[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Robot Chicken bit has to be the most obtuse, random, an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: robot chicken crabs jump rope.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
robot chicken crabs jump rope.gif
2 MB, 480x270
This Robot Chicken bit has to be the most obtuse, random, and obscure joke in the history of /co/.

They followed this like 5 second segment with a still image saying "Think about it":
http://i.imgur.com/xlVle9S.png

Anything else on par with this?
>>
>>83866556
I don't get it.
>>
File: crab.jpg (35 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
crab.jpg
35 KB, 720x480
>>83866887
me neither

apparently its a jump rope technique
>>
>>83866956
Oh, I get it now.

It's not very funny, but I get it. I guess if you're really into jump rope? Robot Chicken, really nailing that 12 year old jump roper demographic.
>>
>>83866981
robot chicken might be stale after 8 seasons
>>
>>83867030
I thought it was funnier when it was censored. I kind of lost interest when they started doing the uncensored DVDs because the show started getting a lot less clever, and started focusing more and more on shock value.
>>
What's the best skit? I nominate this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5F66JwLq90
>>
File: file.png (4 KB, 601x62) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4 KB, 601x62
>>
>>83869811
>giraffe dealing with the7stages of grief
>lil hitler
>my ex girlfriend, my ex girlfriend. Even though I said we're through, she sticks too me like glue. My ex girlfriend and me!
>>
Really I'm just fucking impressed they even managed to do the stopmotion for something like that.
>>
>>83866556
>This Robot Chicken bit has to be the most obtuse, random, and obscure joke in the history of /co/.

Well they were certainly trying really hard to get you to think that
>>
>>83866556
Say what you want about robot chicken, but its keeping stop motion alive in a generation that would otherwise ignore it.

The lighting on that is gorgeous.
>>
DARKEST SKETCH! DARKEST SKETCH!

Fumbles. It was always Fumbles.

I gave Osama Bin Laden a blowjob once.

Maestro, I'm going to need a little butt virginity music.

The first couple of Bitch Pudding sketches.

Honestly, the show is hit or miss like all sketch comedy shows, but it has its hits.
>>
>>83869902
yes, this one gets me every fucking time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBvozWsdu5c

also Darth Vader calling Emperor Palpatine about the death star blowing up
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.