[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robert Crumb is now in charge of the last cartoon or comics you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Robert Crumb.jpg (343 KB, 758x758) Image search: [Google]
Robert Crumb.jpg
343 KB, 758x758
Robert Crumb is now in charge of the last cartoon or comics you watched/readed and make some changes on, what's the things looks like now?
>>
>>84014002
Last /co/ media I consumed was Zootopia.

Judy's design would be very, very different.
>>
>>84014048
Literally "Fritz the cat" on CGI.
>>
Thicc.
Perhaps even zaftig.
>>
I forgot to make clear he changed the plots, the character designs or just their behaviors.
>>
>>84014002
>All-Star Section Eight
Well, this just got even more grotesque.
Also, Wonder Woman's proportions go full thick.
>>
>>84014002
Where's that reaction image with the guy going "uhhh thick" when you need it?
>>
>Ed,Edd'n Eddy

I guess the Eds are regularly raped by the kankers which are also feminazis, Nazz is thick, Kevin is a greaser, the Eds wants moneys for buying more acids, Jonny is constantly on an acid world and Plank talk to him, most of episodes looks like "one + one = Ed"
>>
>>84014002
Justice League Unlimited
I can only imagine and hope
>>
>>84014002
>Bugs Bunny

Oh god

https://youtu.be/4NaQRyc6BkI
>>
>>84014002
Power Girl and Harley Quinn.

Peeg doesn't change much, but the writing of the book gets better.
>>
>>84014002
>Guido Crepax' Valentina
almost same, except Valentina is now a small nerdy man, everyone else is now BBWs, and there are tons more cross hatches
>>
>>84014002
>Superman - The Coming of Supermen
If you thought it wasn't possible for it to get any crazier, you thought wrong.
>>
>clarence
It would become horribly out of touch or the little kids will become monsters.
>>
>>84014002

>Loud House

OH GOD! I mean... AWESOME!!

..... I mean OH GOD!!
>>
File: YOU KNOW WHO.jpg (29 KB, 220x247) Image search: [Google]
YOU KNOW WHO.jpg
29 KB, 220x247
>>84016026
I doubt it would be any worse than if this guy got a hold of it.
>>
>>84014002
Last cartoon I watched was Regular Show. Mordecai and Rigby smoke weed and every so often get laid by some big legged woman with a shelf ass. The soundtrack is now blues and jazz from old 78s instead of new wave from the 80s.

Also, everything is cross hatched now and black people are drawn like racist caricatures.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.