[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I am an ancient God mutant or something, and must select
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
>I am an ancient God mutant or something, and must select four followers
>I'll choose Storm, who controls the weather and Magneto, who can fuck up the Earth all at once
>Also I'll choose this girl with a lightsaber I guess?
>Finally I choose Angel, who can fly and shoot metal feathers, which makes him almost as dangerous as a gun
>>
>>83925922
>Angel
its symbolism
>>
>>83925922

Angel was actually one of his Horsemen in the comics.
>>
>>83926027
I haven't seen any horses in this movie...
>>
>>83926027
that doesnt mean it wasnt stupid
>>
>>83926171
>that doesnt mean it wasnt stupid

They're the x-men, everything's a little bit stupid about them.
>>
>>83926191
They're fucking comics, everything's a little bit stupid about them.
>>
File: lRK0xfB.gif (688 KB, 320x246) Image search: [Google]
lRK0xfB.gif
688 KB, 320x246
>>83926191
troof
>>
>>83925922
>"my power is maximum"
>gets killed by a pissed off jew and a couple of kids with beam and psychic attacks
>>
>charles and the xmen just let erik go after he literally murdered a group of polish workers and policemen that same day
>>
File: giggle.gif (232 KB, 510x662) Image search: [Google]
giggle.gif
232 KB, 510x662
>which makes him almost as dangerous as a gun

heh
>>
>>83927531

>Charles asks Erik to stay and become a teacher after he destroyed multiple cities and was well on his way to destroying the world

I mean I know they have to have a happy resolution, but the movie could've had Erik be ABOUT to start destroying cities instead of showing bridges twisting apart and buildings tumbling down and shit

He stepped into the void and stayed there for 12 hours and then they pulled him back out and let him smile and rebuild a school
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.