[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Characters Ruined By Their Content
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: this-is-a-milf.png (564 KB, 431x871) Image search: [Google]
this-is-a-milf.png
564 KB, 431x871
If it wasn't for the stoner faggot, Mavis would've been top tier and the movie might have been watchable
>>
The movie was watchable, it's just that the ending was fucking bullshit.
>>
File: this-is-a-milf-2.png (1 MB, 778x910) Image search: [Google]
this-is-a-milf-2.png
1 MB, 778x910
>>83991252
It was until the table race, the fucking second Sandler and the stoner got together it became unwatchable
>>
>>83991228
Movie was okay. I hated the stoner frat faggot, and sandler as the dad.

Sandler did an okay job though but it felt like he was competing for screen-time.
>>
File: 1466482610097.png (106 KB, 662x594) Image search: [Google]
1466482610097.png
106 KB, 662x594
>The story of Hotel Transylvania ruins Mavis as a character because she has implied sex/ gets married/ marries an obnoxious character/ has a baby
>Not because her father never stops trying to control her even after she becomes a wife and mother and the movie acts like that's basically okay
>>
I wish we had more of her pregnant
>>
>>83993870

this
>>
File: Korra 12.jpg (406 KB, 540x1000) Image search: [Google]
Korra 12.jpg
406 KB, 540x1000
Remember when she was just a teaser image?
>>
>>83994005
i remember when fucking idiots thought Jazz and shit were going to be a big influence on the show. the hype was nuts
>>
>>83993870
>her father never stops trying to control her even after she becomes a wife and mother and the movie acts like that's basically okay
Anon you forget that Dracula is basically all media is a charismatic and suave person. It's hard to argue with someone you want to hang out with and dance with.

But outside of the movie people are okay with Dracula trying to see if his kid is a vampire because he wants something/somebody to feel close to. It was the driving force behind the first plot (Dracula wanting protect his family because he doesn't want to lose what he has left) and this is the same thing but with a different application. Dracula is okay with not getting to see Mavis all the time, but he still wants a grandbaby vampire so that he knows that there's still a little part of him in there even if he can't be there for him all the time
>>
>>83993870
Thread
>>
>>83994127
There's nothing wrong with "Dracula coming to terms with being a grandparent" as a premise, but I didn't feel like Mavis's autonomy as a parent was granted the same respect that Dracula's was -- by the story or the characters.
>>
>>83994067
It could have happened. And isn't the most common complaint that the show didn't live up to its potential?
>>
>>83993870
>>83994301

It's like knowing someone who grew up in a small town with controlling parents who just wanted to escape but instead gets knocked up in an act of rebellion and stays in that small town forever because of the baby. lol

They act like it's heartwarming that she's manipulated and goes along with what others want.
>>
>>83993870
he is an overprotective dad(after all he had to raise a child alone for 180 years) so of course he is like that. But they also show he is trying to improve himself. You can't do shit like that over the course of one day.

Hotel Transylvania has a lot of problems, this isn't one
>>
>>83991228
I dunno, I liked that they got married and started a family. I've always hated sequels that dropped the 1st movie's love interest or the relationship didn't progress at all between movies.
>>
>>83994389
Oh yeah. It was good but could have been great.
>>
You can't ruin a character who is barely in their own movie desu.

Not-Jeff from American Dad was "okay" but he becomes a literal retard in the second movie. Both movies were alright.
>>
>>83991228
She was never anything more than a flavor of the month.
>>
>>83991228
her mouth is weird
>>
>>83991228
Well now she's going to have her own series without his dad and the ginger. if she's a good character maybe she can hold this new series all by herself
>>
>>83991228
>she will remain a tennager for his entire life, even after having 4 kids.
/co/ is just jealous.
>>
>>83995810
they really ignored this plotpoint during the second movie. Maybe by the third movie they will finally mention this and maybe make him an actual vampire(or her a human somehow)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66 KB, 1600x900
>>83996033
Next movie will probably be of them.
Not like the last movie wasn't hinting at a future romance between the two. Could see the 3rd movie being about them in high school.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.