[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BURN!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
BURN!!
>>
>>83992316
More like Jerkules
>>
>>83992316
>>83992316
it's a completely seperate H and you can't run out of H's, Shazam.
>>
>>83992316
i stayed at this otel once that didn't deserve any H's
>>
>>83992316
these ot dogs suck they don't even deserve H's
>>
These omos suck, they deserve H's
>>
>>83992500
>>83992594
>>83992639
>>83992904
Nice autism samefag
>>
>>83992316
YOU DON'T DESERVE MY D.

...N-no homo my man.
>>
>>83992968
Nice autism for assuming samefagging.
>>
>>83992968
i don't have autism. i was tested

do you eve know anything??
>>
>>83993017
>>83993103
You know I can everyone can see the number of posters in the thread right?
>>
>>83992316
Billy, technically the H belongs to Hera.
>>
>>83992351
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSG7qnGWcAw
>>
>>83992316
maybe he should have said
"I'm going to call you urkules because you look exactly like steve urkel"
>>
>>83992316
Should he be named Sazam then?
>>
>>83993833
No, He took the "H". Its his now.
>>
>>83992968
This aggot deserves an F.
>>
Hercules is awesome, he deserves like three Hs at least.
>>
>>83993889
But wouldn't that make his name Shhazam now? He took Hercs.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1152x864
>S for wisdom of Solomon
>H for strength of Hercules
>A for stamina of Atlas
>Z for power of Zeus
>A for courage of Achilles
>M for speed of MERCURY

Anyone bothered by the Roman name at the end of Shazam.
>>
>>83995641
Not much considering it starts with SOLOMON.
>>
>>83995641
I've always been more bothered by the random hebrew king in the middle of the greek/roman guys.
>>
>>83995687
>>83995716
Wizards give no fucks about consistency.
>>
That was the best issue.

I've always felt more attached to Shazam than Superman. I like supes, but he's just so OP that I can't take any fight seriously. That's why Superman's best stories are the ones that have him fighting the less (except for the first time he died, of course). With Captain Marvel, it doesn't really matter how powerful he actually is. It's more about the fact that he's really a boy, and has to deal with a lot of stuff with god-like powers. And this issue where he owned Hercules, who was bitch-slapping Superman and Wonder Woman at the same time, shows that perfectly.

Based Captain Marvel.
>>
>>83995716
He was a wizard ruler who punched demons into submission with a magic ring. I think he's pretty relevant there.
>>
>>83995462
Hercs "H" was already in his name dumbass.
>>
>>83992316
how would he know he pronounced it differently? the H is silent Billy for fuck sake where is your wisdom of Solomon.
>>
>>83996429
nah nigga he has two Hs now. Because before he turned Hercules into Ercules, he had the H in his name already. You know he was fucking Shazam. Now he's Shhazam and Hercules is Ercules.
>>
>>83998088
>the H is silent
No, it's not.
>>
>>83998214
That would mean the Strength of Hercules stacks now. Beyond broken.
>>
>>83998305
He's definitely stronger than Superman now. Before he was just Superman with Magic, but now, like, he's double superman with magic.
>>
>>83998705
>>83998705
then why he always lose to superman?

goku and one punch man is strong than both... just saiyin
>>
>>83995641
I'd be bothered if it were the only outlier, but Hercules is also going by his Roman name. Also, it's a Hebrew king, a demigod, a titan, a god, a regular hero dude and another god. Shit's all over the place.
>>
Where was this week's Injustice comic?
>>
>>83999318
why bothered? it's a universe where all those guys were real. they lived in different times but were chosen for their strengths.

i could see how dumb people from the 60's or whenever he was invented would make the mistake of mercury... but solomon?? No, this was intentional.
>>
>>83999587
i'm more bother that there was a female shazam... and all her letters were female gods... and the male shazam... were all male... like female and male power is incompatible... that's gay, dude

also shazam is the name of the wizard AND the guy?

used to be just the wizard was called shazam.

also doesn't make a whole lot of sense that zeus would be able to shut off Zammy's powers.

and zeus is called the all-father which means he is the father of all.. yet in the same series it's revealed that there were older gods that were killed off before he existed.
>>
>>83998811
>then why he always lose to superman?
Superman took his S.
>>
>>84000507
But it's not an S.
>>
>>83999729
>Older gods that were killed off before he existed
How old are you? This is Greek Myth 101.
>>
>>84002632
Well, here it's an S.
>>
>>84002774
dipshit, i meant in the DC universe, not in the real world

PLEASE kill yourself.
>>
>>83999729
>and zeus is called the all-father which means he is the father of all.. yet in the same series it's revealed that there were older gods that were killed off before he existed.

All-Father. Father of his pantheon.

But there came a time when the old gods died. Zeus gets to be allfather specifically because he sat out Ragnarok and the birth of the New Gods.

Highfather still gets to balk Zeus like the dumb cumrag he is, though, because a Highfather is better than some shitty Allfather.
>>
>>84002774
oh and are you talking about the titans, retard?

not what happened in Injustice, faceface dildo licker
>>
>>84002807
i wish my father would get high.. but you don't want him to get TOO high
>>
kinda of fucked how they never come up with a name for it that's better than "green pills"
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.