[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Amazing World of Gumball has been renewed for a sixth se
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
The Amazing World of Gumball has been renewed for a sixth season!

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/cartoon-network-announces-amazing-world-gumball-season-6

Confirmed by Ben: https://twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/745696488492269568?s=09
>>
Well then.
>>
>>83994090

Not completely surprised but huzzah anyway!

(Even though I'd heard rumors of it ending soon-ish)
>>
>>83994090
>sixth season
I still remember Season 1 threads full of Gumabuse glee and Gumtrap. Is the the show still good? I kinda lost track once the general died.
>>
Weren't there a few leaked episodes, like wasn't the bus episode leaked? Where can I watch this, or anyone got the mega?
>>
>>83995173

The show is good.
>>
>>83995379
https://mega.nz/#F!1hEjiaYZ!ev4pm7CabkFerA4eE__o1w!ct1gCahK

enjoy

also, the bus was not leaked, it was aired regularly.
>>
Tomorrow is a Penny/Gumball episode called The Misunderstanding

No new episode next week (TTG/PPG marathon hyping up the cross over everyone wanted bumps the 5pm premieres off) and no word if it comes back after that. It probably will
>>
>>83995173

It's the one CN show that's still good.
>>
File: 2016-06-02 04.55.27.png (1001 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-02 04.55.27.png
1001 KB, 1920x1080
bump
>>
File: 1378530301093.png (708 KB, 600x2797) Image search: [Google]
1378530301093.png
708 KB, 600x2797
>>83994090
Oh, so this finally confirms what I've suspected since season 4 began: The whole continuity idea that was supposed to lead to the end of the series got scrapped before it could gain momentum.

That would explain why Rob and new Penny got dropped so quickly by this current season.

Hopefully the show won't get dragged to hell quality-wise like AT and RS, I mean, the quality has gone down, but not as much as those two.
>>
>>83998426

Uh.... no.
>>
>>83998426
>>83998504
lets cross finger and hope for the best that the show can still surprise us, not becoming the victims of lores and dramas.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.