[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Silver Surfer has no fucking ears.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: spacesurfer.jpg (242 KB, 781x557) Image search: [Google]
spacesurfer.jpg
242 KB, 781x557
The Silver Surfer has no fucking ears.
>>
You don't listen to the power cosmic; you feel that shit
>>
He has no asshole or dick, but the ears are what your concerned about?
>>
>>83886043
He doesn't have toes, nails, genitals, hair, nipples or an anus either.
>>
>>83886043
must be fucking COMFY to surf space
>>
>>83886157
Maximum comfy. Balanced out by all dat herald angst though.

I would try to make the most of it. Lead Big G to uninhabited worlds and such. Maybe he'll cut me a deal when it's time to replace me and let me keep a little power Cosmic. I don't need a dick, exploring the universe forever is worth it.
>>
>>83886043
All the better not to hear the screams of a planets collective population as Galactus devours them whole.
>>
>>83886129
Or a belly button. I don't even think he has nostrils.
>>
>>83886918
>Lead Big G to uninhabited worlds and such
It doesn't work
>>
>>83889355
I thought it was okay in 616?
>>
>>83889979
Only for a short while. In the comics he kept leading him to uninhabited worlds and Big G said enough is enough and wiped away his emotions. So the Surfer took him on a galactic smourgasbourg till he got to earth and met Alica Masters. She broke through Galactus' emotional blockage with the power of SOULFUL SCULPTURE.
>>
Three men show up for an interview for a high-paying job. While they wait, the secretary says to them "Now you are interviewing with our company's president, and he is unfortunately missing his ears. He is a little sensitive about it so try not to bring it up. Good luck!"

Guy 1 walks in. The president says "You are interviewing for a job that requires exceptional observational skills. Make an observation about me." Guy 1 screams "You don't have any ears!" President yells "Get out!"

Guy 2 walks in. The president says "You are interviewing for a job that requires exceptional observational skills. Make an observation about me." Guy 2 screams "You don't have any ears!" President yells "Get out!"

Guy 3 walks in. The president says "You are interviewing for a job that requires exceptional observational skills. Make an observation about me." Guy 3 calmly states "You wear contacts." The president says "That is a fantastic observation, young man. I believe you get the job. But how could you tell?"

Guy 3 says "Well how could you wear glasses? You got no fucking ears!"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.