[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we're ten years old and invent superheroes/villains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 17
ITT we're ten years old and invent superheroes/villains

>a guy who has a gun that can turn into any gun, or even a bunch of different guns all at the same time
>>
If I wanted to go maximum autism, I could post some of the supervillains I came up with as a child
>>
>>83937685

It's yours my friend
>>
>>83937720
Eh, it's more like ideas for supervillains really, if I had any drawing of them I lost them a while ago.
>>
File: gun.jpg (62 KB, 397x525) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
62 KB, 397x525
>>83937629
>>a guy who has a gun that can turn into any gun, or even a bunch of different guns all at the same time
I think that was a movie.
>>
I asked my 10 year old niece to make up a superhero once

she came up with grass girl, A girl who basically has ultimate control of glass and can use it to flu ad to form blades to kill people
>>
OP i think that you would really benefit from looking up Axe Cop
>>
>a guy who has like invisible weapons he controls with his minds and he can control them all and they dont break
>>
>>83937870
That's pretty powerful.
>>
>>83937629
Pokeman
He has the power to summon pokemon.
What? Pokemon was big when I was 10.
>>
T-Rex man. A t-Rex with useful arms and hands
>>
>>83938063
Arcj enemy is Dr. Mouse, a genius mouse with T-Rex arms.
>>
>>83937629
Sounds like a RWBY character
>>
File: 1466017491431.jpg (65 KB, 469x513) Image search: [Google]
1466017491431.jpg
65 KB, 469x513
>>83937629
A guy that I created when I was 11, I even drawed it:

His name is Black Tiger.

Lost on the mystical eastern lands, he was taken as a baby by a black Tiger to a hidden mystical monastaire. There he traineira his entire live on their mystical and martial arts, and made an enemy among one of the best students there for being a foreigner, I forgot his name.

When he was 16, whats his name challenged Black Tiger to a fight, with the condition that the one who lost would banished. Well, the MC lost and was throw far away in a deep cave...where he eventually found a diamond mine.

Years later Black Tiger used the diamond mines to become rich, and his skills to become a super hero. Black Tiger was basically a ninja with white stripes on his costume, ah, he also had a robot tiger that could become an armor for power ups.

Well, years later Whats his name came back from the monasterie, decided to kill Black Tiger. He had become knew of the leaders of his society, and used a mystical artifacts to absorve and stealph the powers of some other Black Tiger' enemies.

So well, the comic ended with them fighting and everyone lived happy ever after.
>>
Anythingman

He can do anything. And he's better than anyone and anything even things that don't exist yet, and you can't make up something that's better than him no matter what.
>>
File: Guy_Gardner_Warrior_04.jpg (254 KB, 929x672) Image search: [Google]
Guy_Gardner_Warrior_04.jpg
254 KB, 929x672
>>83937629
Guy Gardner was this in the 90's. Could morph any part of his body into any type of weapon, primarily huge guns.
>>
>>83937629
Once when I was young, I pretended to be Spiderboy, Spider-Man's sidekick that shot different colors of webs. That's it really, not sure how that would be useful unless it could hide his webs.
>>
>>83938266
That's literally Black Panther.
>>
I only created Superman/PPG knockoffs.
Once I created a GL knockoff, who was a Pterodactyl.
>>
File: 1466192203998.jpg (124 KB, 716x390) Image search: [Google]
1466192203998.jpg
124 KB, 716x390
>>83938450
The thing is that I never heard about him at te time.

But Black Panther doesn't have a robot feline partner based on Metalgarurumon!
>>
>>83938569
>Black Panther doesn't have a robot feline partner based on Metalgarurumon!
Why the fuck doesn't he?
>>
File: Literally Coldsteel.jpg (349 KB, 3600x2410) Image search: [Google]
Literally Coldsteel.jpg
349 KB, 3600x2410
>>83937629
>>83937685
Mine was a guy who'd string different knives and daggers together and wear them as a suit of armor, cloak and all. He'd fight by unraveling bits of it and using them as a whip.
>>
>>83937629

A super villain (or anti villain/hero if you view the political concept as correct) who is full ideals and motive is along with Jean-Jacques Rousseau and Maximilien Robespierre.

His goal is to create a perfect society by inspiring revolution with in decaying societies ruled by despots and tyrants or other styles of corrupt (Or perceived) governments and reform it to similar as the French Revolutionary Republic/Revolutionary Empire.

>Powers

Enhanced Strength and Agility/Dexterity
Olympic levels of Endurance

Martial Arts Training: Pankration, Canne de combat, HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts), and French School of Fencing

>Weapons

French Cavalry Sabre that can never break and can be controlled telepathically by his left glove (He is left handed) [it can float though the air and levitate.] Weapon name "Fidélité"

18th Century Flintlock Pistol that Channels Magic to fire bullets (requires a second to charge a shot) Weapons name "La Loi"

>Dress style/Costume

Looks like pic but with a masquerade mask

>Name

Percival la Pur

>amount of autism in this post

Metric fuck tons for about 30 minutes of thinking
>>
>>83937629

that's Miss Militia from Worm.
>>
File: SG.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
SG.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>*Standard Superman powerset #1,458,999:one of the versions with energy blasts from hands instead of eyes.
>>
File: Sans-culotte.jpg (70 KB, 602x822) Image search: [Google]
Sans-culotte.jpg
70 KB, 602x822
>>83938783
He's joined by his spunky young sidekick, a teenage lower class Frenchman known as Le Bonnet Rouge.

>Powers
None, though he is in peak health and benefits from Percival's training.

>Weapons

Three small flintlock pistols named Liberté, Égalité and Fraternité, as well as a large knife called La Guillotine and an axe with a handle resembling a bundle of sticks. He also calls his fists L'état and Les Gens.

>Appearance
Pic

>Name
La Fédère
>>
Dragonman, a guy imbued with the power of a warrior from thousands if years ago who could turn into dragons from elements (earth, water, fire, etc.) I had created a whole team and world featuring other super-people in a fantasy setting.
>>
A guy who has the power to control [living] bones
>>
Telekinetic Super Hero that can control and weapon around him with his mind.
>>
File: Silver Condor.jpg (222 KB, 722x919) Image search: [Google]
Silver Condor.jpg
222 KB, 722x919
A few years back I used a hero-maker online to recreate my old OCs.
This one was Silver Condor.
Dude finds an ancient alien spacecraft crash site and takes some crazy light-weight but almost unbreakable metal from it. Makes a bird themed power armor from it.
>>
>>83940120
Isn't that literally one of the many origins of Hawkman?
>>
File: Brass.jpg (159 KB, 504x792) Image search: [Google]
Brass.jpg
159 KB, 504x792
>>83940120
The Brass
A mute android from space who saves the day with flight, super strength electricity powers.
>>
When I was a kid I imagined Magneto except with the ability to fuck up the entire world

I could've been a writer
>>
>>83937629
Isn't that a Hunter x Hunter character and the gun talks back?
>>
>>83937629
In 6th grade, i won a county writing contest with a superhero story about a hero who's power was just the powers of all the comicbooks he's ever read. I ripped the origin right out of shazam but used some old ruins for a building that never got completed off our main drag in town for where the rock of eternity was located.
no magic word needed to transform, just always on.
I wish i could remember what it was called.
>>
File: the black spyder.jpg (88 KB, 403x831) Image search: [Google]
the black spyder.jpg
88 KB, 403x831
>>83940186
Yeah.
I knew fuck all about Hawkman at the time, though.

The most original character was Black Spider.
Teenage runaway, kidnapped by evil biotech company and experimented on.
Kid escapes and uses his freakish, totally original spider-powers to fight the APEX Corporation's mechinations
>>
>>83937629
>A hero who was born from darkness. He has long hair, wears a black trench coat, and sports a long fedora. He can teleport, and has swords spinning around him, which he throws a his enemies. He also has a female goth sidekick with big tits, and a red skirt.
>>
>>83937870
so is it grass or glass
>>
File: mudman.jpg (285 KB, 817x941) Image search: [Google]
mudman.jpg
285 KB, 817x941
>>83940315
Mud-Man was a park ranger who fell into a toxic waste site that was secretly in the national forest he worked in. His body dissolved but his soul merged with the radioactive mud.
>>
>>83940383
So he wears a trench coat AND a red skirt? Progressive.
>>
I have been thinking of this character for a while

He is slick the fricionless man

He is a young man who can ecrecate an enormous amount of frictionless lube from any point on his body and through practicing with it has an inhuman amount of balancing skills.

He travels at unparalled speeds by releasing goop from his feet and skating on any surface.
>>
File: the laugher.jpg (157 KB, 525x826) Image search: [Google]
the laugher.jpg
157 KB, 525x826
The Laugher was basically "What If the Joker was also Punisher?"
Killed criminals with clown gags and such.
>>
Weapon X experiment Plus 12.
He has knives in all his fingers. And on his feet. In his knees. And his Chin. And a Mowhawk of Knives comes out of his head.
I actually had this idea. And I was WAY TOO old to still think it was a cool idea when I had it.
>>
>>83940477
Hehe... sure... progressive... And if we are taking the progressive route, then might as well make the goth girl a trap.
>>
A ninja that had like 7 swords and each one does something different
>>
File: kylis2.jpg (120 KB, 415x554) Image search: [Google]
kylis2.jpg
120 KB, 415x554
Warrior chick who had the soul of a dragon for some reason and thus was able to talk and communicate with them
>>
File: neikorace.jpg (61 KB, 399x450) Image search: [Google]
neikorace.jpg
61 KB, 399x450
Many, many Sonic characters....
>>
A student that had a watch that allowed him to turn into several superheroes. Three years later or so Ben10 came out and I got mad as fuck
>>
>>83937629
You must have been a retarded 10 yeat old.

>a man who can subject gases to extreme temperatutes creating ionic gases. When an electric discharge is run through his body, he creates plasma in the form of lightning
>>
I miss dad.
>>
Man, everyone in this thread had such controlled autism. I had pages of name ideas like Fyreicedragonpheonixwolflord and shit like that.

Don't remember any actual characters from when I was that young, although I recall I did like 100+ ideas for that Savage Dragon create a (villain? I don't even remember now) contest. One from slightly older, certainly old enough to know better:

Toxic Hate: Dude with a barbwire tattoo/scar going up one arm and across his chest. The tattoo/scar is actually the path his spirit animal, Toxic Hate, the barbwire dragon of Hate, takes when it emerges from being wrapped around his heart. Powered by hate and anger, yadda yadda, super strength, speed, super saiyan aura in black and red colors.

God I hate being reminded of younger me. Fuck you, OP.
>>
A boy who can get limitless powers of charisma through eating tins of spaghetti
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 299x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 299x223
Any villain from The Lightbringer
>>
I love that the characters in The Incredibles are like this.
>>
File: 1466186066655.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1466186066655.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>tfw the great original hero you came up with was just Animal Man with less suffering
>>
>>83937629
A guy who has the powers of every single fighting game final boss
>>
J.C. Ghostly, a detective who could turn into a purple that only had intangibility as a power but if he overshadowed someone they would be supercharged by his energy form and become their own superhero while he controlled their mind.

Worked for these Tiki gods that were meant to be the guardians of Ghostly's city (which was built on upon their old civilization) and they choose a young hero every hundred years when evil is set to strike.
>>
>>83938783
>>83939493
If we were both 10 and you told me about that, I would have called you a faggot.
>>
>>83941574
Honestly, I'm tempted to give him a retroactive nuclear super wedgie even now.
>>
I came up with a few autistic Super villains as a kid.
>Jellyfish Man
He was a guy who wore a Jellyfish as a hat and dressed as Jellyfish theme.
>The Fish Aliens
An Alien Race I thought of. I also thought of some other autistic aliens like the Alien with Crab claws, the one with electric powers that wore a blue skirt, that's about it. They looked green and had cliche antennas coming out of their head
>Engineers
These guys I thought of after seeing the Drill guys in that Avatar episode. They wore welding masks, didn't wear shirts, and were armed with shovels
>The Bird Man
He was a bald old guy who wore a bird suit. He was almost identical to the Vulture, except that the Bird Man wore a brown bird suit and had glasses
>Mr. Question Mark
He was a typical drawing of a man, except he lacked features and had only a question mark running down his body. Little did I know that I was drawing Anons as a kid without knowing
>Lizard Assassins
These guys were green and had a head similar to Phineas. They had a red line coming from their mouth with split into two parts, their tongue.
I will post more if requested
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.