[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: 25_19.jpg (748 KB, 1000x1537) Image search: [Google]
25_19.jpg
748 KB, 1000x1537
The Bitch
>>
three possible outcome
Splinter is dead, which isn't bad perse
so Jen sacrifice herself
Alopex breaks out of control at the last moment and takes the blow (she will really need a redemption after this.
>>
>>83868322
TMNT 61: “Chasing Phantoms” Part 1! While the Turtles and Splinter are still reeling from the events of TMNT #60, they come under attack by the Street Phantoms! Will Splinter let this challenge to his rule stand?
>>
>>83868322
>Reading comics by viewcomic.com and its shitty watermark.
OP why?
>>
>>83868577
Jen seems to be the better bet. She's suddenly relevant again and fanatically loyal to Splinter...to the end. Alopex is DEEP under Kitsune's control. Pretty sure the boring human chick has just been shanked. Was anybody else hoping Alopex would hulk out into her pre-Ross form when she was "unleashed"?
>>
File: 004.jpg (81 KB, 960x888) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
81 KB, 960x888
I can draw some turtle character sketches for people to give some life to this thread. Give me a character and I might end up drawing them. Here's an example.
>>
>>83871957
Ninjara.
>>
File: 001.jpg (57 KB, 678x844) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
57 KB, 678x844
>>83871969
Turned out quite shitty but here you go!
>>
File: VRP_BatmanTMNT_Standup.jpg (101 KB, 800x521) Image search: [Google]
VRP_BatmanTMNT_Standup.jpg
101 KB, 800x521
>>83868322

The fuck happened to the art in the IDW series? It started out great

>Showing the turtles pupils
>>
>>83872710
Those designs are based on the new nick show, but not all the artists use them.
>>
>>83872710
Many artists work on the comic. Dave Wachter is the new artist on the run. I'm not a fan but it's still better than Andy Kuhn.
>>
>>83872758
Rather not have pupils until the headband comes off.
>>
>>83872784
Are you an autist?
>>
>>83872758
I did kinda like Wachter. Not one of the top artists like Bates and Santolouco. I liked his inking technique.
>>
>>83872816
I don't think that Anon is acting autistic since Eastman and Laird even did it like that.
>>
>>83872836
Turtles just made a cameo in the last issue. Can't wait for the second title. Wish to see the turltes as the main characters again.
>>
>>83872938
Two pages of the turtles isn''t good enough in the main title? Nah, I know what you mean. Universe will hopefully be on par with the main book. But it was still a pretty good issue even with the lack of turtles.
>>
>>83873012
>But it was still a pretty good issue even with the lack of turtles.
Indeed but frustrating as well.
>>
>>83873052
I suppose one does want to see the turtles in a comic called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. But it doesn't really bother me that much as long as we get a good issue. The comic does also have a nice cast of characters.
>>
>>83873647
>Dat Santolouco art
He should be the only artist on the run.
>>
>>83873707
I want a steady rotation of Bates, Santolouco and Campbell.
>>
>>83873762
Campbell will push her cute stuff like Pepperoni so it's annoying.
>>
Splinter will be fine. Someone is definitely gonna die, though. Maybe the girl Splinter has been cozy with lately, Jennika.

Or Alopex. That'll cause some havoc in the fandom.
>>
>>83873804
I don't really mind it, as long as it doesn't go TOO far I suppose?
>>
>>
>>83873912
It was probably Jennika that sacrificed herself for Splinter and took the stab.
>>
>>83875566
Why April still have short hair? Let's her hair grown.
>>
>>83868322
The overly round 2k13 faces make this oddly comical.
>>
>>83875566
>>83875592
I know it started with Campbell wanting to give April short hair. And I guess not enough time has passed in the comic for it to grow or she is keeping it short.
>>
>>83875631
>And I guess not enough time has passed in the comic for it to grow or she is keeping it short.
Really? I think enough time has passed now.
>>
>>83875685
Then I suppose April just likes it and is keeping it short. I mean I don't have a problem with it personally but I'm open to some change. I suppose I'd prefer it a little longer.
>>
>>83872850
Newfagfan isn't familiar with the roots. He probably thinks it started as a cartoon.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.