[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one of the show's main characters gets killed/written
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1460681017351.jpg (31 KB, 356x356) Image search: [Google]
1460681017351.jpg
31 KB, 356x356
>one of the show's main characters gets killed/written off in the third season
>their replacement character makes the show go downhill

Why does this always happen? Has one show ever succeeded at replacing a main character.
>>
Does this ever really happen in cartoons tho?
>>
Pretty sure this happened in Dexter. But thats no cartoon.
>>
>>84098318
Parks and Recreation got rid of the boring guy who Leslie wanted to fuck and successfully replaced him with two accountants who were not a shit.
But that's not a cartoon, and I can't think of any cartoons where this happens.
>>
>>84098318
Cheers replaced Diane with Rebecca
>>
Would Tom becoming a main character in Daria count? Cause he fucking pulled the show down to the shitter.
>>
>>84098575
He sort of replaced Trent (as Daria's love interest), so I guess it would count.
>>
>>84098318
Uh, Reboot perhaps? I mean, Bob wasn't killed outright and returned at the end, but Enzo's character stepped up and improved a huge amount even before he became Matrix.
>>
>>84098318
>Has one show ever succeeded at replacing a main character.
Doctor Who. Well, kind of.
>>
The only example of this that comes to my mind is the last season of That 70's Show.
>>
>>84098318
Why third season specifically? What show are you talking about?
>>
/co/ - Television and Film
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.