[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YJ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Young_Justice_Vol._1.png (923 KB, 550x859) Image search: [Google]
Young_Justice_Vol._1.png
923 KB, 550x859
I really liked Young justiced and am rewatching the second season for like the 3rd time

any one know if the tie in comic is worth a damn?
>>
>>83919523

It's just as bad, if not worse, than the show. You'll love it.
>>
>>83919537
>as bad
guess you werent a fan?
>>
The comic is in continuity and fills the gap between season 1 and 2. I never read it
>>
>>83919523
It's pretty good. The first few issues are weird since the art is sloppy and the writers didn't work on the show. But Weisman did issue zero and did issue seven and up.

It's pretty good. It fits in the continuity of the show quite well and tells some extra stories between the first season and the month before the second season starts. It expands the characterizations of both protagonists and minor characters

It also has the YJ versions of famous DC characters like Brainiac and Grodd, so it's also worth it for that.
>>
Young Justice by PAD > the shit show
>>
>>83920648
PAD wrote four episodes of the so called "shit show".
>>
>>83920648
Newfag, haven't you learned by now that cartoons aren't straight-up adaptations of the comic?
>>
It has Dick being based as fuck, so yes.
>>
>>83921212
Hes talking about the adaption of the show comic dude dont you know shitloads of shows got comic adaptions
But the original young justice comic is way better than the show
>>
>>83921759
They're both completely different beasts, so it's pointless to compare them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.