[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when they were written off the show so they could shoot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
Remember when they were written off the show so they could shoot a pilot for a series that wasn't picked up (for the second time)?

I bet they feel like IDIOTS
>>
>>83999385
The behind the scenes reason was stupid as shit but in the context of the actual story I really liked this scene
>>
>>83999385
They could come back.
>>
>>83999385
Well it doesn't matter anyway AoS is going to get cancelled after S4
>>
>>83999422
what was the bts reason?
>>
>>84000141
A spin-off show in development
>>
Who? What show?
>>
>>84002153
Agents of Canon
>>
>>84000027
4 season too late
>>
>>84000027
I think it actually might be perfect. If they'll get on with building Secret Warriors all right, season 4 might provide mighty fine conclusion.
>>
>>84002153
Agents of Battle of New York
>>
>>83999422

Yeah I actually teared up during it. It was a great episode all around. It's just ironic WHY it happened and how it ended up being a waste.
>>
>>84000027

Good. No more Agents of Y.A.W.N., no more forthcoming Inhumans movie. There's no more reason for Marvel to relentlessly push the Inhumans for SYNERGY and we can forget about the last couple of years as an embarrassing Clone-Saga-esque interlude.
>>
>>83999385
What on earth made them think people would care for a spin-off? Are Marvel tv people really this delusional? These just can't be the same people who are behind the netflix series.----
>>
No, because I don't watch that shit.
>>
I never understood the excuse for the characters having to leave. Their spies who go undercover all the time. Just don't have them operate in Russia and you're all good.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.