[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Seamus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What happened to Seamus?
>>
Mallory rigged the dna test and paid off the hooker. So she could torment Sterling.
>>
>>83901880
Living with his prostitute mother, presumably.
>>
>>83901880
Wait, where was Woodhouse in the last season? I'd forgotten about him.
>>
>>83902167
he died
>>
>>83902167
Same place the laughs were, six feet under.

The original voice actor passed, and even though they replaced him by season 5 they decided not to bring woody back.
>>
>>83902184
>>83902216
Shit, I must have missed that somehow, last time I remember him was trapped in the pool in the VICE season.
>>
>>83902216
>Same place the laughs were
Woodhouse was reportedly going to be a big part of this season but due to the voice actors death they had to rework a big part of it, then that Thelma and Louise show got canceled, so they rushed to get season 7 out as soon as possible. Which would explain why it was notably weaker than previous seasons, and shorter.
>>
They ditched Sheamus once they decided they were going full steam ahead with Lana/Archer as the end game.

In story, I would assume that Jeanette realized that Archer was too fucking irresponsible to be allowed near the child and just cut ties with him
>>
whatever happened to Babou?
>>
>>83902167
>>83902184
>>83902216
Woodhouse will be back next season with a new VA.
>>
>>83901880
>wee baby Seamus
Nigga the real question is, what happened to Archer?
>>
>>83905750
He roams the mean streets of New York hunting rats that threaten the daily lives of the pizzople.
>>
>>83901959

no the replaced blood means cyril was the actual father or maybe it was berry fucken with archer. can go either way
>>
>>83905763
Season 8 is greenlit?
>>
This show is kind of bad about vanishing a character.

Woodhouse, Ron Cadillac, Burt Reynolds, Bilbo, those German assassins, they all quit appearing and had a random line of dialog for an explanation.

Te rest of the secondary characters have been killed off in some way.
>>
>>83909670
Almost all the old side characters are gone.

Barry is the only pre season 6 character that you might still see around from time to time.
>>
>>83910043
>Barry is the only pre season 6 character that you might still see around from time to time.

I wish they'd get rid of him the other Barry joke wore of along ago. Though after the end of last season it might get potentially more interesting again.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.