[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking hipster trash Bruce.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o8w35flFFs1r7ni1io1_1280.jpg (489 KB, 1280x828) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8w35flFFs1r7ni1io1_1280.jpg
489 KB, 1280x828
Fucking hipster trash Bruce.
>>
>>83952213

"hipster" implies an artificial pretense, Bruce grew up in an upper-class lifestyle so this is all he knows.

"Snob" or "elitist prick", fine. But "hipster" is off-target.
>>
>>83952213
>when you bring out your girl to an expensive fancy restaurant and she orders the steak well done with fries
>>
>>83953173
If she had higher standards she wouldn't be dating you.
>>
>>83952213

whats with the motion lines in the past panel? Did she just return to her seat at super-speed?

what sort of place is this? pics of sandwiches on the wall, looks like peanuts and grapes in the first panel. its a delicacy PB&J establishment, right? so its not like she asked for a PB&J at a steakhouse, she wanted a regular PB&J at a place that does snooty PB&Js. Big woop. Starbucks serves a large black coffee too.
>>
>>83953155
false. Alfred is too based to have not brought Bruce up on proper basic pb&J.

The pretension bullshit is all Bruce trying to fit in with scene queens.
>>
>>83953266
You pretty much nailed the average response to a shitty hipster diner.
>>
>>83953173
marry her?
>>
>>83953266
Starbucks is a fucking chain and often one of the only choices between McD's and a gas station. Daft comparison.
>>
>>83953173
Next time just take her to a burger joint.
>>
>>83953266
>whats with the motion lines in the past panel? Did she just return to her seat at super-speed?

damn, I saw that too. But, then shrugged it off as her whipping her head back to look at Bruce, having previously been looking at the waiter... however, looking back that the previous panel, she IS looking at Bruce.
I have no idea. either, yeah, she did superspeed something, or Yale is a baddy.
>>
>>83953288
Alfred is a butler motherfucker. Thise guys are just as pretentious and elitist as the people they work for.
>>
>>83953288
You really think that Alfred doesn't know how to make the perfect PB and jelly sandwich?

Dude, Buce might have learned everything from criminology to chemistry passing by physics, but who do you think thought him to learn in the first place? Alfred is the world's greatest butler.
>>
>>83953336

The comment wasn't about the quality as much as the elaborate offerings. I don't care for Starbucks' quality either. But as far as options go, in a place that specializes in stuff like a Triple Venti, Half Sweet, Non-Fat, Caramel Macchiato they'll still serve you a large black coffee.

There is a difference between simple, and poor taste. She didn't order a steak extremely well done then drown it in ketchup.
>>
>>83953342
Let's go with a double take, like, "Hold on. Who the fuck are you talking to?"
>>
File: 1443719158666.png (11 KB, 172x167) Image search: [Google]
1443719158666.png
11 KB, 172x167
>>83953218
>>
>>83953288
Isn't Bruce's issue here going to be that she's not even going to try something?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.