[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how have you guys been enjoying the adventures of quirky and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: blaster nation.png (107 KB, 372x358) Image search: [Google]
blaster nation.png
107 KB, 372x358
how have you guys been enjoying the adventures of quirky and the dyke lately?
when are they going to answer important questions such as when is matt coming back? or why do secondary characters get more exposition than the main cast?
>>
>>83870375
>secondary characters

But they are the main characters though, along with everyone else.
>>
This is the last major arc. They're run out of ideas, so after this is done, it'll only update once a week at best with done-in-one gag comics.
>>
>>83870394
But Matt still hasn't fucked the maybe tranny
>>
>>83870375
this manga went shit when the "artist" gave up on the mc and decided to make it about all the characters doing their own dumb shit. vidya/nerd oriented comics are shit, as well as virgin written sex comics like rockcocks
>>
>>83870410
>virgin written sex comics like rockcocks

It's writen and drawn by a couple.
>>
>>83870382
i was talking about capitain hook but i guess i understand how you made that connection
>>
File: MRM18.jpg (207 KB, 650x622) Image search: [Google]
MRM18.jpg
207 KB, 650x622
>>83870401
Better to end when the creators have had enough than to live on as a zombie like Questionable Content.
>>
>>83870375
I thought this arc would be good with Rinnie getting told hard and had to face her actions towards Ash. But nooo, more lesbian loving because Ash being a stalker is cute and endearing. It's just fap bait now and not even good one at that
>>
>>83870418
Well that makes the virginity sort of awkward then doesn't it
>>
>quirky and the dyke

Thank you so much. I finally have a name for my novel.
>>
>>83870494
i can also come up with 20 different names based on the word cuck
>>
File: marvel characters.jpg (29 KB, 357x312) Image search: [Google]
marvel characters.jpg
29 KB, 357x312
>>83870410
>manga
>>
>>83870410
>manga
>>
File: 1429845026335.gif (717 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1429845026335.gif
717 KB, 400x225
>>83870410
>this manga
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.