[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moebius thread? Moebius thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 15
Moebius thread?

Moebius thread.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
He makes it look so damn effortless.
>>
File: pantsu.jpg (623 KB, 1515x1005) Image search: [Google]
pantsu.jpg
623 KB, 1515x1005
I doubt /co/ still knows who that is, but thanks for trying OP.
>>
>>83860501
I just started the Incal and I'm enjoying it so far, I hadn't realized that it takes place after the Metabarons series and Nameless' search for peace.
>>83860531
Huh, this looks a lot like Mike Mignola's drawing of the Ogdru Jahad's prison, I wonder if he drew inspiration for it from Moebius?
>>
>>83860886
Upon searching the picture in google you are correct, I could've sworn that was by him, I'll tale it out of my Moebius folder. Sorry about that, my mistake.
>>
>>83860952
Are you sure? It certainly looks like Moebius' work.
>>
>>83861034
You made me skeptical so I searched again, now I'm getting results saying moebius was in fact the artist of that piece. At first the results were giving a different name so I assumed I was wrong, weird.
>>
What's the first book I should get
They are expensive as fuck in my country so can only get one
>>
>>83862749
You could probably start with The Incal.
>>
>>
>>83860501
Really like this one. Moebius teaming up with Geof Darrow.
>>
>>83862749
It depends really

The best one is Airtight, I generally prefer the stuff he does alone.
>>
>>83860808
I only know him cause of heavy metal and Jodorowsky's Dune
>>
>>83864554
His unused designs are interesting. Here is Duncan Idaho and Gurney.
>>
>>83864800
Also have Baron Harkonnen.
>>
>>83860501
You mean Sonic thread, right?
>>
What was the one that Just got reprinted?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.