[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What universe is this? Have they appeared in comics before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
What universe is this? Have they appeared in comics before?
>>
trying google for half a second you fucking brain dead shit stain
>>
>>84129405

Justice League Gods and Monsters.

Pretty great animated movie. Has a few tie-in comics, but they originated with the movie itself. Go watch it.
>>
>>84129405

Anyone know if we'll get more of this? I mean i heard something bout a continuation coming this year, but i've also heard that was cancelled. Anybody know? I'd love to get more of this.
>>
>>84129425
I know it's from the movie you moron, I was asking if they appeared anywhere else
>>
>>84129505
Like it was said, they were conceived for the movie but have a series of tie-in comics before the movie's release.

>>84129492
"Season 2" was announced but then it was said to be "postponed" I think? I think they're on the backburner right now, as in cancelled but not officially. I doubt we'll see more anytime soon, unfortunately. We saw concept art for Green Lantern, Mary Marvel and one other hero I can't remember

Someone correct me if I'm wrong
>>
So, we're all in agreement that SuperHombre is the best modern iteration of Superman, yes?
>>
>>84129751
They were all surprisingly well done.
I had issues with the movie itself but I'd still really love to see more of these characters and their world.
>>
>>84129492
There was a "season 2", but it's on hiatus.
Presumably because the movie sold less than expected.
>>
>>84129751

Nah, I still like main continuity Supes more, but Super Hombre manages to actually pull off a slightly darker Superman without just retreading Red Son and still being believable.

Mexican Supes is a bit of a dick but he still dislikes injustice and really does want to make the world better.
>>
>>84130446

I want to see Bekka and Luthor traveling around Cosmic DC and kicking ass.
>>
>>84129751
How about all the great runs that have come out in the past 20 years? Morrison, Johns, Buisek, hell even Pak is good. Or are you a cartoonfag who thinks he has the right to call any iteration of Superman "the best" without picking up a comic?
>>
>>84129559
>one other hero I can't remember
Steel
>>
>>84129505
again you monkey, a minute of googling would have answered your question for you.
>>
>>84129405
They are Bruce Timm OC.
>>
>>84130592
You know how batman and superman always seem to end up getting teleported to other dimensions? I'd love to see main supes and bats react to these guys. If supes has already fought zod it'd be funny to see that little misunderstanding. And it's not like Bruce hasn't fought vampires before.
>>
Movie, show, and Comics https://mega.nz/#F!It9wBDaa!B2mWyCUHRcZqvJbFY3qGSA
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.