[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls like Daria even exist? You know, they think like a guy:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: top tier waifu.jpg (39 KB, 625x489) Image search: [Google]
top tier waifu.jpg
39 KB, 625x489
Do girls like Daria even exist? You know, they think like a guy: logically.
>>
>>84002044
>guys
>logical
>>
>>84002212
well its certainly not women who are more logical
>>
File: daria.jpg (23 KB, 562x440) Image search: [Google]
daria.jpg
23 KB, 562x440
>>84002222
>>
>>84002418
fiction is fiction
>>
>>84002431
Life imitates art, mang.
>>
>>84002044
Thank God they don't. Daria is a cunt
>>
>>84002044
Daria's mom was the sanest person on the show tbqh

You'll come to realise that when you're an adult
>>
>>84003064
Workaholic mom who doesn't spend enough time with her kids to understand them. Puts on a facade that her family is most important to her when really all she cares about is winning the next big case.

I'd say Tom is easily the most sane person on the show.
>>
File: tina.png (87 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
tina.png
87 KB, 500x292
are they related?
>>
>>84002044
>>84002222
how dare you
>>
>>84003093
How dare a mother have a job.

>doesn't spend enough time with her kids to understand them
Objectively wrong.
>>
>>84003145
Nothing wrong with having a job, but she quite obviously is more passionate about her job than she is about her family.

Thinking back, I guess you got me on that second point since I don't have much to prove that claim.

Tom is still a saner and generally better person than Helen. Hell he's probably the only decent person in all of Lawndale besides maybe Mr. O'Neill.
>>
>>84002222
This waste of quads offends me.
>>
>>84003093
Helen was always loving and supportive of her daughters. Daria noticed this more as she matured, but it was obvious even from the beginning
>>
I knew a chick like Daria back when I was like 13 she was pretty cool and we hung out a lot and dated a bit. She moved to New Hampshire when I was like 15 though and then to Canada after that, kinda lost touch with her. But yeah, chicks like that exist, and just like Daria you don't really notice them and they keep to themselves
>>
>>84002431
I was not presenting Daria as an example, you crack baby; I was presenting you with what Daria's reaction would have been to your comment.
>>
>>84002044
I don't know, man. Guys act pretty irrationally when pussy is involved.
>>
>>84003322
Weak willed faggot guys maybe
>>
>closeted daddies boys with no self-awareness
It's cute. Maybe one day you'll get the cock out of your mouth, but it doubt it.
10/10
>>
>>84003230
This. They're out there, but if you don't grab them up while they're forced to school, it's a rare chance you'd have any chance to talk to them. Books and music give off that "don't bother me" vibe.
>>
Women are logical. They just different set of rules working for them and set different priorities. Also Women are too fucking emotional for their own good.

If a Woman wants a guy, she'll get him. The guy won't even know he'd been had.
>>
Having autism isn't the same as being logical though.
>>
Wasn't a decent part of the show her realizing that she isn't as together as she liked to think? She showed that she was insecure and vulnerable a number of episodes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.