[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wakfu thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: Wakfu_Characters.jpg (125 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Wakfu_Characters.jpg
125 KB, 640x480
So i used to watch it when i was younger, dropped in mid s1 after the battle of nox and grougaloragran, it was superb

and so i decided to marathon it and damn i wasn't prepared...

Feeling sorry for Nox

Eva and Tristepin fallin for each other

The eliatropes shit

The DBZ shit for the 3 last episodes

and the marriage

i cried like a bitch
>>
Go watch the dofus animated series.
>>
>>83993462
The one with jorris and co ?
>>
>>83993583
Joris and Kerubim, yes
>>
>>83993752
is it as good as wakfu ?
>>
>>83993954
Its toned down but still fun
>>
File: ghtjw3eh53.png (888 KB, 419x1077) Image search: [Google]
ghtjw3eh53.png
888 KB, 419x1077
>>83993954
different style, it's a /comfy/+feels ride.

As usual here's the paste so people don't need to ask.
http://pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
>>
and then watch the dofus movie
>>
>>83994963
FUCK THAT MOVIE AND FUCK FRANCE!!! STOP MAKING ME A FUCKING FURRY!!! MY FUCKING DICK!!
>>
Just watched the dofus movie.

Animations and graphics aren't movie-quality, but I think that's the only large weak point of the movie.
Khan was actually a useful and well-utilized plot device, although maybe his jokes happened slightly too often. I don't think the complaints I read about him were justified.
Story-wise, characters turned way too fast (e.g. atcham decides to stop his vengeance and hatred-fueled mission out of nowhere just 'cause, and then outright sacrifices himself for the kid, again just 'cause).
The plot was too predictable, but i don't feel it harmed the story overall.
Finally, the last segment was a disappointment, especially coming from the previous fights which were great.

It was still pretty good. I'd rate it 7-7.5/10.
>>
For the people who missed the Kickstarter and wanted a Blu-ray, this year's Gobbstock contest is open to all countries and three winners will get a Blu-ray:
http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/544863-dungeons-celebrating-gobbstock

That only leaves you two weeks to make a song, but there's not that many entries usually, so your chances are pretty good.
>>
any good sites for the Dofus movie? i finished the series but i need more Kerubim
>>
>>83998339
See >>83994214
>>
>>83998386
opps sorry for not checking thanks friend
>>
Watching Season 2 of Wakfu just got to the group meeting Eva's sister, and the fight against the trool with those outfits, muh fucking dick
>>
File: boufballkillman.jpg (80 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
boufballkillman.jpg
80 KB, 1920x1080
What's his name again?
>>
>>83997991
>graphics
What?
>>
>>83994214
Uh, spooky girl?
>>
>>83999820
Heh.

The whole deal with him selling his soul to the sport to gain superspeed and having a secret name, reminds me of European folklore where a supernatural creature can be undone by finding its true name. Wonder if that was intentional?
>>
>>84002141
Ring-reference.
>>
>>83999820
Sexist Joke Punchline.
>>
>>83996117
You are already furfag if you care about anthro animals that much.
Sacrier master race anyway.
>>
>>83997991
Honestly I found the animations pretty great, especially the fighting. Julith's scorch marks in the house and the weight behind the strikes vs Atcham.

I'd say writing was the biggest weak spot of the movie, especially in characterization.

Khan and Bakara were both insufferable, Lilotte didn't get the screen time she deserved.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 147x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 147x221
Here's hoping the new Osa provides some entertaining scenes. I'd love it if she was a femme fatale and comedy relief, that's a rare combo.
>>
>>84002903

Just 6 or more months, anon.
>>
>>84003312
ehm more like at least 1 year later.
>>
>>83993954
It's better than Wakfu. Wakfu is more known for the last half of season 1.
>>
>>84003312
Moved to later in 2017.

Maybe that's why Tome 4 is moved to late August, it has some s3-related spoilers.
>>
>>84003639
How would delaying it to still a year before the season airs help with that in any way?
>>
File: 100_5109.jpg (1 MB, 1296x972) Image search: [Google]
100_5109.jpg
1 MB, 1296x972
Damn, that was one fast preorder. Did you get yours, /co/?
>>
>>84004657

Yeah I got mine the 21th. Too bad the Bluray is shit quality wise, banding all the way.
>>
>>84004666
Did you check the subs timing against the BR?
>>
>>84004689

Same frame count so you can just drop them in.
>>
>>84003451
This to be honest.
>>
which thread should be kept alive.
This one? (longer+more IPs)
or >>84003547? (ravioli ravioli+it has links in the description)
>>
>>84004965
The other one has links and both keywords in the OP. I'd say it's better suited for the long haul.
>>
>>84004221
It was gonna be out in early May, then late May and now August. At the same time, s3 got pushed from late 2016 to mid-2017. I thought there might be a reason for it. Like we'd have some time to digest a s3-related revelation and the further away it got, people might forget it?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.