[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think of this? imo once you realize it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
What does /co/ think of this? imo once you realize it's ironic to disgust "muh feelz" tumblrinas, it's not so bad, pretty funny, even.
>>
>>84152943
/co/ likes it I think. It is surprisingly good for something made with a 2 cent budget.
>>
>>84152943
I like it a lot. I can think of only two episodes that fall flat.
>>
>>84152943
it isn't walking the prank so by that fact alone i'll tolerate it.
>>
>>84152943
I really enjoyed the yellow snow sketch
>>
Surprisingly accurate depiction of young masculine friendship among teenagers in a no name small southwestern town..
>>
>>84153456
Is such a shame that it can only be found in this quality
https://youtu.be/h81PlK3m5og
>>
>>84152943

It's like what Regular show was before it turned to shit.
>>
File: pickle and peanut.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pickle and peanut.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
It's great.
I've been trying to keep my eyes open for the old man hidden in the background of every episode but somehow it wasn't until the newest bunch that I actually noticed him in the opening.
>>
this show is surprisingly hilarious, but I think it's just on the wrong channel. kids won't get it's ironic humor and adults won't ever see it due to it being on Disney XD. I feel like it would be better suited on CN or adult swim. too bad everyone hates it due to mr enters autism.
>>
Furst and possibly only merch coming in August.
>>
>>84152943
>once you realize it's ironic to disgust "muh feelz" tumblrinas
stopped reading there.
>>
Favorite lines,/co/?

>Careful! Handle it gently as though my heart.

>Computers are eaaaasssy. This will be just like performing surgery on a small dog, or a child.

>With you and the phone together... We're making progress!
>Uh, no, this is definitely a step backwards, Pickle. I'm in a SHARK.
>>
>>84154645
>You guys a couple of narcs?
>No sir, we're Americans!

>Peanut you've done it again, and by that I mean you've done it for the first time you stoops.

>My therapist says it's good for me to go out into the desert and verbally express my primal rage... and urges. UUUUUURRRRRGGGHH!
>>
everyone hates this show
>>
I would rather watch it than regular show that's for sure.
>>
It's an underrated gem for sure, too bad for its inevitable cancellation.
>>
I tried to get my mom to watch this. She could only say someone at Disney hired strung out hobos to create this show.
>>
What's the appeal, beyond "triggering tumblrinas". Not trying to be a cynical fuck, legitimately haven't seen an episode.
>>
I want peanut's ring tone
>>
>>84154496
>listening to people on Youtube
When will humanity ever learn?
>>
>>84154496
fucking mr enter
at least the other big cartoon reviewer (pan) fucking loves it

also i love this show. despite being TV-Y7 it feels as fucked up as shows during early adult swim or 2010 cartoon network. i think matt harrigan from williams street works on this show?
>>
>>84152943
One of the funniest cartoons of the 2010's. Too bad it'll suffer the same fate as Wander.
>>
>>84152943
This show is so stupid and i love it for that, it feels like those early 2002 or 2003 newgrounds cartoons that made you laugh at the dumbest things.
>>
I've enjoyed other projects by Joel Trussell and enjoy them in much the same way I enjoy Brad Neely's work. Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but weirdly endearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtYEz4OKCn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-XD1blIbcg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejJ43Lm-JIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TckDFWfqWi4
>>
>>84152943
Its a shallow attempt to make something hearken back to old spongebob. I wasn't impressed in the slightest.
>>
It isn't on CN so no one talks about it here except very occasionally.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.