[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think she misses him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: endless snow.jpg (168 KB, 676x900) Image search: [Google]
endless snow.jpg
168 KB, 676x900
Do you think she misses him?
>>
>>83861342
She probably likes Daniel more because he's not a mopey jerkass.
>>
>>83861342
Maybe but overtime she probably gets over it like Despair 1
>>
Where do manifestations of ideas go when they die?
>>
>>83861342

can't she just visit him whenevs?
>>
>>83862815
I don't think so? Probably some Rules in place
>>
I think they reach a status where Daniel is.
>>
>>83861662
its incredible how subtle and yet how distinct are the differences between daniel and morpheus.

morpheus always gave the impression of someone who had much more important things to do ad was far too dignified to really engage whoever he was with., like a king humoring the plebs

daniel feels like whatever he is doing is the thing that he will put his utmost attention, never looking down on anyone, like alien who is trying to do his best to be nice with whoever he is talking,
>>
>>83862815
I don't think Endless get afterlife.
>>
>>83862762
I think it's more that he changed or evolved into a new person rather than the old one is dead and gone. He's still the same person, just with a different attitude.

Maybe, I'm not really sure.
>>
File: sandman_014.jpg (226 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
sandman_014.jpg
226 KB, 1200x600
>>83862933
>>83863023
Yeah, its like an elephant. The whole time we were looking at it from the back and could only see the elephant's ass. But there's more to the elephant you see? But we can't see it all standing in the back. If we move around the elephant to the front we see that its not an ass anymore. Its a face now. Until we need to move around it again.
>>
>>83862914
This is pretty accurate. I've always known there was a difference but was unable to put it to words.
>>
>>83863260
Or, to be even bigger nerds about it, like a Time Lord's Regenerations.
>>
>>83861342
Nope.

She just goes 'tee-hee-hee' when she thinks about him.

And everybody else for that matter.
>>
>>83864051
what does that mean?
>>
>>83861342
He isn't really gone
Daniel is not a different person from the old Dream just different aspect of him.
>>
File: death.jpg (235 KB, 1482x1920) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
235 KB, 1482x1920
>>83864854

It means she loves you. And that the world was special because you where in it.
>>
>>83866126
cute
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.