[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Totally Awesome Hulk #7 Storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 24
In which Banner is a complete madman
>>
>>
>>83987697
This was a good issue.
>>
>>
>>
>>83987697
rip bruce
>>
>>
>>83987723
I agree, but it's also a giant death flag
>>
>>83987723
That it was
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83987924
Goddamit Bruce
>>
>>
>>
Well at least Bruce is Happy until CW2
>>
>>83988081
That was a good issue.

Poor Bruce.
>>
Wow, this was an excellent issue. Really curious how this is going to play our in CWII.
>>
>>83988212
>Really curious how this is going to play our in CWII.
Hawkeye is going to shoot an arrow through his skull, killing Bruce and resulting in Clint getting arrested for murder.
>>
>>83988229
And the is Cho Hulk going to be the one that fulfills the vision and kills Clint?
>>
>>83988265
Cho probably won't kill anyone, but him finding out that they killed Banner will cause him to go full on Savage Chulk and wreck shit.
>>
>>83987742
Why didn't you lie, Banner?
>>
>>83987776
>Look, Bruce! I'm Totally Awesome Hulk now!

Ugh, seriously
>>
>>83988229
Why exactly would Clint kill Bruce?
>>
>>83987803
>literally everyone can cure banner of the hulk when the plot demands of it
>except banner himself
>>
What the fuck, where is his portable shield?

I liked smart Bruce not retard Bruce.
>>
>>83989059
Why would be assume its his exact shirt? Or are Marvel civilians itching for figts over every little things.
>>
>>83989145
Ulysses made the prediction that Hulk is going to kill everybody and Clint is on Carol's side, and Carol's side is act and arrest before it happens.
>>
>>83988081
I can't remember the last time I saw a grown man hug another crying in a comic book.
>>
>>83988081
>Brucetinued

Well since Tony knows he can't Hulk out, why would Carol go after him after seeing Hulk murder people in the vision? Did he just never tell anyone?
>>
>>83989161
Well, some people are dumb, but Bruce was dumb enough to say the guy's address and confirm it
>>
>>83989333
Even when he is not Hulk, he is the man who would know.
And his cousin is hurt, so he might wanna know that. So far hasn't even said hello to him.
>>
>>83989333
Carol will probably think Tony and Cho are mistaken, because clearly she knows better than the two super-geniuses
>>
>>83989161
>shirts too big for him
>worn by some out of city slicker
>small town
What are the chances it wasn't his shirt?
>>
>>83988014
YOU STUPID RETARDED HEROES LEAVE BRUCE ALONE. FIRST YOU SEND HIM INTO SPACE THEN YOU PUT A SWAT TEMA ON HIM AND NOW CAROLS GOING TO BEAT HIM UP. LEAVE HIM ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>83989470
>Carol will probably think Tony and Cho are mistaken, because clearly she knows better than the two super-geniuses
more likely that Tony didn't tell her, since they're not exactly on speaking terms right now.

We're still not sure which Hulk that is on the cover, Banner or Cho. Keep in mind that Ulysses' vision showed lots of dead avengers, and we're pretty sure only one or two people die......so perhaps they avert it. After reading this it doesn't look good for Bruce, though.
>>
>>83988081
DIE CAROL
>>
>>83987697
Man this issue was good but it makes me so sad knowing what captoan cunt is going to do.If he dies I think I'll cry
>>
>>83988081
>tfw after this he's just on a lab all alone smiling while doing research
And then Carol comes in.
>>
>>83989575
>>83989595
>captain cunt
her 4chan approved insulting name is MurderCarol, get it right.
>>
>>83989595
i think Cho is goona explode in rage and they are probably end up Hulking Bruce again to save him
>>
>>83988047
Oh I love that. The idea even without the monster that rage is still there. He's just finally able to let it out normally.

This was a fucking great issue I'm bummed got an alt artist.
>>
>>83988081
Good shit. Thanks for the storytime.

I haven't been keeping up with the "awesome" Hulk at all, but why the fuck does Cho look like some a elf? I mean he never looked super Asian to begin with, but on panels like >>83987803 >>83987834 he looks like some kind of leprechaun, or maybe a gay teenage Namor.
>>
Okay, we all know Bruce is gonna die. How's he going to come back to life years from now?
>>
Ugh fuck. This would have kinda made a good ending for a while. Even if its for a few years. Just bruce atoning for what he did and learning to forgive himself and everone else. Goddamn you know civ war 2 is gonna fuck this. Fucking crossover events fuck everything. Shittiest part of reading marvel. The diversity quota shit I'll take as a lot of them are good charactets (I love kamala sam and reyes) with some good stories. But man most of these events just bully their fat ass into all the surrounding comics. And go figure iuys always the really short mini events that are almost throwaways that are ever any good.
>>
>>83989860
Something about how he was never really cured of the Hulk after all, the Hulk was just suppressed, and while he was "dead" the essence of the Hulk kicked in and regenerated him.
>>
>>83987742
Finally, the true monster faces justice for his rampant theft of people's favorite shirts over the years.
>>
>>83988081
Another reason to hate Bendis even more. just because what is going to happen to bruce
>>
>>83989860
Gamma Elemental in Doctor Strange focused crossover
>>
>>83987820
>The blah blah blah reacted with the gamma radiation TOTALLY UNPREDICTABLE WAY and you Hulked the fuck out

Yeah, I mean, who would have guessed.
>>
>>83987776
hulk gay as fuck ...... i mean look the face of hulk
>>
where did all the "hawkeye kills banner"thnig came from?
>>
>>83990763
>Lemire's book was a failure compared to Fraction's
>Marvel basically saying Kate is gonna get a solo
>we know a hero kills a hero
>he's on Carol's side
>Bendis doesn't care about him
>nobody cares about him in the MCU anymore
>TAH solicits make it obvious that somebody close to Cho died
>Hulk rights are fucked and Hulk already has a replacement
>Bruce is depowered
>all those variants and covers with Clint and Banner on it
>this entire issue

I'd be surprised if it weren't Clint and Banner
>>
>>83988014
>destroyed multiple times
This is blatantly untrue. Any Hulking out in vegas is standard superhero wear and tear
>>
>>83989333

Bendis
>>
>>83989860

Cho made a deal with Mephisto to save Banner and take on the burden of being the Hulk. Mephisto did it knowing that Hawkeye would kill Banner which would taint his soul, divide the hero community, cause Cho to murder Hawkeye, etc.

He appeared during that Rick Jones wedding and they never folowed up on it.

Eventually, it'll be revealed (Cho has connections among the gods) that Banner is in Hell being tortured (Marvel loves to torment the guy). Cho goes to rescue him, giving him back the gamma energy and he Hulks out tearing apart Hell until Mephisto teleports him back to Earth. Mephisto lays claim to Cho and Banner tries to repay the favor to save him.

It's why Cho was able to cure Banner when no one else could do so through science.. so it has to be magic and he has magic ties.

Plus it's an easy way to bring him back. On the other hand, Mephisto being used to fix things almost never is popular, right?
>>
>>83988229
Even Hawkeye wouldnt be dumb enough to do that.
If he thought Banner was still Hulk he knows that even with a high powered alien super gun shooting Banner, will just turn him into the hulk faster than he could die.
And if he knows Banner cant Hull out, why would he attack Banner when its clearly someone else. Not like there arent more than one Hulk or Hulk like people out there.
>>
>>83987834
God every time Cho talks I want someone to punch him in the mouth. How long do we have to put up with that smug attitude of his before he finds out that being a Hulk isn't all fun and games like Bruce has been trying to tell him?
>>
>>83987820
Monica who?

The only Monica I know is the Captain-Photon-Spectrum-Marvel.
>>
>>83987854
I like the totally dismissive way Amadeus acts about this. I'm sure it'll bite him in the ass, but it is very "overly smart teenager".
>>
>>83988047
God's sakes, has Marvel written a character this well at all in the past decade? This is really great. I almost didn't give this a chance. Thank you, OP.
>>
>>83991911
Former head of A.I.M., big brain scientist lady but evil. Use to know Bruce back when he was just a physicist and stole a lot of his work. She has a daughter (the second Scorpion) that may be half Banner's as well.

She also went out with MODOK once. Before he looked like that.
>>
>>83987924
keked. Saved for future out of content/funny threads
>>
>>83988081
and then he is killed.
Fuck you Clint.
Fuck you Carol.
Fuck you Civil War II.
Fuck you Bendis.
Fuck you Marvel.
>>
File: HULK2015011_cov.jpg (270 KB, 779x1200) Image search: [Google]
HULK2015011_cov.jpg
270 KB, 779x1200
If anybody honestly thinks Hawkeye isnèt going to kill banner

THE TOTALLY AWESOME HULK #11
GREG PAK (W) • MIKE DEL MUNDO (A)
Cover by TERRY DODSON
DEFENDERS VARIANT COVER BY Stephanie Hans
CIVIL WAR II TIE-INS!
• With the BLACK PANTHER watching his every step, the HULK takes on a mysterious new arch-enemy. But who is AMADEUS really after?
>>
>>83988081
This is just like when professor x showed up outta nowhere in AVX

So obvious he'll just be killed off
>>
>>83994462
Wel nobody gives a fuck about Clint you guys think Cho Hulk goes savage and kill him?
>>
>>83989904
Nope

Carol team jump the gun 'cause Ullyses is nevah wrong, Bruce takes an arrow to the head and dies.

Then Cho goes berserk with revenge and attacks Carol team somewhat fulfilling the profecy
>>
>>83988047
No one else reminded of that Stan Lee appearance in the Simpson's, where he threatens to Hulk out?
>I did it once
>>
>>83995214
This sound plausible
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.