[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
krabby patty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Mr._Krabs1.jpg (60 KB, 881x864) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Krabs1.jpg
60 KB, 881x864
what is the secret formula of a krabby patty?
>>
>>83979597
What would the formula even entail? The secret sauce? That's the only proprietary thing the Krusty Krab has.
>>
>>83979671
possibly a recipe of spices for the beef and particular ingredients for the burger rather than interchangeable buns and what not.
>>
>>83979699
Meat seems to arrive pre-frozen. Unless Krabs has his own production plant somewhere, I don't think the meat arrives any differently than it would at other restaurants. SpongeBob takes the meat right out of the box and puts it on the grill. He doesn't appear to add anything to the meat itself from what I've seen.
>>
>>83979722
A lot of restaurants add their own spices to burgers and stuff as they cook, frozen or not, to give their burgers a unique taste.

t. wage slave
>>
>>83979760
Has he ever been shown doing that in the show, though?
>>
>>83979777
No, but he also hasn't been shown doing a lot of things real restaurants do.
>>
semen.

ANIMAL SEMEN.
>>
>>83979777
>"And then....it happened..."
>"....he forgot the secret sauce?!"

I think a newer episode involved him trying to find out who stole a secret ingredient too, which arrived in a bottle.
It was Krabs. And it was dumb.
>>
Maybe theres no actual secret formula.

I feel like Krabs would be cheap enough to say there was just to make the Krusty Krab popular. Plus it has credibility with Plankton always trying to steal it.

Basically Krabs using the placebo effect and serves normal shit which he says is special.
>>
>>83980065
it was a pretty poor episode
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.