[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Ice Age movies any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ice-age.12536.jpg (257 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
ice-age.12536.jpg
257 KB, 1000x1500
Are the Ice Age movies any good?
>>
>>83871592
First one is, the rest are shit.
>>
They're all very mediocre.
>>
>>83871592
The first one is.
>>
>>83871592
First one is a big deal for it's time, it was good and was everywhere.

Second one was alright if you're not thinking about what comes after and only about "oh hey they're making another installment of this good movie"

I remember seeing it and knowing something felt off but I liked it too.

I still don't understand why dinosaurs

I still don't understand why monkey pirates on the open seas

I won't understand why magical meteor in the sky warps reality, though it's animation is cool, story wise it's just as off-sounding as dinosaurs
>>
If you're into animal biology at all these movies are a riot desu
>>
First 2 were great

third was ok

haven't seen the other 2
>>
>>83872573
>dinosaur movie was "ok"
>doesn't watch the other one after it
if you're able to say that about the 3rd movie there's nothing in the 4th one you can't handle.

franchise finale comes out soon
>>
1 is nice.
2 is also nice.
3 is fine, but not really memorable for me.
4 is monkey ice pirates and teen rebelion(kinda), just tiny bit better than it sounds.
5 is one I haven't watched yet.
>>
>>83872658
>5 is one I haven't watched yet.

>>83872573
>haven't seen the other 2

no shit
>>
reminder 5 is final
>>
They're better than Shrek, if that means anything.
>>
Just don't get why they thought making Manny's daughter and friends look like the cast of Jersey shore
>>
>>83872609
>>83874461
>franchise finale
How do you know? Are we sure they aren't going to milk this thing for forever?
>>
>>83875391
I mean, the franchise is pretty much dead, didn't the fourth one do terribly?
>>
>>83875391
>>83875543
the commercial calls it the end, and their twitter often refers to it as the grand finale of the cold age or some shit
>>
>>83871592
The first one is great, the rest is shit.
>>
>>83871592
Ice Age: The Series anyone?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.