[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some of the best Spanish language comics that haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: luchadores five.jpg (173 KB, 696x1000) Image search: [Google]
luchadores five.jpg
173 KB, 696x1000
What are some of the best Spanish language comics that haven't been translated to English? I particularly like space opera, sword & sorcery, superheroes, comedy, and lucha libre.

Thinking about doing a fanslation project to work on my Spanish.

A couple years ago I translated about 90% of pic related before discovering it had an official translation.
>>
>>84012057
Las puertitas del señor Lopez.
I am translating that one lel.
>>
>>84012147
Thanks, anon. Helps a lot.
>>
>>84012057
I have nothing to contribute recommendation wise (don't into Español); but Unfabulous Five was fucking *awesome*!

I'm especially fond of the art but the writing was great too so if you know of anything similar I'd love to hear about it.
>>
>>84012147
Nice! Will you be putting the link out on one of the Win-O's when you're done?
>>
I wish someone translated stuff by Carlos Gimenez. I read a couple of stories (4 or 5 pages) from his "Professionals" in a comic magazine that used to come out in my country and I remember they were great.
>>
>>84012633
Eventually, I need to collect all of those comics that are out so far.
>>
>>84012838
>I need to collect all of those comics that are out so far.
This is everything that I've found:
>Unfabulous Five V1 - Heroing's a Full Time Job (Tips appreciated) (2015) (Digital) (phillywilly-Empire).cbr
http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/ekzjMXzr/file.html
>Unfabulous Five V2 - Lucha Beach Party (2015) (Digital) (phillywilly-Empire).cbr
http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/61X1iHWo/file.html
>Unfabulous Five V3 - The Creatures From The Black Leather Lagoon (2015) (Digital) (phillywilly-Empire).cbr
http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/4Jeotun2/file.html

https://userscloud.com/z04a7t9dd1aa/Tikitis_T01_(03)_The_Brains_War_(digital-onlyorm).cbz
>>
>>84012197
They are independent one-shots so they are easier to translate. There is this one which is amazing, it is called Blast, Bola de Grasa by manu larcerent, it was originally a french comic (i think?) with four volumes and they have spanish translations. I don't know if it had an english one.
>>
>>84013600
>I don't know if it had an english one.
there is a digital rip of the 4 volumes.
>>
>>84012057
Has Boogie been translated? If not, then Boogie.
>>
File: La Chica de Kung Fu 49.jpg (1 MB, 1454x2270) Image search: [Google]
La Chica de Kung Fu 49.jpg
1 MB, 1454x2270
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.