[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch a Spidey film that featured Spider-Men and women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Would you watch a Spidey film that featured Spider-Men and women from different dimensions?
>>
>>83993579
Yes. That guarantees as much time in costume as possible. Honestly I don't think I even like Peter Parker.
>>
>>83993579
I wish Jessica Drew were in the MCU as Spider-Woman. Not with the shit current SJW costume.
>>
>>83993579
I actually always wanted an anthology Spider-Man movie with 30 or so minute long "movies" inside one big movie with each focused on a different Spider-Man from an alternate reality. Just fun action romps in various settings.

>616
>2099
>Kaine
>Noir
>Spider-Girl
>>
>>83993886
Jessica is the lamest Spider-person. And her costume always sucked.
>>
>>83993926
May Parker?
>>83993964
What about Julia Carpenter?
>>
I think it would probably be a total clusterfuck.
>>
File: 1462420513886.jpg (234 KB, 1024x921) Image search: [Google]
1462420513886.jpg
234 KB, 1024x921
>>83993823
>>
>>83993579
Maybe if they can actually get to the fourth or fifth installment of a Spider-Man film series.
>>
>>83993579
I'd be cool with all three movie spider-men teaming up.
>>
>>83993579
As long as Gwenpool wasn't involved, yes.
>>
>>83993579
As long as its nothing like Spider-Verse.

>>83995298
That would be awesome also.
>>83995428
What does she have to do with any of this?
>>
>>83994037
Mayday is the best Spider.

Have a scene with her and Andrew Garfield or Tobey and it'd be perfect for another dimension introduction.
>>
>>83993964
This nigga knows.
>>
It's the only way they can go epic with the new Spider-Man.
>>
>>83993823
>I don't think I even like Peter Parker
He's only one of the most human characters in capeshit, sure.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.