[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the ideal superpower that you desire? What would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
What is the ideal superpower that you desire? What would you do with said superpower.
>>
I would like the power of teleportation, that way I can be wherever I want instantaneously. Take THAT TSA!
>>
>>83884508
Mystique tier shapechanging. forever young, experiment however the fuck you like, get rich by impersonating whoever the fuck
>>
Any power that lets me explore space with zero complications. I'd only come back to Earth if there weren't any alien chicks to bang out there.
>>
>>83884508
Gravity powers. Fly, crush stuff, gravity wells, altered gravity pockets. Holy shit it'd be great.

Initially I'd use it to rob banks or armored cars, to be honest.
>>
>>83884508
The power to separate atomic bonds. Turn anything into an explosion.
>>
Regenerative healing factor. I'd become a private military contractor. I'd be the best in the biz by far
>>
File: TheDawnIsYourEnemy_1600x1200.jpg (488 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
TheDawnIsYourEnemy_1600x1200.jpg
488 KB, 1600x1200
>>83884508
All the power of a top tier ghost. I'll be immune to mind control and possession yet ironically be able to do it myself
>>
Bringing people back to life, in good condition.

I'd bring my family back.
>>
File: 1438473039280.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1438473039280.png
40 KB, 152x254
>>83884508
Shapeshifting.
Nigga you don't even even know.
>>
File: 1435114469318.jpg (71 KB, 680x775) Image search: [Google]
1435114469318.jpg
71 KB, 680x775
>>83884816
>>
Matter construction.

Or if we can go really fucking crazy, boundary manipulation.
>>
Omnipotence/reality warping.
Make the world a better place.
>>
File: joker handsome.jpg (73 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
joker handsome.jpg
73 KB, 350x263
Immortality. I just want to live forever.
>>
Low-tier reality warping. Make things slightly better. I dont like the idea of being completely all powerful.
>>
Invisibility and mind control at the same time. Or super strength and immortality.
>>
>>83884912
>Make things slightly better.
This sounds nice. You'd be a good god.
>>
>>83884912
I can understand that. Wanting to be able to change things slowly over time to make the world a better place. I'd like something like constructing an off-world prison to teleport criminals, terrorists and the like to while making basic goods freely available.

I often end up thinking about how this could go horribly, horribly wrong.
>>
>>83884508
Unlike most anons in this thread, who want inmortality and matter manipulation, I

I just wanna be Spider-Man
>>
Self duplication,

work a bunch of jobs, work out, read, play video games, travel and shitpost online at the same time
>>
File: 1438444879651.gif (1016 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
1438444879651.gif
1016 KB, 500x405
>>83884602
This. Shapeshifting is the GOAT for just fucking around. Best part is that you don't end up raising the National Guard hunting your ass down the first time anyone sees you using your powers.
>>
I would like a power where all my human physical stats were boosted to superhuman level. My mortality boosted to immortality. My default healing boosted to regenerative healing factor. My speed, agility, reflexes, stamina, durability, strength, sight, smelling and hearing boosted to Superman tier. My intelligence to superhuman level.

Would honestly do nothing with with my newfound powers. Will just continue living my life as if I never had them. Will also hope for an alien invasion so that I would have something to use them against.
>>
>>83884892
What do you do when the Earth is gone, and some time later everything else?
>>
>>83884849
>le ebin rules lawyering "my power is so vague I can apply it to anything" touhou ability
>>>/jp/
>>
>>83885097
By the time that happens humanity would probably had advanced enough that they decided to head towards the stars instead of being confine to Earth.
>>
>>83885127
I apologize for nothing.
>>
File: ULTIMATE JIHAD.png (1 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
ULTIMATE JIHAD.png
1 MB, 960x960
>>83884508
The ability to generate one blast, at the cost of my life, large enough to wipe out everyone on the planet.
>>
Imbuing Words- Can change the nature of a person or object by writing what will be changed on the surface/skin/shell/membrane
>>
Telekinetic mastery

I wanna be able to fly at super sonic speeds using only my mind. Be able to split a hydrogen atom with just a thought.
>>
>>83885156
only because I adjusted the border of your apologeticness so that you would feel that you would not need to apologise for it
>>
>>83885413
>split a hydrogen atom

good luck
>>
>>83885431
Fair enough.
>>
Plastic Man's powers, whatever you call them. Reed Richards a shit
>>
Wolerine's healing factor - to survive fatal injuries
Silk's physical attributes, wall crawling, spider-sense and web generation - always useful
Daredevil's radar sense - knowing my surrounding
Taskmaster's photographic memory and reflexes - memorizing key details with minimal effort

Will join the military and donate samples of my blood so that they can create more super-soldiers like me (with a downgraded healing factor in case you need to kill rogue super-soldiers). Will make America a significantly more powerful superpower. A nation feared by the majority until someone manage to steal or sell the secret to the super-soldier enhancement to another nation.
>>
the power to sleep all day
>>
>>83885487
>attributing spiderman's powers more to nerd waifubait than fucking spiderman
congrats, you triggered me
>>
File: that bastard.jpg (61 KB, 320x304) Image search: [Google]
that bastard.jpg
61 KB, 320x304
>>83885509
>>
>>83885540
Spider-man cant shoot webs without web shooters. Common sense anony.
>>
Definitely shape-shifting. It's the best power simply because of it's versatility.
>>
>>83884508
Manipulate darkness/shadows like The Shade. I would be a high priced bodyguard.
>>
>>83885030
>I'd like something like constructing an off-world prison to teleport criminals, terrorists and the like to
Just make them better people instead.
>>
File: 1465763695358.png (274 KB, 402x532) Image search: [Google]
1465763695358.png
274 KB, 402x532
Social skills and an outgoing personality
>>
>>83885767
The prison would be for rehabilitation. Directly manipulating people's minds, forcing them to change doesn't feel right.

>>83885779
I was going for omnipotence, but yours seems a little OP.
>>
>>83885767
nah, just kill them.
>>
I flip flop between teleportation or shape shifting/invisibility. Sometimes I just want shit like being able to set when I'll fall asleep and wake up or have a Greek God tier body that doesn't get out of shape.
>>
>>83885877
Nothing overpower about talking your way out of dire situations and convincing others to help you out out of the goodness of their hearts and friendship.
>>
>>83885832
>Directly manipulating people's minds, forcing them to change doesn't feel right.
Maybe if you only do it a little bit. Or you could ask them.
>>
>>83884508
I want gravity powers. Talk a underrated powerset that never gets it's potential showed. A competent gravity user would be a fucking beast.
>>
Dream manifestation and manipulation.

Time to put my endless nightmares to good use. (No seriously, EVERY FUCKING NIGHT it's some sort of bullshit scenario where I have to fight for my life or the lives of others...and by fight I usually mean run).

Also I've gotten a metric fuckton of great powers in my dreams before.

Favorites are antigrav bubbles that I spawned around my hands and feet to use as free rotating anchor points for mid air acrobatics, the time where I was a time traveling nature goddess, and the time I got a preying mantis themed exosuit with boosters and retractable for flight and wall riding, all terrain laser skates for mobility and the kicking of things, fuckhuge retractable wrist blades, and energy batons because I'm magitech bitch, fuck giving my light sabers handles.

I've used enough bullshit powers, equipment, and abilities in enough bullshit situations that I have to feel like I could kick anyone's ass if I had to if I could instantly recall that shit.

Fight a midsize wyvern in the upper floors of a church with a grappling hook and an assault rifle? Done that shit. Spindashed my way through a volcano with my 3 identical quadruplet sisters? Done that shit. Absolutely wrecked motherfucking men in black with creative use of rudimentary wind magic because I couldn't remember the more complex incantations and heavy gym equipment? Done that shit.

>What would you do with said superpower.
Manifest all the cool motherfuckers I've met in my dreams over the years. There's a jiangshi princess I owe pretty big rattling around in my subconsciousness. And genetically engineered faux vampire mafia don's daughter. And 3 vampiric homunculi nobles.

Basically what I'm saying is my subconscious has a thing for vampire princesses.
>>
File: Final Explosion.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Final Explosion.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>83885172
The Vegeta,
>>
>>83885983
Literally everyone in DBZ could do that shit.

Except Tien for some reason who's ultimate attack does fuck all to the ground during the cell saga even when Roshi was blowing up moons in fucking Dragon Ball.
>>
A large part of me wants to say invisibility, but I know it'd make me even more detached from people than I already am. Seeing someone in front of you while they have enough idea you're there would do a number on me mentally and the temptations to steal and perv on women would be too great.
>>
>>83884508

Super-intelligence.

Start building the metaphorical giant stick I will need to beat some sense into this world.
>>
Internal character creation menu. Basically I can mentally change my appearances, allocate my stats, advance/change my class/job once per day. The reset starts on 6:00 AM each day and will be available to me the moment that I wake up. If and when I change my appearances or class/job, the universe itself will change in order to accommodate the changes that I made.
>>
>>83884508
Time stop.
Steal shit, but inconsequential stuff like food and books.
>>
>>83886399
>Time stop.
>Steal shit, but inconsequential stuff like food and books.
>implying you aren't going to commit rape instead
>not raping the Joker with it
>>
Immortality.

Not die.
>>
>>83886500
Enjoy going insane and rotting away with age.
>>
File: 1222790979075.jpg (82 KB, 388x348) Image search: [Google]
1222790979075.jpg
82 KB, 388x348
>>83884508
Temporal voyeurism.

Time Travel but as an extra dimensional being that cannot be seen or harmed.

That way I get to unravel all the cool shit I've always wanted to know but don't get a spear thrown at me, infected with some fucked up disease or don't have to breath or interact with anything unless I want to.

Basically I want Watcher powers because I'm an academic at heart. Except I wouldn't have the massive skull, though, I'll keep the robes.
>>
Probability manipulation.
Spend a week or two in Vegas every year, adventure and built shit the rest of the time.
>>
Immortality is going to be a terrible power to have. Not because everyone you know and love will die. Not because the planet itself might die out before you do. But because of the fact that people will start suspecting something is wrong with you since you are unaging. Might start claiming you are either a witch, vampire or the likes and start a witch hunt over you. The government might kidnap and experiment on you in order to unlock your secrets. Best to have some power to defense yourself when the times come.
>>
Construct creation, a la Green Lantern.

I'd live the good life, flying in my own zero-fuel jet anywhere, driving anywhere, and living in a floating castle. Probably do some mass shipping contracts to get paid real monies though.

Also create a giant umbrella covering hundreds of square miles above me because I live in Florida .
>>
File: SDJ-026.jpg (82 KB, 474x699) Image search: [Google]
SDJ-026.jpg
82 KB, 474x699
The ability to create and destroy matter at will
>>
all these pleeb tier powers

mind swap powers. be able to take control of anyone's body while booting their mind to the body i just had. shenanigans would abound.
>>
File: 1307676877045.jpg (35 KB, 417x344) Image search: [Google]
1307676877045.jpg
35 KB, 417x344
The power to have all the lost change that has ever existed and never been found directly put into my own personally accessed pocket dimension.

Infinite money. No downside.
>>
>>83884508
I read a comic called The Sculptor. It was surprisingly pretentious for a comic about a guy who sculpted his first erection.
Anyway, the ability to create great art easily seems fun.
>>
>>83884508
Save states.
>>
Telekinesis is the only right answer. It is the epitome of mundane utility.

>Float everywhere because walking is for nerds
>Make sandwiches near instantly after laying out ingredients
>Lift stains from cloth before they set
>The remote thing
>Grab things that are too far away
>Drive a car and call someone but still have two hands on the wheel
>EVERYTHING can be hands free now
>It's easily hidden from the world
>You're basically untouchable in a fist fight
>Untangling wires becomes easier
>Cleaning rooms and stuff goes by faster

And lots, lots more!
>>
>>83887026
That would be fun, provided you can place them retroactively.

It would be butterfly effect but cooler.
>>
>>83886874
>Enter body of crush
>Jack off all day
>>
>>83884508

omnipotence
fuck bitches
>>
File: check em.jpg (10 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
10 KB, 225x224
The power to check 'em
>>
Matter manipulation because I always thought turning something into something else instantly was cool. Like Midas, but without the dumb catch or making cardboard as sheet of diamonds, turning water into hot cheese and so on.
>>
>>83887177
Mine are better.
>>
File: 8.-Shocked-Monkey-1.jpg (39 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
8.-Shocked-Monkey-1.jpg
39 KB, 700x467
>>83887177
>>
>>83887087
pfft, look at this rube! All the power in the universe and he merely uses it for pussy. Lame!
>>
>>83887177
YEH
>>
>>83887177
Pussy, coin guy has you're dubs beat.
>>83886888
>>
File: 1456727211885.jpg (342 KB, 1100x424) Image search: [Google]
1456727211885.jpg
342 KB, 1100x424
>>83886874
take a quadriplegic to a prisons death row. let them choose a body. bada boom bada bing. a waste of human flesh gets wasted human flesh and a trapped person is free.

pic unrelated
>>
>>83884508
Omnipotence. I expect that I'd accidentally will myself out of existence before I could really
>>
Universal law creation. Will create universal laws to bring about world peace. Anyone that dares to violate it would instantly by struck down and eliminated by the universe itself.
>>
>>83887471
You just killed yourself, your own laws would destroy you the manipulator.
>>
File: paedofinder general daily star.png (753 KB, 869x571) Image search: [Google]
paedofinder general daily star.png
753 KB, 869x571
The power to have everyone agree with my insane political agenda.
>>
As lame as it sounds, I've always thought Cypher's powers would be the best to have.

You'd basically never be out of a job, programming super complex programs could be done just by thinking "hey, do this thing" and translating it to whatever programming language you want, and when you're done with life you can just go mad translating the Voynich Manuscript
>>
I would have the ability to remain unnoticed by everyone, no matter what I do

I would basically just attempt to impregnate every attractive woman I can

I figure if in 300 years time more of the world's population is related to me than Genghis Khan, I am successful.
>>
>>83887612
The power to impregnate anyone I want with any mix of genetic traits instantly.

And laugh at the fallout.
>>
Sensui's seikõki. Or Dr Manhattan's power. Would proclaim myself god king of the earth
>>
>>83887511
Nope. They are universal laws that I created. It will only affect me the moment I violated my own created law.

Commit a murder upon a human where self-defense isn't involved, you are eliminated.
Commit a rape on a human, you are eliminated.
Unwarranted assault on a human, you are eliminated.
Steal physical objects exceeding $50, you are eliminated.
Steal money from another, you are eliminated.
Attempt to con another, you are eliminated.
Attempt to abuse the system for personal gain (ex: insurance fraud, tax breaks) you are eliminated.
Abusing your political power, you are eliminated.
Attempt to overwrite my universal laws, you are eliminated (excluding me in case changes are needed to be made).
>>
>>83885043
This
>>
>>83887823
A lot of this stuff sounds poorly described or even subjective

>Commit a murder upon a human where self-defense isn't involved, you are eliminated.
what if you didn't mean to hit them that hard?
or if you're defending yourself, but push it harder than necessary?

>Commit a rape on a human, you are eliminated
what constitutes rape?

>Abusing your political power, you are eliminated.
What would even constitute abuse though?
>>
File: Nay.png (172 KB, 361x294) Image search: [Google]
Nay.png
172 KB, 361x294
A mix of Superman, Aquaman, Wolverine, Invisible Woman, Professor X and Mister Immortal. with full control and no super hearing.

I'll leave the more complicated shit to other people.
>>
File: palmSpringsTruck.jpg (383 KB, 940x610) Image search: [Google]
palmSpringsTruck.jpg
383 KB, 940x610
>The power to manipulate all aspects of time
I want to live forever in every time period and share moments of bliss with every type of person to have ever existed. I want to dance by fires with cavemen to celebrate a hunt. I want to hide jews during the holocaust. I want to help help construct the great wall, if only for one brick. I want marry an irish woman in 1915. I want to mug a person in 1762. I want to kill righteously in the crusades. I want to See the end of time and rewind it all over again. I want to live every life anyone ever could.
>>
>>83885043
You want to be written by Dan Slott?

Why?
>>
>>83887939
>Superman
You have super hearing

>Aquaman
You can talk to fish

>Wolverine
You have snikt claws

>Invisible Woman
You have a vagina

>Professor X
You are a cripple

>Mister Immortal
You can't even kill yourself
>>
>>83884508
Autism bending. Give all my enemies severe autism so I win every time someone opposes me.
>>
>>83887930
>What would even constitute abuse though?
Chris Christie's bridge gate

>what constitutes rape?
non-consensual sexual acts

>what if you didn't mean to hit them that hard?
or if you're defending yourself, but push it harder than necessary?
You will still be eliminated if it falls under unwarranted assault. Warranted assault would apply to sanctioned fights where all involved parties agree to it.
>>
the power of plot device
>>
File: hulk making hulk expression.png (61 KB, 157x219) Image search: [Google]
hulk making hulk expression.png
61 KB, 157x219
>>83888202
But autism also grants them superhumanly strength.
>>
>>83884816
Aw, anon.
>>
>>83888202
pic related, it is your new identity

>>83888229
>non-consensual sexual acts
Does this include impairment, such as alcohol?
What if both have some level of impairment, but one is worse?

Does this include minors? Does being a minor count as impairment?
>>
>>83885981
> I have to fight for my life or the lives of others...and by fight I usually mean run).

Don't run from your demons, you coward. Materialize a Green Lantern ring like I do.
>>
All mighty will
Everyone who comes into contact with me will become my loyal subjects not only that I can impose my will to defy aspects such as aging.
I don't want people mindlessly obeying me but they will hold me most dear and will not kill/betray me
>>
>>83888310
I always just end up punching and throwing things into the air repeatedly in dream fights.
It's fucking retarded.
>>
>>83888481
lol
You learned your fighting style from the best villains. Do you also monologue when you have an easy victory?
>>
>>83884508
Reset to optimal health for my age regardless of age once every so often.
>>
>>83884508
The power to return back a previous point at any time of my life.

Other than the obvious uses, such as avoiding/preventing disasters or winning the lottery, there'd be the more mundane uses, such as being able to stream a ton of movies and tv shows for several hours, then go back and choose a different batch until I'm all caught up. Or I could splurge on really expensive food to try it out, and if it isn't worth it I go back an hour and choose something else. (Or I go back and choose something cheaper anyway, remembering how good the last meal was.)

If I wanted to be really ambitious, I could go back years and years, trying to invest in the right stocks and taking my life in different directions, meeting different people and living different lives. Maybe I'd try to live as long as possible and take back as much information as possible to jumpstart some tech advancements or discoveries.

I suppose the one major downside is that a lot about the world might remain the same no matter what I do, so at some point I would've literally read, watched, listened to, and played everything possible in my 70+ year lifespan. Living in different places with different people can change things up, but I'm afraid sooner or later monotony may set in. Then there'd be the non-zero chance of feeling tempted to do otherwise illegal things, knowing I could go back so that they never actually happen.

Other than that, it'd be a pretty cool power.
>>
High-level telekinesis and telepathy.
>>
File: black bolt death stare.png (560 KB, 930x414) Image search: [Google]
black bolt death stare.png
560 KB, 930x414
>>83888676
Typical mutant always choosing the telepathy and telekinesis combo.
>>
telekinesis.

it is the best over all superpower. Yet it does not make life a boring easy mode like Telepathy or magic.
>>
>>83885043
nobody should really want to be spider-man. being spider-man sucks.
>>
I want to be a Kamen Rider.
Does that count as a power?
>>
Multiversal Manipulation
>>
>>83884508
Wally West's powerset.. literal speed magic that can do anything
>>
>>83885043
But Spiderman's power is to have a horrible life.

Everyone around you will die. You'll be forever alone. Even if you marry, you will make a deal with a devil to trade your marriage for your aunt May.
>>
>>83888822
>>83888736
Being a samefag won't make this a fact.
>>
File: brown_dwarf_by_justv23-d9qp734.jpg (139 KB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
brown_dwarf_by_justv23-d9qp734.jpg
139 KB, 1280x715
>>83884508
Teleportation. I would become a galactic explorer, hopping planet to planet, with Earth remaining as my home base. I would sell my services to the government's scientific agencies in exchange for a comfy stipend, and I would benefit from their technical knowledge, equipment, et cetera. But I really just want to explore.
>>
I often find myself conflicted between Spider-Man's powers, Speedforce and Captain Atom/Doctor Manhattan like powers.

It's so hard to choose.

Although with the third one I could probably just do what the other two could, but it may be boring having all that power.
>>
File: hell_yeah_marvel.jpg (153 KB, 1073x609) Image search: [Google]
hell_yeah_marvel.jpg
153 KB, 1073x609
I'd like to create constructs like Green Lantern. Either that or change size like the Atom.
>>
>>83884508
The power to move you.
OR
Mind Bullets
>>
>>83884816
I'm sorry that happened to you, I'll keep you in my thoughts. Take care of yourself, please.
>>
>>83884508

I'm always finding myself running out of time, even for the most boring things like eating never mind important things, I wish I had superspeed so I could actually get things done for a change, would also be useful for emergencies or fucking people up if I had to
>>
>>83889286
>Mind Bullets
That's telekinesis, Kyle
>>
File: eternal.jpg (42 KB, 442x500) Image search: [Google]
eternal.jpg
42 KB, 442x500
An Eternal with default immortality, healing factor, resurrection via outside aid, superman class strength, durability, stamina, reflexes, agility, speed, flight and invulnerability. Basically I am an immortal Superman but without the supersenses, heat vision and frost breath.

Will find myself a remote island, build a house and live there. Will use solar panels to generate the energy I need to power my home. Funding will be acquired via stealing from criminals.
>>
File: Intregue.png (32 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
Intregue.png
32 KB, 321x322
>>83887066
>Everything is hands free now.

EVERYTHING?
>>
>>83884508
I want the power to make friends.
>>
File: 1465957906406.gif (377 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1465957906406.gif
377 KB, 500x381
>>83887177
God LIke Power!
>>
The power to detect when a polar bear is gassy, that or being smarter than Doom, Richards, Batman, and my neighbor Jim combined.

Then I could just build a machine to predict when those white bastards are polluting my air.
>>
Super Strength, Invulnerability, and Flight,Organic Adaptability.
Fight Crime,Explore and Eat Food
>>
File: retro reed richards laugh.jpg (39 KB, 268x303) Image search: [Google]
retro reed richards laugh.jpg
39 KB, 268x303
>>83889779
>being smarter than Richards
Might had been more believable if you said Pym or McCoy.
>>
Super speed, access to the speed force.

I'd just go around stealing money from criminals, preferably drug lords. I can jack it before anyone can literally tell I'm there.

I'd be killing two birds with one stone. I'd be fighting crime AND making money at a fast pace.

I'd also use it to get to places in a hurry of course, but making money would be my main goal with super speed. I'd be able to live the glorious NEET life as a speedster.
>>
>>83889286
But could you kill a yak from 200 yards away?

>>83890115
What would you do after every cartel and crime syndicate has been dismantled in about 20 milliseconds?
>>
>>83884508
>Frightened mortal tier
Immortality or some sort of absolute existence.

>Afterlife exists tier
Ghost powers. I never went fishing with grandad.

>Not a bitch about dying tier
Hyperintelligence/instantaneous mastery: You pick up a skill and immediately are top tier at it.

>Start own country tier
>General invulnerability + antimatter creation.
>>
File: 1464049395079.png (254 KB, 362x658) Image search: [Google]
1464049395079.png
254 KB, 362x658
>>83890223
You can easily live off the billions that you have stolen from them.
>>
>>83889661
Everything, man. You can eat hands free, fill out paperwork hands free, put on clothes hands free, even drive hands free if you practice it. You could move gross stuff without physically touching it, or take out the trash without having to worry about holding it weird or the bag tearing. You could probably wipe your butt if you got good enough, or maybe just cut out the middle man and move the poop off your as with your mind. The only thing I can think of that you'd have to use your hands for is dialing or texting on a smart phone.
God, I want Telekinesis.
>>
File: Freedom_Ring_Curtis_Doyle_3.jpg (150 KB, 600x889) Image search: [Google]
Freedom_Ring_Curtis_Doyle_3.jpg
150 KB, 600x889
I don't think that I've ever wanted a fictional object as much as I want the Freedom Ring.

And I'd be a hero, of course.

Though, I wouldn't call myself 'Freedom Ring.'

Crusader was right; it brings too much attention to the weakness.
>>
File: 1273932271367.jpg (250 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1273932271367.jpg
250 KB, 1600x1200
Omniscience
>>
>>83884508
Deadman's powers without being dead with the added ability to project into any time period (but when possessing people during time travel would only be able to experience things as they happened and couldn't change anything so as to prevent time paradoxes and sheeit).

Learn everything; fuck bitches.
>>
speed force is first
hyper intelligence is second simply because i could create super speed and various other things...... i mostly want super speed
>>
The power to go back in time within 24 hours without aging, you could pretty much do anything you ever wanted
Until you get shot in the head
>>
>>83891127
Omniscience is one of, if not the most "be careful what you wish for" power you could want.
>>
>>83884508
If it was in a world with other superheroes, super-learning skills JRPG/Konosuba-style, to copy powers and can't be forgotten either.
>>
>>83884602
That makes me want to be Apocalypse, except instead of trying to cull the weak, I'd be a huge dick to people for my own amusement, knowing no one could stop me.
>>
>>83884508
Teleportation would be best
Power of suggestion would be the next best thing if i can do it indirectly
>>
>>83884912

And that's why someone like you should get full omnipotence.
>>
the power to have self respect and the admiration of my peers
>>
File: 1460202316473.jpg (47 KB, 497x372) Image search: [Google]
1460202316473.jpg
47 KB, 497x372
>>83884508
The power to access the Speedforce.

With this power, I would steal from the CDC a non-lethal virus that would make anyone injected with it, infertile. Using my speed, I would quickly concoct an arsenal of needles containing this non-lethal infertility disease.Injecting it into every single male. Then destroy all the sperm banks in the world.

This is where my plan takes fold. I would use my speed to impregnate every female between the ages of 18 and 60. Billions of women now carry my seed and I'm the only fertile male on the planet. 9 months later, when children with genes and powers similar to myself have been born and my plan is discovered. Every hero on the planet, which have also been injected, and soldier will go on a manhunt for me for the greatest crime in human history.

Only when its announced on public television will I turn myself in. As I'm standing in court, against a sea of men who realize they all got cuckholded by me, only then I will detail the end goal of my plan.

I'm the only fertile male on the planet. And billions of children containing my features and powers will be born.

These children will be the next stage of evolution for mankind. I created a new species and wiped out another species in a single moment. My sperm is the only sperm left on the planet. A new generation of heros will be born, a new man.

When they put me on the electric chair and ask me in my final moments "Any last words". I will look at the camera and say "Remember me as Zues". And I will die a martyr to my children, dying to give them life.
>>
>>83893687
Let's hope autism isn't hereditary.
>>
I would either want the ability to create portals, or super speed, either way I would just fuck around with them.
>>
File: galactus laugh.png (346 KB, 787x594) Image search: [Google]
galactus laugh.png
346 KB, 787x594
>>83893687
>Zues
They will laugh at your illiterate ass.
>>
>>83894003
>first man on earth to have powers
>comes up with an incredibly autistic plan
>homogenizes almost all of earth's genepool
>will forever be remembered for none of those and will be remembered for misspelling "Zues" in public TV
almost feel sorry for him
>>
>>83884799
So what you're saying is that you want to walk through walls disappear and fly. That would make you much more unique than the other guys.
>>
Probability Manipulation.

Depending on how powerful I end up, it'd be anywhere from outright changing the crime-rate to getting your favorite games a sequel.
>>
>>83894377
Vriska pls
>>83894319
Danny pls
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 433x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 433x640
Dr manhatten without the autism I'd be able to have complete control over atoms basically making me invincible and being able to slowly evolve into an even greater being would be a bonus hopefully I'd keep getting stronger to the point where is attain omnipotent God status so is be able to make realities
>>
>>83884508

What are cosmic cubes anyway?
>>
>>83894462
Bassicaly be yonder eggs or immensely powerful reality warping cubes mace from Gens that basically make the user a god
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 1920x1080
>>83894435
Plus imagine all the kickass shit you'd be able to do literally end the energy crisis, fix the environment with a snap of my fingers, create basics carbon based lifeforms snd watch them evolve, have a fourteen man orgy with myself E.T.C
>>
>>83884508
Super speed. I would just be the Flash.
>>
Power to hop to different dimensions or alternate worlds. Mostly to do inane shit like get a game that might have never been made or completed (lookin at you mgs5) or see how a movie would have turned out under a different direction or director etc. Something like what if hobbit wasn't made into a retarded 3 parter and instead a Lawrence of Arabia type thing with an intermission. That shit
>>
>>83888184
>>83887939
>Wolverine
>You have snikt claws
You mean you're a manlet
>>
>>83884816
same here.
>>
>>83894653
It's all fun and games until you meet a 9tg dimensional cosmic horror beyond your comprehension and spent the rest of eternity in a immortal state of pure horror
>>
I have always wanted ice powers, high tier ice powers, preferably something Iceman tier, where I can actually turn to ice and be immune to damage. I've always had a love for ice manipulation as a power

And of course I would become a fucking super hero with said powers. I imagine being able to create ice freely at will would also have a lot of uses for the world.

Not to mention I would be able to keep all my drinks cool without watering them down.

Alternatively I could also go for just all around temperature control. But ice is preferred
>>
File: yukarriiii.jpg (571 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
yukarriiii.jpg
571 KB, 1600x1200
>>83884508
Boundry manipulation, I do whatever I want, ez
>>
>>83885079
Brock would have know at firs glance am I right?
>>
>>83894723
>Encounter 9tg dimensional cosmic horror
>Pull him through various dimensions, stretching him across them
>The cosmic horror is now split across 9 different dimensions
>>
>>83884508
Ghost Powers like Danny Phantom

Or Reality Manipulation.like Franklin Richards
>>
anyone ITT who says invisibility needs to go read The Invisible Man

there's, like, an entire chapter where Griffin explains how much it fuckin sucks to be invisible

>but i can turn it off
you'd still be naked and if you have invisibility on at all you're probably not in a good place to suddenly appear in the buck
>>
Purple Man's power of mind control.
I'd probably use it to get free stuff mostly. kek
>>
File: Young_Anodite.PNG.png (133 KB, 758x682) Image search: [Google]
Young_Anodite.PNG.png
133 KB, 758x682
Mana Manipulation
Flight
Telepathy
Clairvoyance
Teleportation
Limited Reality Warping
Mana Absorption
Space Survivability
Size Alteration
Telekinesis
Dowsing
Portal Creation
Object Creation
Object Dissipation
Repairing
Magic
Healing Abilities
Prehensile Hair
Mnemokinesis
Dimension Travel
>>
>>83886874
Commissioner, If I switch minds with the joker, and then go hire a prostiute, will that be rape?
>>
File: nujabes.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nujabes.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
Power to feel happiness
>>
>>83884577
That's always been my go to over the years. Although, being able to mold the human body seems really appealing as I get olde
>>
>>83884771
The best in the biz at being damaged, or are you assuming you have combat-related abilities or years of mercenary training to go with it?
>>
>>83884508
Kryptonian physiology, "one" power that gives an entire suite of godlike abilities as well as functional immortality.
>>
>>83885382
As long as you're not a SJW.
>someone who believes there's more than just "man" and "woman" for humans suddenly makes all the retarded shit like "demiboy" or whatever real things
>>
>>83889286
>the power to move OP
Not very useful 2bh
>>
>>83890115
>I can jack it before anyone can literally tell I'm there.
I know what you meant, but on the first pass, I interpreted this as super-fapping.
>>
>>83887930
>what if you didn't mean to hit them that hard?
>or if you're defending yourself, but push it harder than necessary?
>>83887930
>what constitutes rape?
>>83887930
>What would even constitute abuse though?

Not the anon who came up with it, but, dude. The point of it is the universe would know intent.

>accidentally kill someone via self-defense
>fine

>fuck someone who doesn't want to be fucked by you
>ded
>>
File: 1337718107370.jpg (7 KB, 296x177) Image search: [Google]
1337718107370.jpg
7 KB, 296x177
>>83894822
Literally the most all encompassing shit right here
>>
>>83884508
power equivalence, my power level is equal to whoever I'm fighting. not weak against someone strong when fighting someone weak. I am at an equal power level as everyone. start fighting people
>>
>>83887066
but unless you did something about keeping your body in shape, you'd become a formless blob
>>
>>83896743
>swatting a bug is this huge, exhausting deal
>killing a trail of ants in the kitchen takes a whole day
>every time you hit a squirrel, your car gets totaled and you have to fight in the wreckage
>when a baby or small child play-punches you in the leg, he breaks your bones
Sounds like kind of a pain in the ass, really.
>>
>>83884912
You're definitely worthy - here's your low tier reality warping powers, learn to use them, be patient - it's a thing of the mind.
I have faith in you.
>>
File: 673Yhwach_stands.png (514 KB, 890x1116) Image search: [Google]
673Yhwach_stands.png
514 KB, 890x1116
This guy's powers.
>>
File: 1465011161010.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1465011161010.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Being able to have social abilities
>>
Top tier shape shifting like J'Onn, not like Mystique
>>
A time machine so I can get old sodas they dont make anymore and meet cute Eloi girls
>>
File: Professor_X-.jpg (98 KB, 589x830) Image search: [Google]
Professor_X-.jpg
98 KB, 589x830
This trumps everything
>>
File: 1--1461284796015-it-begins.jpg (70 KB, 352x294) Image search: [Google]
1--1461284796015-it-begins.jpg
70 KB, 352x294
>>83897548
>>
File: 1462217553613.png (208 KB, 361x462) Image search: [Google]
1462217553613.png
208 KB, 361x462
Couldn't I basically do whatever the fuck I want with Shapeshifting? Reconstruct my cells to a form that's able to fly, read minds, fire energy blasts, grow myself weapons, etc? Shit, by that logic I could pull an Akira and make myself God.
>>
>>83884508
Batman's supermoney
>>
>>83884508
Power Cosmic
>>
If anything very powerful telepathy and telekinesis.

Raid a person mind, then throw a car at their head.

No more having to get up to reach the remote, and make Kim Jong Un dress up in lingerie and shit in front of those monuments of his dad and grandfather.

Endless possibilities.
>>
>>83884508
Immortality/eternal youth.

Live forever I guess.
>>
yall niggas should know
Superspeed>Flying
Superspeed>Superstrength
superspreed is the ultimate power. id get so much shit done
>be bored one evening
>run to vegas and do some peyote
>run to japan to eat some weird sushi
>run to hollywood and make pantyshots of all actresses
>>
>>83898365
Be careful what you wish for
There's this page where Bart (I think) explains how he percieves events at super speed all the time, so several minutes last a week for him
So if you run to Japan, from your point of view it'll take as long as it would for you to run to Japan normally
>>
>>83898403
If that was a real problem he'd just learn to out run it like all of the other problems he has
>>
the pervert in me says mind control
>>
File: 1447943465870.png (294 KB, 471x513) Image search: [Google]
1447943465870.png
294 KB, 471x513
>>83898365
>one of the most OP powers in existence
>use it to do drugs, eat weitd shit and take pantyshots
No power will save you
>>
>>83884508
I hold that nobody should be allowed to choose their power. Everyone should get one randomly and be forced to make do with it.
>>
Whatever you call Cypher's power. Fluency in every language.

It's practical and incredibly useful in real life and it's not like I want to be a hero or anything. I could get a good-ass job and travel and never use subtitles again.
>>
File: yatta.jpg (160 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
yatta.jpg
160 KB, 400x311
>>83884508
Time manipulation and teleportation
>>
>>83884508
Shapeshifting followed by subliminal messaging
>>
>>83898479
Honestly being fluent in any software language has you set for life right there
>>
File: 8e0[1].png (61 KB, 280x255) Image search: [Google]
8e0[1].png
61 KB, 280x255
>>83898457
>implying i need any saving
>>
>>83898403
I dont need to be Flash tier perse. if im just as fast as 616 Quicksilver ill be fine
>>
A sort of immortality where when I die I'm reborn with an 18-20 year old body in a safe place. This way I can age at the same rate as my loved ones and won't have to live through the apocalypse (as there will be no safe places left for my regeneration to occur)
>>
Shapeshifting best power. Gotta punch a dude? Give your arm 3 times your regular muscle mass and go to town.
>>
>>83895328
Needless cruelty potential question: what happens if I use Purple Man's powers by telling people who annoy me to "assassinate the president"?
>>
>>83884508
the ability of travel into the multiverse. I would just explore shit for the sake of it.
>>
>>83884508
Disembodied possession with no need to return to my original body. Think Shadow King, Cannibal, or that demon from The Fallen.
>What would you do
Jump into random person, strip down and masturbate furiously in public, jump into another person, and laugh as the first person tries to explain themselves to the nice officer, their parents, their kids, or whoever.
>>
>>83888822
>Everyone around you will die.
except aunt May
>>
>>83886888
>Reach in to your pocket coin dimension.
>Extract 1 euro, 100 yen, a gold piece of 8, and 73 Canadian cents.
"Hold on, this could take a while."
>>
>>83898597
They spend the 24 hours trying to assassinate the president as if their immortal soul depended on it
>>
File: 26.jpg (565 KB, 1080x1660) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
565 KB, 1080x1660
>>83897409
>top tier
>like J'Onn
>implying
kek
>>
>>83898657
this sounds pretty bad ass. I would have liked some eternal youth, but i think this one is better
>>
>>83898592
this... if there no real inhibitors on that power you basically a reality warper
>>
>>83884912
THIS! Something like the Mask levels of reality warpping.
>>
File: 1458689609925.png (197 KB, 333x397) Image search: [Google]
1458689609925.png
197 KB, 333x397
>All these lonely ass, grudge holding virgins wanting to be reality manipulators
why haven't you shot up a public place yet?
>>
i would probably anger god but omnipotence, cosmic-tier time and reality manipulation is literally the best power and any other answer is wrong.

however, if that isn't possible i'd like to be able to travel through space and time via time travel and teleportation and between dimensions and other universes and have fantastic four-tier adventures. also probably a healing factor and some sort of super-soldier tier physical stats to keep me alive would be nice to go along with the other powers
>>
>>83885958
That was one of the main points of pleasant and, when the villian got there memories back they fucking felt disgusted by what shield did
>>
>>83884828
Came here to post this.
>>
Illusions, I can just survive off my own like that and stay out of trouble
>>
Is power armor a super power?
>>
>>83893687
An eternity of Dueling Banjos. GG
>>
Water powers.

MIschievious superhero.
>>
>>83884508
Shapeshifting.
Fuck up people's lives probably, because I'm a cunt.

> Arnold Schwarzenegger seen masturbating in public!
> Shapeshift into co-worker and kiss a girl in his GFs presence
> Shapeshift into my mother's annoying new neighbour and mug a place.

Shit like that. And then I'd kick back and watch the mayhem unfold.
>>
>>83884508
Single power, some sort of shape shift/healing combo like Mystique.

High level wank, call it Martian Manhunter plus Plastic Man. Be JLA-equivalent heavy hitter with a side orde of good natured degeneracy.

But really, I'd go for Spider-Man plus Midnighter. Change the world with science, finance and a fairly strong capability for violence.
>>
>>83884602
This basically.
>>
>>83886874
Also a way to give yourself immortality.

> Become old in a body you like.
> swap minds with caretaker
> no-one will ever believe and old senile man/woman rambling about how I swapped minds and trapped them there.
>>
>>83886874
That'd be a good one.
>>
>>83884508
Nigh-Omnipotence.

Never want nor worry about anything, spend my free time gallivanting about in pocket realities of my own creation. Basically, Q without the vindictiveness and superior-than-thou attitude.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (167 KB, 550x777) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
167 KB, 550x777
>>83884508
Tasky's powers.

> Watch loads of MMA/Boxing/Judo/etc matches
> become undisputed MMA champ for years
> Will go down in history as a legendary undefeated fighter

best thing is, even I'd meet someone who'd have better techniques than the ones I already know, I'd be able to counter them instantly.
>>
Save states that I can revert back to whenevet I want. If I die suddenly I auto revert.

I could explore every possible outcome and always make the right choice. Also gamble a fuckton.
>>
If I'm the only one with powers then I want the power to grant people semi-random powers based on the person and get to tap into a small portion of the ability

If I'm not then I want the super bullshit intangibility plus wherein you can still affect others
>>
>>83884508
Precise time Manipulation

I'll use it for stopping crime and general fuckery (like shoplifting and playing tricks), of course I'll do it all anonymously.
>>
>>83899660
Doesn't Tasky have issues with people who are really fast and strong, or use powers for fighting?
>>
Superhuman strength and durability
Molecular and Sub/atomic manipulation
Psionic powers
Immortality
Flight
>>
absolute perfection. so I can do anything perfectly. even make monies to waste.
>>
>>83897599
>"Somehow i feel that i can... i must trust you!"
Prof X mind raping people since the dawn of time.
>>
>>83899832
Sure, but that's superpowered people. Regular ass humans, even if trained martial artists, should be no match for him.
>>
>>83884508

Reality-Warping.

I'd do...stuff...with it.
>>
Full Body Manipulation. Basically reality warping but to my body only.
>>
Not ideal, but I always wanted something akin to a bag of holding, but with access to pretty much any weapon or item from a work of fiction. So pull out a TF2 medigun to heal people, portal gun, or what have you.
>>
>>83885147
What would you do when the entire universe dies and you're still alive?
>>
File: 1464219982738.jpg (72 KB, 1912x798) Image search: [Google]
1464219982738.jpg
72 KB, 1912x798
If I had superpowers... they would be:

Tactile telekinesis, what is known as "super strength." Being able to touch something and convert its mass into negative mass, ex: A submarine weighs about 26,000 tons, when I touch it, it becomes -26,000 tons, as light as a feather. My understanding of physics is beginner level, so forgive me for any inaccuracies. But yeah, super strength for sure.

Invincibilty, for obvious reasons. Bullets feel like mosquito bites, getting hit by a train feels like being tackled by a dog, etc...

A healing factor. So I can heal my dad's cancer just from touching him. I would go to cancer clinics and heal people, kill AIDS viruses and whatnot. I hate seeing people suffer.

Flight would be bad ass. Ability to breathe in space, so I can travel to different planets and galaxies, maybe meet some hot alien broad with 3 big green tits.

Ability to manipulate matter on a sub-atomic level, ala Dr. Manhattan. I can will a pizza into reality just by thinking about it. Yum!

Heat vision! Just because, you know... it's heat vision. Who doesn't want to shoot lasers from their eyes?

That's all I can think of at the moment.
>>
>>83900517
Why do people always ask this question?

He's immortal and as such will just wait for the next universe and in the hundreds of millions of years before then he can figure out how to put himself in a coma until disturbed.
>>
>>83900640
referring to the hundreds of millions of years before he gets stuck in a rock in space and has to wait for rescue/new universe not saying the universe will end by then because that would be silly
>>
File: 1359274903911.gif (2 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1359274903911.gif
2 MB, 400x226
>>83887177
>>
>>83893687
Except, even with billions of offspring, they're all directly related, and therefore incest will happen sooner that will cause birth defects.

I forget where I first heard it, but somewhere I learned that in the event of an extinction-level crisis you need, at the barest minimum, 12 males and 12 females to have enough variations of genetic material to save the species.
>>
>>83898435
Even ignoring the pervertedness (which is arguable) I like how he's able to make her not even notice the fight literally right behind her. That's just awesome.

>>83898968
>why haven't you shot up a public place yet?
Because I'm not a reality manipulator and therefore can't make it so I don't get in trouble if I do?
>>
The ability to perfectly perceive and control the Maillard effect

You better believe my steak is gonna have an unbelievable sear
>>
>>83896896
i fukken lold
>>
>>83900091
Yeah, I didn't think that through. Could have even more fun in wrestling/lucha making fights look totally awesome.
>>
>>83884508
Biological immortality. I'd just buy a large area to build shit for my generations of children. Maybe build spaceships to go terraform other planets.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.