[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game worth picking up during the sale, /co/? I'd ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
This game worth picking up during the sale, /co/?

I'd ask /v/, but I feel like discussion of this game is a strictly /co/ topic given how much /co/ content is in here.
>>
>>84016401
Beyond Gotham was better
>>
>>84016415
Was that open world, too?
>>
>>84016401
just pirate it and get it for free you damn fool
>>
I rented it day one and raced through the story, I enjoyed it.
Played the last third and some extras with a friend and had way more fun.
>>
>>84016401
Do you like Marvel? Do you like Lego games? If yes, then get it.
>>
>>84016401
Yes
>>
>>84016401
This game is fun as fuck. Same goes for LEGO MARVEL's THE AVENGERS.
>>
>>84016401
Fun as fuck
>>
>>84016401
Best Marvel game ever
>>
>>84016427
no

>>84016415
It really wasn't, there was no open world. It was a huge downgrade. The planets were cool but you really just toured them, plus they weren't as cool as an actual city.
>>
>>84016401
Don't do it. At first, you'll dig the designs for certain superheroes and think they look great. Soon, you'll realize that the chances of them becoming actual minifigures is close to zero and go into deep depression because of it. It happened to me, it could happen to you

In all seriousness, this game is really good. I'd recommend it.[/spoilers]
>>
>>84016415
Hell no.
>>
>>84016415
I liked it better because I have vastly more DC knowledge, but Lego Marvel is better overall I think. It really benefits from having one very detailed hub city, instead of 8 shitty planets
>>
>>84020051
DC Super Heroes was better than Beyond Gotham on the Hub World front, since you had all of Gotham to explore
>>
>>84020085
>DC Super Heroes was better than Beyond Gotham on the Hub World front, since you had all of Gotham to explore

Unfortunately, that's all it has going for it. It feels kinda primitive otherwise. Beyond Gotham felt more polished, but the lack of a decent free roam hub was a bit drawback.

Why couldn't they use Metropolis or the city in Oa that was in GL:TAS?
>>
File: 0980.jpg (123 KB, 850x480) Image search: [Google]
0980.jpg
123 KB, 850x480
>>84016415

Is the celebrity shit in Beyond Gotham as bad as a lot of reviews made it out to be?

I like Conan but holy fuck just Kevin Smith being in the game is an almost no-buy for me
>>
File: 20160513081933_1.jpg (323 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160513081933_1.jpg
323 KB, 1600x900
>>84020134
>>
Are Jessica Jones and/or X-23 in the game, or would have have to be 'built? And is it based on 616 or the MCU?

I don't generally like leg games all that much, but I'm aching for a decent Marvel game that isn't fucking one of the top 10 heroes.
>>
>>84020134
Kevin is mostly in side missions. He's kind of annoying, but you don't really see him otherwise if you ignore them.

Conan used to be annoying when he was giving instructions everywhere, but a patch made him mute unless you pressed a button.
>>
>>84020203
No, I don't think you can build them, mostly 616 with a small dash of MCU.

The sequel is more MCU oriented, but it does have Jessica.
>>
File: LEGObatman3geoff-640x360.jpg (59 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
LEGObatman3geoff-640x360.jpg
59 KB, 640x360
>>84020134
YOU CAN PLAY AS CEREAL KING
>>
Batman 3 sacked because you had to charge suits to use basic powers. Why even use Batman or Robin, plus the suits were useless as all fuck.

Lego Marvel is a damn good game, only $5
>>
>>84021097
>Cold Gun
He's not even hiding how much of a coldsteel fag he is.
>>
This game is fucking great.

Shame the "sequel" LEGO Avengers is a massive cash grab letdown.
>>
I didnt like Lego Avengers despite the bigger open worlds, more powers, hulk jumps, etc.

whats wrong with me
>>
how does the Lego Movie Game compare to this?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.