[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ADWSS Search
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: adwss.jpg (133 KB, 234x350) Image search: [Google]
adwss.jpg
133 KB, 234x350
Anything new on this?
Confirmations on prostitution rumors?
New calls?
Leads?
Anything?
>>
>>84130790
We FINALLY got in contact with the director recently... Only for him to say that they're remaking it AND avoided all questions about the original version.
>>
>>84130828
there is no original version by the looks of it
>>
I don't understand the fascination with this. If it's real, there's no way it can't be the cheapest and shittiest thing in existence, thrown together in one afternoon.
>>
>>84130902
why do you think we're so interested
>>
>>84130828
only supposed 'promo' copies of an incomplete project lol
>>
>>84130790
The original is likely lost forever,

A remake is going to be kickstarted, quickly shat out with no budget or effort, and the money will be pocketed by the crook behind the film.
>>
>>84130902
feels like a creepypasta in a way. Like, there's something genuinely unnerving about the whole situation even beyond the money laundering/possible brothel-running thing
>>
>>84131059
we'll see June 30th what Lorenzo says once the lost media wiki dudes call him again whats up with that ( according to him) the crowdfunding was supposed to be put up by june. I do not trust my money going there lol.These guys dip all the time; changing offices, numbers, names,etc. Theyre gonna take the $ and run .
>>
File: Sdfs.png (38 KB, 611x240) Image search: [Google]
Sdfs.png
38 KB, 611x240
it's real
>>
>>84131206
Mighty No.9: The movie
>>
>>84131349
now c'mon, I saw that in pan-pizza's video
so not so new.
>>
Okay, I've been seeing these threads for months now.

What is this about?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.