>>84174209
but they're already at each other's throats

with their tongues

that's how kissing works i looked it up
>>
>>84173990
Tenzin seemed to understand he had wronged her and didn't seem to push for her to forgive him, he just knew they had to basically sweep it under the rug now that he had responsibilities to his family, the new Avatar and then the new Airbenders.
>>
>>84174172
I like this idea.
>>
>>84174253
her mom seemed to have a similar attitude. she wanted lin to be pragmatic and move on even though she had been wronged, but she was too brusque to get the message across effectively
>>
>>84173990
Tenzin didn't really do anything wrong. Assuming he actually broke up with her and didn't just cheat on her.
>>
>>84176740
you're new to women I guess?
>>
>>84174253
Yeah, Lin had to have known deep down that a relationship with Tenzin wasn't going to work out in the end because she didn't want to have kids. I really don't know what she was expecting.
>>
>>84176740
It's heavily implied there was cheating. At least from Pemma's pov.
>>
>>84176799
Cheating was never implied, Pema just said she was honest with Tenzin and she just got so lucky that their relationship was already on the rocks.
>>
>>84176773
That maybe Tenzin would not be that kind of person. That maybe he'd understand that. Forcing kids on someone no matter what.
>>
>>84176837
Well the situation wasn't just as simple as Lin not wanting kids while Tenzin did want them. She honestly couldn't expect the last airbender to not want to make more airbenders.
>>
>>84173990
For me it is.
>>
>>84174172
i really liked lawful mako cop, he was a lot more fun that way
>>
>>84176837
>>84176909
Basically this. Tenzin has a responsibility to make more airbenders. There was no way of knowing the Harmonic Convergence would bring more into the world naturally so it was pretty safe to assume that he needed to continue on and rebuild their culture.
>>
>>84176831
Pema was willing to start a relationship with a man who was already with someone, and assumed she was in the right. It was such an odd scene, and she gave Korra awful advice.
Season 1 went downhill from there.
>>
>>84177267
Basically this! It's something odd for an adult to due. Hey just steal him. It's kind of why I feel like cheating may have been involved
>>
>>84177406
women dont see it as stealing, they see it as rescuing their soulmate from a doomed relationship with a harridan who never deserved him anyway
>>
Didn't Aang have to stop Lin from destroying Air Island after Tenzin broke up with her?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.