[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Invincible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: DkvMp2H.jpg (424 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
DkvMp2H.jpg
424 KB, 2448x3264
What will be Mark's reaction to his rape kid?
>>
Fourth trimester abortion.
>>
>>83944719
He's very reasonable even in the worst situations.
He'll sternly tell Anissa he warned her she was acting like a psychopath and she'll try to ask for forgiveness and he'll just fly off.
The kid is also her problem entirely, he's not the one who went out the way to sire it.

I think the real question is whether Anissa' daughter will be informed she's a Viltrumite, with or without all that implies, up front like Nolan did with Mark or she'll tell her she has vitiligo.
>>
>>83944719
Murder, obviously. They don't call him Murderman for nothing.
>>
>>83944790
>He's very reasonable even in the worst situations.
This. He'll probably save Anissa's and Mark's life at some point.
>>
Honestly I don't see why he responded to being raped so bad. He's been disembowled several times. There's no reason someone forcing your dick into them is so much worse than someone forcing there hand into your guts.
>>
give him another sibling that he could play with?
>>
>>83944790
Pretty much, his wife on the other hand...
>>
>>83946076
He was in a pretty bad situation when it happened.

He was beat up, his friend left him for dead (while telling him he was going to conquer the Earth), and his wife was leaving him. While all this is going on, a crazy bitch rapes him.

So not only does he remember the rape, he remembers all those other things since they were happening around that same time frame.
>>
>>83946360
Bad shit is always happening around him.
>>
>>83946390
Worse shit than usual.
>>
>>83944719

Initial shock and outrage then he just goes along with it like the cuck that he is. Or he and Anissa start shouting at each other which leads to off panel rough sex. It's one or the other
>>
>>83946444
>just goes along with
People underestimate Mark's willingness to avoid conflict for getting along. When Thragg showed up Mark was on edge. It's a shame Dinosaurus fell out, though I get the feeling it was no accident and Kirkman realized he was propping out a problem maker for Robot and Thragg due to Dinosaurus intelligence and boldness, because he had the tools to deal with the Viltrumites and considering Mark almost saw eye to eye with him I suspect they would have killed Thragg in his sleep if they got the chance. Of course they didn't because in another example of Mark not tolerating things too long he went against Dinosaurus despite their earlier cooperation. Dinosaurus came out the victor and submitted himself in the end, but still.

Other swifter examples, Mark was going to kill Levy at least twice, he brought himself to kill Conquest twice, he was willing to throw down against Allen even if it cost his life, he was going to kill Robot if he didn't have the entire planet held hostage and the Viltrumites dick riding him, same with Cecil. In short Mark does not lay down as easily as people misremember, he is willing to fight or kill if necessary, he just does not see it as necessary for every single problem until the threat pushes it like Titan who he almost killed until he learned even with all his scheming he was still just a small fish in a big ocean.
>>
>>83944719
Who the fuck cares, Anissa is now a milf

I support this.
>>
>>83944719
man when will Ottley come back? I know now that he has that other book he can't do much Invincible but damn, the violence just isn't the same without him.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.