[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people hating on this? I haven't been this hype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 13
File: 56f05709c9222.jpg (116 KB, 565x850) Image search: [Google]
56f05709c9222.jpg
116 KB, 565x850
Why are people hating on this? I haven't been this hype for an event in a long time. Especially coming off the coattails of the movie, it's so cool to get to see the sequel right now.

After Infinity War and Captain Marvel this is definitely the movie I'm the most hype for. I think that it'll be Captain Marvel 3 since the next phase will replace Captain America with her (since Evans might leave,) and she'll be a good way for them to get Rhodey into the spotlight if RDJ leaves.

Plus how fucking hype would you be for Tony to leave, then COME BACK for an event like Civil War 2?
>>
>>84094931
Are you being paid to post this?
>>
File: 1466495932884.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466495932884.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>84094931
Not until theres ducks
>>
Why do they always bring Daredevil to these events? He always feels so out of place, like in Avengers vs. X-men. I think the most useful he was there was when he recorded how Spider-man fucked Wolverine in the ass with his sting. Even then everybody agreed camerawork was lackluster.
>>
>>84094971
>Why do they always bring Daredevil to these events?

He has a show now
>>
>>84094971
He'll be prosecuting Clint.
>>
>>84094931
>she'll be a good way for them to get Rhodey into the spotlight if RDJ leaves.
Never going to happen, Don Cheadle is twice Brie Larson's age.
>>
>>84094931
Go away, Bendis.
Your event is shit. Even by your own standards. Seriously, Minority Report? You didn't even give the teams good arguments.
>>
>>84094931
pure cancer
>>
>>84094931

This is the worst and most obvious troll post I've ever seen
>>
>>84094931
/co/ hates everything, except hating.
/co/ loves hating.
>>
Go fuck yourself Bendis. This event is absolutely crap. You are ruining the whole industry with your BS.
>>
Reasons I hate on this event.
1. Civil War 1 had a good premise involving a subject not seen before often in comics. This is just Minority Report.

2. Carol is a dumbass. She brings a team of B-Listers (I'm being generous with that title) to fight Thanos and then I'm supposed to be shocked when it goes tits up? She flies off alone to 1v1 the Hulk and I'm supposed to be surprised when her shit gets smashed? Hell, she flew off to face Banner and not Cho and Banner more of a threat than the Hulk! I'm betting that Inhuman giving her the future visions is leading her along so he can be the big villain at the end.

3. This future-seeing Inhuman with the personality of toast that fell onto the floor isn't even needed for this story. Have they forgotten how many time machines they have in the Marvel Universe? Doom has like twenty of those in his base. Just use them to see what shit went down next week and plan a stakeout! THERE! PROBLEM SOLVED!
>>
>>84094931
Man, didn't we have a few years ago the same plot device with Destiny's diaries?
>>
File: CW II issue 2.png (1 MB, 1308x954) Image search: [Google]
CW II issue 2.png
1 MB, 1308x954
I don't hate it. I just want to get a Bingo to prove that /co/ shitposting is still better than Bendis writing
>>
>>84095484
I've never seen anyone on here hate Chris Ware, David Mazzuchelli, Guy Delisle or Harvey Pekar.
>>
The event is only two issues in, and all we got is dead Rhodey, Coma Shulk, and Tony being a jackass.
>>
>>84095748
THey're all faggots
>>
>>84095805
:^)
>>
>>84095823
>Thinking your shit taste matters to me
>>
>>84095644
Event pushes a new relaunch is all bit confirmed by now
>>
>>84095872
which mean we just need "character switches sides" for a bingo
>>
>>84095644
didn't "sitting around talking" happen in the pre-event thing? and does Cap becoming Hydra count?

And somebody changing sides is 100% going to happen.
>>
>>84095930
Cap becoming Hydra has absolutely nothing to do with Civil War 2.
>>
>>84095644
Does "Guardians of the Galaxy" count if just Star Lord shows up? Not sure about the others, but Star Lord is there.
He's on the side of the bingo, even.
>>
>>84095573

Even by Tony standards his reactions are bizarre.

Why is he so angry at Ulysses for foreseeing Thanos' attack? Why is he so angry at Carol for stopping a Thanos attack? Look, Tony has emotional issues but this degree of displacement seems incredibly forced. You have Thanos in a cell, go take it out on him instead.

Is there a topic of debate in the whole Minority Report issue? Yes there is, but this isn't pre-arresting a husband for stabbing his wife and her lover to death in a crime of passion, this was foreseeing the location of a *Thanos* attack.

It makes Tony look like more of an asshole than he already is to be willing to go to war with his friends over a general philosophical disagreement he has pinned specifically on an event where the area of disagreement is paper-thin.
>>
>>84095977
GotG will have Civil War II tie-ins
>>
>>84095978
To be fair, it was a *Thanos* attack. You don't string together a bunch of volunteers to go fight Thanos, you tell fucking everyone.
Last I remember, Thanos was in the Cosmic Tier OH SHIT! Bracket.
>>
>>84095644
>only two issues so far
>almost have bingo already
How does Bendis still have fans
>>
>>84095573
They don't even NEED a time machine, there's been a shitload of seers in the Marvel U already, like:
Destiny
Blindfold
old Madame Web
new Madame Web
Mantis
And some really crappy bush-league, two-appearances-in-twenty-years type characters.
>>
>>84095999
So why is he mad at Carol instead of Monica, who made the plan?
>>
>>84095872
>>84095930
>>84095977
Doesn't count until it happens
>>
>>84096053
He's confused about which Captain Marvel to scream at.
>>
>>84096042
That robot from the newer Deadpool comics
>>
>>84096053
Closest person he could chew out for being stupid?

Seriously, I can only imagine how this went down.
>"Oh hey,guys. Future dude says Thanos is attacking. Who wants to go fight Thanos, I'll take anyone."
>"...Uh. Shouldn't we tell the Avengers or something? Call Iron Man and Hulk?"
>"Nah, it'll be fine. We've got Black Iron Man and Girl Hulk. I can't see how this could possibly go tits up!"
*Later*
>"Oh God! It's gone Tits up!"
>"...You know, if he can see the future. Why didn't he see this going tits up?"
>>
>>84095644
I'd change the comically good vs. comically evil bit.

Both sides are both pants on head retardedly incompetent. Carol & her C Listers however are a bit more stupid. If cap or Stark were in charge of the initial Thanos fight, War Machine would be up and around. She Hulk would still be on her back but at least not in a coma...
>>
>>84094931
7/10
>>
>>84096313
Cap or Stark would have gotten annihilated.
>>
>>84095573
>She brings a team of B-Listers
>(I'm being generous with that title)

Boring Black Sentry.

Hulkette who can't keep a solo series going.

Woman who animates her hair.

Dazzler. (giggle)

#queerlatinadimensionhoppingpowerhouse

Failed former leader of the Avengers who changes names more often than I change my socks.

Mix of C & D listers is being charitable...

Carol isn't fit to lead a girl scout troop.
>>
>>84096350
They've beat him before with Zero Causalities, Bendis.
>>
File: 1463090930628.png (192 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1463090930628.png
192 KB, 368x368
>>84096365
And she still kicked Thanos's ass with little fuss.
>>
>>84096399
>"Little Fuss."
>Got two people killed.
>>
>>84096365
>Failed former leader of the Avengers who changes names more often than I change my socks
I don't recall Hank Pym being there.
>>
>>84096419
Hank Pym would have probably done an amazing job. Isn't he rocking Ultron Armor and flying around space eating hamburgers?
>>
>>84096399
after getting someone killed....

Seriously i get that you like Carol but this is nothing more than bad writting from Bendis
>>
>>84094931
If you actually think they'd make a movie of this piece of garbage, you're as dumb as the plot of civil war 2.
>>
>>84096433
no x-men or fantastic 4 in this event from stopping the movie to be made
>>
>there are people on /co/ ready to defend bendis' latest movie cash-grab event where characters will sit and talk for the next five issues and the 7th issue will be double page spreads entirely
>>
>>84096399
Lost two friends(who had no business being there)

Learned absolutely nothing from it.

Basically, if I were T'Challa, I'd hire a new leader for my supergroup.
>>
>>84095644
You forgot about Scarlet Witch getting shit on by Bendis. Not even two issues in and he already shits on her about the whole "no more mutants" thing
>>
Haven't read comics since around the time Nu-52 was launching.

Someone give me a TLDR on why the fuck Civil War II is happening.(other than $$$$$)
>>
>>84096785
Marvel has fully admitted CW2 is just cashing in on movie hype.
In-universe, they're arguing over whether or not scrying into the future to prevent world ending threats such as Celestials and Thanos is a good thing.
>>
>>84096099
To be fair, Rhodes did bring anti-Thanos missles.
>>
>>84096809
>they're arguing over whether or not scrying into the future to prevent world ending threats such as Celestials and Thanos is a good thing.

Ya know, that could be a very cool kick-off to an event, but marketing it as Civil War II and giving Bendis the reigns...
>>
>>84096785
>Someone give me a TLDR on why the fuck Civil War II is happening.
Tony's an overly emotional moron and Carol has anger and control issues.
>>
>>84096913
Basically, Trump Vs. Hillary.

And Trump is going to be the first republican I've ever voted for.
>>
>>84096913
Don't forget we all have to endure constant shilling for those faggoty Inhumans with Stark practically jerking off to them in the wine and dine celebration scene
>>
File: image.jpg (500 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
500 KB, 900x1366
This should have been the overall build up to Civil War 2

People who side with Hill and her fucked up mind whipe imprisonment and those who were against

THANKS BENDIS
>>
>>84094931
People who is hyped for events, events which just break every fucking actual storytelling that individual writers want to write in their series, are a cancer that must be cleansed and healed,

This even could've been nice to read, with proper writing, time for building some decent conflict and characterization, and contained to, at most, 3 series. Not like this.

And not now. We have just finished another event-lite that was Stand Off. Let us rest at least a fucking year.
>>
>>84094931
I just want to know whose marvel self inserts is the dude that got precog

Literally OC donut steel tier.
>>
>>84097066
>Literally OC donut steel tier.
As do the black Inhuman Mosaic.
>>
>>84096997
As long as people continue to buy the events and drive them up to be the top sellers when they're out, it's never going to end and is largely one of the reasons I stopped collecting and reading comics.

I've read and lived through three DC rebirth cycles, and then Flashpoint comes along and brings that to a fourth. The stories they're telling are all the same stories they've been telling, only with slight tweaks. Everything is done for a shock factor or publicity factor (making Cap a Hydra agent, all the racially charged changes and sexually charged changes like Fem-Thor, Captain Paki-Marvel, Old Cap/Sam Wilson Cap etc etc.) and not for the sake of a story.

Walking away from it felt like chains had been lifted and I was finally free to peruse other interests that didn't leave me angry and bitter over how bad they've become.
>>
>>84096424
Reverse, Ultron is wearing Hank.
Although it'd be adorable to see Hank use mini-Thanos as key-chain.
>>
>>84097077
>As do the beautiful black Inhuman Mosaic.
ftfy
>>
Nothing has really happened yet and Tony pisses me off.
>his gripe has nothing to do with Ulysses or thought crime
>he acts like he is the only one that tried to test him despite the inhumans, wakanda, and parker industries doing the same it is only plot convenience that he found something they didn't
They even used jean to look into his mind when he met him
>breaks into attilan, assaults medusa and karnak, kidnapped Ulysses, and in the end the inhumans get told to let it go while tony keeps Ulysses
>>
File: 1462274980277[1].png (214 KB, 239x354) Image search: [Google]
1462274980277[1].png
214 KB, 239x354
>>84097175
>beautiful black not-Deadman Inhuman who rot when not in someone's body
>>
>>84095748
Never too late to start
>>
>>84097221
What, he'll die when he's not using powers? Reverse Whor? I was too focused on "beautiful" part of presentation, thinking it's weird choice of word and I missed that rotting part.
>>
>>84096973
>constant
>one scene
>>
It's Bendis and heroes beating other heroes

what happened to creatively using the massive stable of villains?

Do Heroes even trust each now?
>>
>>84097516
Of course they trust each other. Look how they solved Secret Invasion and nobody trusted each other there.
>>
>>84097092
>Walking away from it felt like chains had been lifted and I was finally free to peruse other interests that didn't leave me angry and bitter over how bad they've become.

Congrats, anon.

Marvel has always been a 5 year spin cycle.
>>
>>84097533
what was secret invasion and how did they solve it? Was it anything like Original Sin?
>>
>>84097533
>Look how they solved Secret Invasion
Carol flew to the invasion and killed Skrulls until they all gave up?
>>
>>84097674
let me guess, Bendis wrote that too
>>
>>84097670
Bunch of heroes were Skrull impostor and everyone cast aside their differences, united and beat the fuck out of Skrulls. Iirc, Thor showed up and for first time since Civil War didn't want to remove Tony's head.
>>84097674
And Rightclops Legacy'd them.
>>84097703
Bendis wrote event, Reed wrote Ms. Marvel.
>>
File: what.jpg (400 KB, 1464x480) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
400 KB, 1464x480
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/bendis-on-war-machines-death-she-hulks-fate-raising-the-civil-war-ii-stakes/
>I have a lot of really juicy stuff coming up between her and Tony. I have an issue coming up where they both go to a different AA meeting than the one they normally go to in order to try and avoid each other, but they end up at the same one. They then have it out in the parking lot.

So is there going to be an actual war in this Civil War event, at some point?
>>
>>84097783

yeah like issue 6
>>
>>84096971
I really don't understand this mindset. Sure, Hillary is kind of scary as a person, and she's made some decisions I disagree with, but do you really think she'd be worse than Trump? At least she has a large amount of political experience (and reminder that a lot of the reason people think she's a shill is just compromises you have to make as senator of New York), whereas trump is not just a blowhard with no political experience, but he clearly lacks self-restraint and the ability to compromise, which are critical in a president, not to mention he has an overinflated sense of self worth.

Basically, what would Hillary actually do in office that people are so afraid of?
>>
>>84097783
http://www.strawpoll.me/10382837
>>
>>84097783
Wow leave it to Bendis to actually remember that Carol is an alcoholic
>>
File: image.png (9 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 253x199
>>84098070
>MFW Carol Corp get upset and trash Marvel because of it, calling it character assassination.
>>
>>84096993
But that would have made sense.
>>
>>84098070

after they already showed her drinking champagne at a party last issue.
>>
>>84098316
Now we have our answer to why she's at an AA meeting with Iron Man
>>
>>84095573
You don't know how strong the Ultimates are, do you?
>>
>>84094931
Because the whole premise relies upon the power of precognition being a new element in the Marvel Universe, which even the most casual reader knows is simply not the case
>>
>>84096993
And it's actually relevant to current politics and the ongoing debate of punishment vs. rehabilitation in the American Prison System
>>
why do you assholes keep bumping this thread?
>>
>>84094971

My mugga Nuzlocke needs to come back
>>
>>84096365
>Someone who's beaten King Hyperion singe haneedle
>Physically the strongest female on Earth
>A mutant GL who can't die
>multidimensional traveller who can punch singularities out of existence, her power is to literally break the laws of physics
>someone fast and powerful enough to fuck with Zeus

The only ones who had no business being there were Medusa and War Machine

And if Rhodey shouldn't be there than Iron Man has no right going up against Thanos either
>>
>>84098777
Many people don't give Marvel an automatic pass like you, anon.
>>
>>84098666
I know exactly how strong the Ultimates are. Notice Carol opened with War Machine and Medusa.
>>
File: Rogue_Portrait_Art.png (1 MB, 1096x1766) Image search: [Google]
Rogue_Portrait_Art.png
1 MB, 1096x1766
>>84098712
Carol herself was attacked and nearly killed because of precognition.

>>84098830
Blame that on Monica.
>>
>>84097783
>Raising stakes

Kinda hard to do when the central plot point of the story is preventing stakes from going any higher.
>>
>>84097903

>but do you really think she'd be worse than Trump?

Yes. With Trump I wager it's about 50/50 we go to war with someone, with Hillary it's 100% going to happen. Trump doesn't have the track record to suggest it's an inevitability, whereas Hillary has supported or approved god damn near every disastrous military action this country has taken over the past decade and a half. And why wouldn't she? She's got more than enough political and monetary reasons for doing so.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html?_r=0
>>
>>84098873
Monica told them not to get in each other's way.

It's not her fault that Rhodey had tit seeking missiles
>>
>>84097903

>but he clearly lacks self-restraint and the ability to compromise

From his record, I would say he has displayed exactly the opposite. By all accounts Trump "the man on stage talking to the American public" is not Trump "the man in the boardroom or negotiating business deals". You don't get to be a man in his position by lacking self restraint or the ability to compromise.

But anyway, this isn't /pol/, so let's leave this here please.
>>
>>84096751
>responding to lazy bait 4 hours later
wew lad
>>
>>84098260
The Carol Corps was actually the KSD corp. They fucked off the second Carol got actually good writers.
>>
>>84095978
>
>Even by Tony standards his reactions are bizarre.

>Why is he so angry at Ulysses for foreseeing Thanos' attack? Why is he so angry at Carol for stopping a Thanos attack? Look, Tony has emotional issues but this degree of displacement seems incredibly forced. You have Thanos in a cell, go take it out on him instead.

One of his best friends died because if this. It's perfectly understandable that he's mad for this specific mission. Doesn't justify him opposing carol but still.

He did have issues with a person who could see the future(marianne rodgers) and didn't end well.
>>
>>84098953
Sure, 4chan is just the only place I visit with pro-Trump opinions, and I don't wanna go to /pol/ to ask about it since I'll just get memed on.
>>
>>84099033
It's hilarious that the new Captain Marvel series is just a slight bit less boring than KSD's run but the Carolfags here are going on like it's completely amazing. And I thought X-Men had Stockholm syndrome.
>>
File: 1412904166797.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1412904166797.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>84099062
>oh shit I got called out for being a retard
>I-I was just baiting. T-Thanks!
WEW
E
W
>>
@84099108
>still trying
>>
Keep it coming bro.
>>
>>84094931
The premise is being terribly handled.
Rhodey's death has nothing whatsoever to do with Ulysses, and it wasn't caused by Minority Report-style pre-crime arrest, but by stopping fucking Thanos.
Tony Stark is throwing a temper tantrum even though so far Carol's side has done nothing wrong, Ulysses has saved lives.
And the bullshit extends to tie-ins, Kamala stops a Canadian Ninja that stole a fucking tank and rode it around Jersey City thanks to Ulysses' intel, and it's treated like he's being tried for something he might have done instead of being tried for all the crimes he already committed.
>>
File: 1463799371733.png (858 KB, 1600x1597) Image search: [Google]
1463799371733.png
858 KB, 1600x1597
>>84098810
>All the stronkest peoples on earf!
>Still do worse than the Avengers with several normal people on the roster
>Black Panteher belongs there cause he can scratch you
>>
>>84096313
Stark wouldn't have even gone in the first place. Dude refuses to use Ulysses for anything, he thinks Carol shouldn't have gone on the mission in the first place because "messing with the future is bad".
He would have let everyone in Project PEGASUS die because of his ego.
>>
>>84096053
Because Carol's the headliner.

Yes he should absolutely be furious at Monica for cherry picking heroes instead of dog piling the one guy you dog pile.

Yes he should be WARY of Ulysses and how convenient his powers are but we see IN VISION that Tony isn't above using future sight to make decisions.

His outright rage over this should develop, its like the one thing that Bendis has written that needs to be LESS compressed.
>>
>>84095911
Kamala switches. Mark it.
>>
>>84096377
Alwyas through luck or Deus Ex Machina. Last time they fought, Cap and his Avengers were getting rekt by Thanos and his minions, and only "won" because his son Thane used his OP Inhuman powers on him.
>>
>>84097206
Worst part is that he didn't even need to kidnap him. He could have fucking ASKED, even Ulysses brings that up to which Tony's only answer is "YOU KILLED RHODEY FUCK YOU"
>>
Tony's gone totally insane and is having a mental breakdown but the book is acknowledging this enough.

and if Carol is having a more subtle, "nobody dies" breakdown they aren't showing it at all
>>
>>84100550
No. Kamala will kill/beat down Miles and Sam for betraying the cause first. Calling it.
>>
>>84100355
>and it's treated like he's being tried for something he might have done instead of being tried for all the crimes he already committed.
This. It's not like they arrested a guy before he did anything. They caught him right in the act.
>>
>>84100355
I'm pretty sure that in America you can in fact try someone for driving around with a stolen tank. It doesn't even matter what he intended to do with it, it's a crime.
And why the hell is she comparing a known criminal caught in the act with kids caught by stop and frisk?
>>
>>84101062
Because hamfisted writing.
>>
>>84100968
>He thinks Kamala can beat the Venom Blast
You poor fool
>>
>>84094971
>Why do they always bring Daredevil to these events?

Bendis loves him.
>>
>>84100355
couldn't they just find literally any evidence and then try him for "conspiracy to/attempted [do whatever he was going to do]"?

on top of charging him for stealing a tank, obviously.
>>
>>84101734
Kamala's friend is (ironically) anticipating where all of this will lead via insight so tenuous that it's basically supernatural.
>>
Does any hero ever use all the infighting bullshit as an excuse for a vacation?
>>
>>84101734
Yeah, these characters seem unaware that conspiracy and attempted crime is still a crime. Carol and co. just need to keep tabs on people Ulysses has visions on, then stop them the moment they do something illegal.
We also saw this in action in Civil War II: Spider-Man. Peter followed a guy who he was told was gonna kill 2 people, then punched and arrested him when he saw him break into his ex-girlfriend's house with a gun.
According to Tony this is BAD, because MUH RHODEY and YOU SHOULDN'T CHANGE THE FUTURE BECAUSE I SAY SO.

>>84101788
Yeah, she knows absolutely nothing about Ulysses, how the hell did she extrapolate anything from a Canadian Ninja stealing and driving a tank and, woe is me, being tried for it?
>>
>>84101797
Thing did. He said "Fuck it" and went to Paris in the first(!) Civil War.
>>
>>84101797
Nova pointed out how pointless it is when much greater threats are approaching earth. That was pretty cool
>>
>Everything works out for Carol's side; no civil rights are infringed, many lives are saved
>Suddenly Kronos the Eternal of Time manifests and starts bellowing, "You have tampered with the natural order, now I will restore it via random destruction," and then trashes Manhattan
>Tony: SEE I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN
>>
>>84101900
>SEE I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN
>No you didn't, literally nobody could have predicted this, least of all you. All you said was that we were going to go all Minority Report. Just like the Thanos thing, this has nothing to do with the morality of-
>I TOLD YOU SO
>>
>>84094931
It's not even the sequel, it's a completely unrelated story.
>>
File: 1436843070520.jpg (800 KB, 1280x1968) Image search: [Google]
1436843070520.jpg
800 KB, 1280x1968
>>84101206
>he doesn't know Miles has a history of struggling with giant women.
>>
>>84102726
Miles has a thing going on with Hawkeye or something right?
>>
>>84094931

>Especially becoming off the coattails of the movie, it's so cool to get to see the sequel right now.

Shilliest shill to ever shill: The Post.
>>
>>84102803
He dated Ultimate Kate Bishop until she turned out to be HYDRA.
>>
>>84095644

The white straight male should be checked off courtesy of krappy Khannie in the Tank issue. Also obligatory police brutality, dindu nuttin, and not my all-American x, in the new Captain Falcon book could cover it too.
>>
>>84104512
This is referring just to the main event. Tie-ins don't count.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.