[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think Adam Warlock's first MCU appearance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: adam warlock.jpg (240 KB, 736x809) Image search: [Google]
adam warlock.jpg
240 KB, 736x809
What does /co/ think Adam Warlock's first MCU appearance will be? (outside of his cocoon)
>>
>>84124323
None, they'll just have Starlord take his place since he's part "something" that let him hold an infinity stone.
They have no reason to push for a character that hasn't been in the comics for years.

I know, I'm mad too, but this is the most likely answer.
>>
>>84124323
It won't happen. Viion is taking his place, and the cocoon scene was an accident by Gunn that wasn't supposed to bean anything.
>>
starlords dad
>>
>>84124323
They could have one of the Guardians movies take place on Counter-Earth, with Adam as the only superhuman on the planet, to set up the whole "Space Jesus" thing.

Or they could skip straight to Starlin's paranoid schizophrenic Adam. Either way, if they don't touch on his relationship with Thanos, there'd be no point to using him.
>>
>>84124323
The people most likely to push for characters like Warlock are Whedon and Gunn, though I don't recall either mentioning him specifically.
Since Whedon is out, Gunn is the only real hope, and I don't think he cares enough.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.