[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what does /co/ think of the Steven Universe sountrack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
I personally liked some of their chiptunes,
>https://m.soundcloud.com/aivisura
>>
File: 1432680385617.jpg (331 KB, 1120x1397) Image search: [Google]
1432680385617.jpg
331 KB, 1120x1397
>>84129058
Yeah a general sounds great right now.
>>
>>84129058
They're working on a video game OST right now, the kickstarter's up as we speak.

The game is pretty much what you'd expect, lots of wacky quirky kids of all races and sexualities having wacky adventures with a heavy undercurrent of DEEPEST LORE.
>>
>>84130647
Really? What's that about, huh?
>>
>>84130647
I hope it won't disappoint. They seem to be a couple of genuinely good people.
>>
Yes Rebecca sugar is an amazing composer
>>
I love Sugar's stuff (insert songs mostly), but I could take or leave the rest of the soundtrack. Though I am excited that all the pieces of the ending theme will eventually make a full song.
>>
It's fantastic. The arrangement of the string instruments and piano, with the light use of harp in this one, make it my favorite piece to date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNcXFlcBJy4

A lot of the BGM hasn't been released yet, but I think they're at least keeping digital copies of everything.
>>
>>84129058
Does anyone have the mega link all the episodes Especially S3?
>>
>>84131774
we use to have one a while bag that floated around the /sug/. I didn't grab it since I'm a soundcloud for life.

>>84131647
Give me a minute, that sounds familiar to a Endless Ocean song. That game on Wii that had you just exploring the sea with occasional mission to find an animal.
>>
>SU Songs by Composer
>Rebecca Sugar
We Are the Crystal Gems
Let Me Drive My Van Into Your Heart
Giant Woman
It Might as Well Be Your Birthday
Strong in the Real Way
Be Wherever You Are
Li'l Butler (co-written and co-composed by Ian Jones-Quartey)
Destiny
Stronger than You
Full Disclosure (co-written and co-composed by Ben Levin)
Do it for Her
What Can I Do for You (co-written and co-composed with Jeff and Ben)
Haven't You Noticed (That I'm a Star)
Something Entirely New
Peace and Love (co-written and co-composed with Jeff)

>Jeff Liu
Cookie Cat (Lyrics by Matt Burnett and Ben Levin)
Serious Song
The songs from Steven and the Stevens (with "Steven and the Stevens" proper having lyrics co-written by Ben Levin)
On the Run
Jam Song
What Can I Do for You (co-written and co-composed with Rebecca and Ben
Tower of Mistakes
Peace and Love (co-written and co-composed with Rebecca)

>Ben Levin
Do or Donut (Lyrics co-written by Paul Villeco, co-composed by Rebecca and Jeff)
Fishing for Complements
Full Disclosure (co-written and co-composed by Rebecca)
What Can I Do for You (co-written and co-composed with Rebecca and Jeff)

>Hellen Jo
Dear Old Dad
Lapis Lazuli (lyrics co-written by Lamar Abrams)
Wailing Stone (co-written and co-composed by Rebecca Sugar)

>Other
Love Like You (Composed by Aivi and Surasshu, lyrics written after the composition by Rebecca Sugar)
Hey Mr. Postman (improvised by Zach Callison)
I'm Just a Comet (composed by Nick DeMayo)
>>
>>84131774
Gimme a few minutes...
>>
>>84129058
>So what does /co/ think of the Steven Universe sountrack?
It's probably the best part of the show t b h. Even just the random atmospheric music is pleasant to listen to. Fusion dances always sound good, and I like Sugilite's theme in particular. The music really sells what's happening onscreen.
>>
>>84131931
thanks, appreciate it
>>
>>84131774
it's in the trash /sug/

I think they're all .mp4, however.
>>
>>84131774
Is mega necessary? I would say this blog that shares episodes at fullHD with no logos is just as good:

http://theworldofstevenuniverse.blogspot.com/
>>
>>84131854
I'm just autistic tonight.
Its just similar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP6ef1nRmec
>>
>>84132011
nope, this works. thanks a bunch
>>
A rare example of a good soundtrack in an American show.
>>
Some of the battle music sounds like it could be from Bayonetta, which I like.
>>
>>84133729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akk40fqmLKs

If I remember right, the composers have actually cited Bayonetta as influence for this one.
>>
tumblr/10
gtfo faggot
>>
>>84129058
Pretty solid, Alone Together was probably my favorite music wise.
>>
File: 1463931792424.gif (168 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463931792424.gif
168 KB, 400x400
>>84130647
>They're working on a video game OST right now, the kickstarter's up as we speak.
Wait, really! I'm s-
>The game is pretty much what you'd expect, lots of wacky quirky kids of all races and sexualities having wacky adventures with a heavy undercurrent of DEEPEST LORE.
ohhhhhh. It's that kind of post.
>>
>>84133864
we're talking about the ost, not any other aspect of the show
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.