[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did white boys mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (152 KB, 478x361) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152 KB, 478x361
What did white boys mean by this?
>>
They were jealous of BBC, isn't this from the season with the "Obama monument" next to the Washington monument?
>>
>>84138953
As inner city youths, Afro-americans miss out on camping and Halloween. Peter wanted to help him make up for lost time by dressing up as a ghost and starting a bonfire.
>>
>>84138953
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit
>>
>>84138953
Aren't you afraid of fire ghosts?

Also in the usa having sex with a black man is a trait of lower quality women. Which makes sense because Lowis is a peggy hill/that mom from Malcom in the middle tier cunt

Also having sex with negros increases your chance of contracting hiv and 48% of all black women in the USA have genital herpes
>>
>>84139438
>48% of all black women in the USA have genital herpes
That sounds like bullshit, but I don't doubt it could be pretty high up there in 20's or 30s
>>
>>84139569
I think anon might be referring to this
http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/STDFact-herpes-detailed.htm
I'm assuming Cleveland is one of the good ones in his example
>>
>>84139569
Shockingly enough, it's completely true.
>>
>15 minutes into Netflix and cuck and her bf give you this face
>>
>>84139620
Wait I'm a little confused
>>84139614
says herpes isn't uniformly distributed among genders (20% F 10%M) Where does it say specifically black women have that exact rate?
>>
>>84139826
Further down. It says like 27% of black guys have the herps and 48% of black women
>>
>>84140190
>when controlled for number of sex partners , rate of infection is around 30%
>for black men it would probably be around 15%
I guess neither Peter nor Jerome were in the wrong ;^)
>>
ITT: little dick white bois
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.