[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else hate FP now, because finn was your insert character,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
Does anyone else hate FP now, because finn was your insert character, and you feel more angry and bitter that she rejected you and youve been alone ever since?
>>
>>84153863
Get help
>>
>>84153863
>does not realize that FP and Finn are in good terms nowadays.
Phoebe's last action towards Finn was cheering him up with rhymes
>>
>>84153863
No because I'm emotionally mature. Even if I were living vicariously through Finn, it's entirely his fault that FP dumped him. She doesn't deserve hate for that.
>>
I want to molest FP but she's on fire
>>
>>84154062
>Phoebe's
who?
>>
>>84154160
>literally outdated as fuck
>>
>>84153914
You should say this to most modern Adventure Time fans, anyone who supports Bubbline, and the current writers.
>>
>>84153914
You'd be surprised at how many people will self-insert themselves as the main character.
>>
>>84153863
i could never HATE her
but i dont find her as interesting now as when she had this "is she evil or can she learn to be a chilled-out adventurer?" dynamic going. now she's just the indisputably good king of her people whose only major characteristic is getting repeatedly betrayed
>>
>>84153863
You should hate Finn. It's his fault she dumped him, she had every right to do what she did
>>
>>84154083
>>84154643
NO, FP SHOULDVE STAYED WITH HIM AND IS A CINNAMONROLL GOBBILING WHORE FOR BETRAYING HIM!!!!
>>
Is adventure time still a thing?
Did they ever start adventuring again?
>>
You and a good chunk of this board, buddy. Everytime people here attempt to criticize a show, one of their complaints is guaranteed to be "GOD, why is X character such an asshole/cunt to the protagonist, OMG he's/she's so annoying". Like people are incapable of refrain from projecting their feelings into the show.
>>
File: img.jpg (42 KB, 271x567) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
42 KB, 271x567
I drew this 4 years ago out of my hate for FP!
>>
>>84153863
>Does anyone else hate FP now

I do. But nothing to do with Finn; I hate her because of that corny ass rap. Neptar had a decent double time when he was building a suit to ironically kill FP. I always hoped they'd get back together but hearing FP rap like she was selling danimal yogurt to kids completely ruined the character for me.
>>
>>84153863
>>84155442
Not really hate, but feel the character is pretty boring.
>>
>>84153863
>finn was your insert character
How pathetic.
>>
>>84153863
I don't hate FP. I hate the writers. Though I will admit that nearly every girl that Finn was vaguely teased with, I stopped caring about them when it was clear Finn would never be with them

I just want Finn to be happy in a relationship. And the girl be someone outside that relationship.
>>
>>84153863
I more dislike the show because it feels like it discarded him
>>
I just miss the adventuring
>>
>>84153863

you know i don't even watch the show, but i fail to see how him getting dumped was anything but good for him. I mean how the hell was he supposed to stick his dick into a living fire? Move on, find a bitch that can actually put out.
>>
>>84160482

Condom of Grater Flame Shield.
>>
>>84154102
The great dilemma
>>
>>84160482
Flame Shield.

And Finn never found another bitch, so right now it hasn't been a good thing.
>>
>>84160551
That's a good thing too, he needs to get his shit straightened out before he thinks about bitches.
>>
>>84153863
>Defending Finn after Frost & Fire
STOP
>>
>>84160701
NO, YOU STOP DEFENDING THAT BITCH FLAME PRINCESS
>>
>>84160627
It's been ages since Breezy. I'm pretty sure he's past that Frost and Fire phase. Especially now that he's actually talked it out with FP

But he still isn't out of the "whole world wants to shit on Finn" phase. We're at a point where we wonder what the fuck is Finn even doing still doing stuff for PB. And no, this isn't about her not being a love interest anymore. It's about her being a hypercompetent super princess with her badass vampire dyke. She doesn't need Finn for shit and Finn doesn't really get anything from doing her errands.
>>
>>84160538
>>84160551

>>84160551

Wait that was a thing? Again i didn't watch the show, but i vaguely remember seeing him wrapped in tin foil to try and hug her (which incidentally really wouldn't work very well).
>>
>>84160800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfdrXz4xtKQ
>>
>>84160824

welp my problems with that relationship were unfounded. Nevermind, ya'll have legitimate reason to gripe.
>>
>>84153863
Why would I need to self insert when I managed to get rejected and become bitter and alone ever since by myself?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.