[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some villains, besides The Klaw, would you like to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Black Panther Rouge gallery.png (3 MB, 1044x2114) Image search: [Google]
Black Panther Rouge gallery.png
3 MB, 1044x2114
What are some villains, besides The Klaw, would you like to see pop up in Black Panther 1 or 2?

I'm hoping they attempt to introduce The White Wolf in his first movie, step up his role as antagonist in the second movie, and then make it come full circle the third movie. With the first 2 movies making his role a subplot for much larger villains like The Klaw and possibly Achebe or Ramonda.
>>
He needs new villains for a 21st century update.

>Police Man
>Paternity Judge
>The Bail Bondsman
>The Soaper
>>
Batroc as the French mercenary:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Denard
>>
>>83904990
He villains are updated. There's absolutely nothing WRONG with his villains, Marvel just sucks at villains in movies, in the comics the Black Panther villains aren't bad at all.

>Achebe
Your typical Joker-type loony comedic asshole. Except his back story is a little more interesting with being revived and shit. The puppet was a nice touch, but I do feel it was a way to give him a gimmick. Nothing wrong with that, but it came out the blue.

>Ramonda
This is the selling point of a good black panther movie. Set her up as a kind and loving step-mother, reverse it as a all around puppeteer.

>Killmonger
Is basically African Bane, but you can make him a lot cooler since DC kinda missed the bucket with him, kinda.

>Man-Ape
Man-Ape is amazing to market. He's the toy every kid would want because of his neat design and he can also become Black panther's signature villain. Man-Ape is the least boring of these, because he's not a politician type. Straight ass kicker.

>White Wolf
Like, Ramonda, has great potential to be an amazing villain, since he's not really a villain just an anti-hero and has his methods.

>Princess Zanda

From what i've read in the earlier BP comics, Zanda was suppose to be his enemy/love interest. I would love for them to revive that.
>>
>>83905274
>Except his back story is a little more interesting with being revived and shit.

Don't downplay Achebe bruh. Revived by the devil himself. You can't really do the Priest run because BP would have to be in America and Mephisto is in a league of his own, fuck Thanos they'd also have to deal with Mephisto.
>>
>>83905274
Also, you're crazy as hell if you think the SJWs will be fine with a strong black female woman being the main antagonist.
>>
>>83905274
How can black panther have a villain called "man-ape"? That word covers his entire gallery.
>>
>>83904936
Cancellation.
>>
>>83905390
>How can black panther have a villain called "man-ape"? That word covers his entire gallery.

Oh damn!
>>
>>83904936
So, what. Black people ain't good enough for white villains, is that it?
>>
>>83905461
White Wolf is sorta a white villain. Klaw is too.

>>83905390
Man-Ape of the white gorilla tribe. So it's a play on for both races.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.