[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why does he like cereal so much? It's not even the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: GendoJohns.jpg (12 KB, 280x358) Image search: [Google]
GendoJohns.jpg
12 KB, 280x358
So why does he like cereal so much? It's not even the best breakfast food.
>>
>>84095144
It's a pillar of childhood for people with parents who don't or can't cook or are not wealthy enough to have a maid, assistant, chef or what not.
So each day you pour your favorite box of Whateveros into your favorite bowl, you eat it with your favorite spoon and develop an unhealthy addiction to its sugary ingredients or comfort food like packaging and experience it provides due to reminding you of simpler times.

Before the plane crash.
>>
>>84095144
It's manchild-food. Goes along with writing about superheroes for a living.
>>
>>84095201
I just ate cereal because I thought every other sort of breakfast food was disgusting. It still is, fuck anybody that genuinely enjoys this rancid bullshit.
>>
File: 9896_l.jpg (81 KB, 614x409) Image search: [Google]
9896_l.jpg
81 KB, 614x409
>>84095201
I basically only ate cereal for breakfast as a kid (I'm a continental European, we generally don't eat meat or eggs or anything cooked for breakfast) and I never developped any emotional attachment to it.

Maybe he just really likes the taste, or what the fiber of a good cereal does to his intestinal flora. Good cereal is healthy as fuck, especially compared to bacon and eggs or half a baguette with nutella.
>>
>>84095244
You better not be talking shit about waffles.
>>
>>84095305
In America that would probably be labelled oatmeal.
>>
When was Johns a kid? Was he a kid at the time when every cartoon had a tie in cereal and there was a prize in every box? It probably just reminds him of his childhood.
>>
>>84095201
You are reading too much into it
>>
File: WEETBIX.jpg (42 KB, 468x263) Image search: [Google]
WEETBIX.jpg
42 KB, 468x263
>American ''''cereal''''
eat a proper breakfast fatsos
>>
Everyone needs to stop eating breakfast like weirdos. How can you eat after you just woke up? I need to be awake for AT LEAST and hour and a half before I can make myself eat.
>>
>>84095244
>he doesn't like pancakes
>>
>>84095244
I respect your right to have an opinion.

I don't respect your weak bullshit opinion when French Toast exists.
>>
>>84095351
Waffletastic Stephanie pls.
>>
>>84095201
There's sugarless cereal, and Oats and Muesli are counted as cereal as well. Cereal is more healthy as a breakfast than most rich foods, if you pick the right thing instead of junk containing hardened sugar.
>>
>tfw havent had cereal in years

Eggs are the superior breakfast food. Fight me fags.

Not that i ever eat breakfast. Cant remember the last time i didnt skip it.
>>
>>84095499
Cereal is lacking in calories. All the commercials say "part of a complete breakfast" for a reason.
>>
Breakfast is the worst meal. The only time breakfast food sounds appealing is a 2am drunk meal
>>
>>84095746
it's the most important meal ya cunt.
>>
>>84095244
Woolie please
>>
>>84095144
I wish he would write funny comics about buying cereal instead of whatever dumb shit he's up to now.
>>
>>84096289
Fixing the dccu>>84096289
>>
>>84095426
Everyone was tricked by the "most important meal of the day" meme.
>>
>>84096376
Is he fixing it by making a story where Lex Luthor can't find apple jacks?
>>
>>84095746
Geoff Johns eats breakfast. And he's the cheif creative officer for a multimedia entertainment company. And you're posting on a faux-Jap jpg board. Makes you think.
>>
>>84096452

I used to skip breakfast when I was in high school. After fainting in my first block class one morning I decided that was a stupid idea and started grabbing a banana or apple to eat on the way. Or a bowl of oatmeal. Either way I need SOMETHING to get some calories in my system when I wake up in the morning or I crash hard.
>>
>>84095144
He's a manchild
>>
He is a retard that confused the Romans with he greeks, his stories are just the headcanon he had as a kid, he is a man child
>>
>>84096497
Lex Luthor:
>doesn't like Apple Jacks "because they don't taste like apples"
>doesn't get why kids like Cinnamon Toast Crunch
>thinks Trix is for everyone
>thinks candy shouldn't be for breakfast

And you elected this man as your president?
>>
>>84095244
fucking freak
>>
>>84095144
Give me some Geoff Johns cereal stories please.
>>
>all dese niggas ain't even eat grits
>all dese niggas ain't even eat sausage gravy and biscuits
>all dese niggas ain't even eat oatmeal
>all dese niggas ain't even eat cold ass leftover fried fish outta the fridge
>all dese niggas ain't even eat hash browns
>>
>>84095144
Will he make a cameo in Justice League at a supermarket, with only various types of cereal in his cart?
>>
File: 4u.jpg (26 KB, 535x364) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
26 KB, 535x364
>>84095201
>"Dark Knight Rises is a masterpiece. No other word can describe it. #BANE"
Does he like the movie because he gets to relive his tragedy?
>>
because cereal is an excuse to eat tons of sugar
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.