[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25 years ago the fall of Saturday started with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: yo_yogi_by_kuro_risu.jpg (68 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
yo_yogi_by_kuro_risu.jpg
68 KB, 600x459
>>
>>83870874
Never watched this since it aired the year after I was born and I guess it didn't rerun much, but I like Cindy's look.
>>
>>83870874
Wow what bunch of cool designs.
>>
>>83871531
Too bad this along with most of the fall '91 killed NBC cartoons and lead to current state of NBC Saturday Morning.
>>
Time to break out my case of vintage capri suns then.
>>
>>83870874
Aesthetic?
>>
>>83871709
then a few years later, CBS and ABC got in on it.
>>
>>83871709
Are you implying it wasn't the government that had a hand in killing Saturday mornings?
>>
>>83872073
conspiracies man!
>>
>>83872228
What conspiracies? The politicians literally cited about the moral hazzard of cartoons back then when they passed the educational TV requirement bill. It's like saying radical islam is a conspiracy to establish Sharia, or the NRA has a conspiracy have guns in America.
>>
>>83872334
aliens then
>>
So was the show bad in terms of writing and animation or do people just shit on it because it was "characters as kids" and insanely 80s? Which are pretty cosmetic reasons to hate it.
>>
>>83870874
Yogi was never good
The Yogi spin-offs / movies were just as bad

I don't see any problem there
>>
>>83872595
i saw some episodes

the writing was pretty lame, imagine standard H-B writing except somehow even lamer. animation varies from okay to bad. only thing good about it is the voice acting, which isn't even that great in the first place

if it didn't have "classic characters turned into hip young kids" as a premise, it would've been forgotten
>>
>>83870874
>Hanna-Barbera Kingdom Hearts
>Cross it with... oh, Sega franchises
I'd play it.
>>
>>83872687
I think Atlus' Persona or Shin Megami Tensei series would fit the theme better.

Animation franchise + jrpg franchise.

But then again Warner Bros would fit in with those games better than H&B.
>>
>>83873225
The thing that came to my mind was doing Space Channel 5 or JSRF with these guys.
>>
>>83873327
Yes.
Way yes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.