[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shazam Post-Darkseid War/General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: shazam.jpg (2 MB, 1850x1308) Image search: [Google]
shazam.jpg
2 MB, 1850x1308
So I've always been a fan of Captain Marvel/Shazam ever since the single issue graphic novel adaptation by Jeff Smith. What with DC's relatively new rebirths, I was really excited to see a bit of a more modern take on Shazam, rather than the very 1960s version that seemed to be the go-to for the character. Now, with DC comics going post-Darkseid war, Shazam will have an entirely new set of powers and gods. Do you guys think they'll continue with this plot and use it as a means to almost re-introduce the character and further divorce him from his Superman-clone standing of before, or will it pretty much just die off within an issue/be generally ignored.
>>
File: shazam new powers.jpg (1 MB, 1850x818) Image search: [Google]
shazam new powers.jpg
1 MB, 1850x818
Just a preview for those out of context
>>
>>83861433

I thought all the Leaguers changed during Darkseid War went back to their status quo?
>>
Yeah no, that'd be interesting, but that shit got sucked out while Grail was waving around Baby Darkseid.
>>
>>83861461
>>83861468
Most of them have changed back, but they've yet to alter shazam because they haven't come out with a new issue with him yet.
>>
File: mazhas.png (2 MB, 1231x919) Image search: [Google]
mazhas.png
2 MB, 1231x919
>>83861510
Billy got zapped too.
>>
>>83861633
goddammit DC why must you reset everything cool
>>
File: 200.gif (815 KB, 254x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
815 KB, 254x200
>>83861633
Well, that was pointless.
>>
>>83864083
Like the entirety of Darkseid War.
>>
>>83864105
Like a lot of things, really.
>>
>>83861468
>>83861633
Which is weird because the reasoning for the change doesn't make it seem like something that could be changed via Baby Darkseid.
>>
>>83865171
that's probably why they could bs it and ignore the undoing if they wanted, maybe
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.