[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 13
I don't get it.
>>
>>83848046
It's about a reddit kid demanding up votes.
>>
Generally if you're just messing around and you make the shot you get to shoot again.
Ronnie isn't socially inclined enough to figure it out and thus it's funny (?)
>>
Neither does Ronnie.
>>
>>83848046
Ronnie is intruding upon other people's games and ruining them simply because he wants to play his way, doesn't care about the rules enough to know them, and doesn't care enough about his classmates to simply do the things he wants them to do for him ie leaving them alone and letting them play

he's like your obnoxious younger brother who demands that he hang out with your friends even though you have nothing in common and are about to do something he wouldn't even enjoy anyway
>>
>>83848233
>Ronnie is somehow in the wrong but the cunt hitting him who won't even take a minute out of his time to explain something isn't
Really?
>>
The kid with the blue hair kinda looks like M Dude.
>>
>>83848278
>blue shirt and black hair*

My brain is dumb today.
>>
>>83848046
Are the other two kids foreign?
>>
>>83848278

Probably not a coincidence.
>>
>>83848273
They actually do explain it, they just don't explain the word up
It's obvious that once a person makes the shot they get the ball back, the guy only starts talking to ronnie once he has the ball, he says give him the up (but you could replace up with any noun), the other guy says he made the shot so you have to give it up, ronnie acts like a dick simply because they are using slang and not explaining it to him

So yeah, really, you'd have to be retarded to not understand the concept, and since Ronnie isn't mentally challenged, he's being a jerk
>>
>>83848392
And the autistic shit repeatedly punching him isn't being a jerk?
>>
>Hey, man. Give me my up
>What is up?
>Not much, how about you?
>>
>>83848411
He didn't give him his up. You gonna let someone make you out to be a bitch like that?
>>
>>83848392
>the other guy says he made the shot so you have to give it up
He didn't say Ronnie had to give the ball up. He said that he had to give the other guy "his up", with no clear explanation to Ronnie about what an up is.
>>
>>83848444
How the fuck was he expected to when he had no idea what it even was? For all he knows it could be the same exact thing as props.
>>
>>83848411
No because he wasn't unprompted
and suddenly he's the autistic one even though Ronnie is one who can't understand basic social cues
>>
>>83848453
>no clear explanation to Ronnie about what an up is
Anyone who isn't autistic should understand what an up is given the context of the exchange
He motions toward ronnie when he picks up the ball
His friend joins him while adding that he made the shot
It's obvious Ronnie understand that the guy made the shot because he's not complaining about not getting the word shot, just the word "up"
>>
>>83848411
>>83848273
Fat autismo who doesn't give the up detected
>>
>>83848046
>ITT: people argue about which strawman is in the wrong
>>
fuck sports
>>
>>83848525
And yet no one bothers to just explain an up refers to him getting the ball after making the shot. They just keep yelling at him as if they expect him to already know what an up is instead of approaching it like he doesn't know what an up is.
>>
>>83848233

People are stupid this way, I was in an ATM line and there was this guy resting against the wall a good 15 feet from the line and when it was my turn to use the machine he came and said:

"it's my turn"
"you weren't on the line"
"but I was here"
"do i seriously need to explain the concept of lines?"
"i was here" -pointing at the wall spot
"you know what man, have at it"

People are stupid as fuck.
>>
So, wait. Was Ronnie not involved with the game the other two kids were playing? Did he just walk up and snatch the ball after the other dude made a shot after not being in the game previously? It doesn't make sense that he wouldn't know the rules or terminology if he was in on this.

And did he seriously have the gall to shoot them a glare and tell them to "leave (him) alone," while clutching the ball they were using, just on the basis that he wants to "shoot the ball too?"

>>83848392
This! I'm ACTUALLY on the spectrum and I don't understand how Ronnie doesn't get this.

>>83848411
Not really. Ronnie was being needlessly confrontational about this. He's lucky he didn't get hit in the head.
>>
>>83848441
This joke was better than the strip
>>
>>83848575
Ronnie didn't explain the concept of autism to those boys. He just kept hoarding the ball instead of telling them he doesn't understand basic social cues so they have to be super careful with how they interact with them

You still don't have to know what an up is to understand that Ronnie should have given the boy the ball because he made the shot
>>
>>83848606
>Defending yourself from being yelled at is somehow "needlessly confrontational"
You deserve to be hit in the head.
>>
>>83848525
>Anyone who isn't autistic

Hey, don't put that shit on us. We lack social whatever-it-is, not basic verbal reasoning. Ronnie's just being stupid, and sperg isn't an excuse.
>>
>>83848627
>You still don't have to know what an up is to understand that Ronnie should have given the boy the ball because he made the shot
Doesn't seem really fair. If you're successful, that's suppose to entitle you to more shots while those who aren't get less chances? Meaning the ones who are successful early can get more practice and gain a monopoly on how many shots they get while the other kids fall behind.
>>
>>83848168
I remember this happening in the 80s as well. Apparently if you made the shot you were entitled to keep going until you missed and didn't get the rebound. Someone needs to inform children that REAL WORLD DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY and when you score a basket the other team regains possession.
>>
>>83848681
>Doesn't seem really fair
Welcome to life.
>>
>>83848046
they're trying to make him say 'what is up'
>>
Why should he get the ball again if he already made the shot? Give someone else a turn
>>
File: being a bitch.jpg (38 KB, 339x338) Image search: [Google]
being a bitch.jpg
38 KB, 339x338
>tell someone to do something
>they ask why
>start punching them instead of explaining yourself

true love autism tier. anyone defending this is probably also autistic.
>>
>>83848681
That's why you never let the athlete coach themselves. They're a little bit more stupid than everybody else.
>>
>>83848681
>Doesn't seem really fair. If you're successful, that's suppose to entitle you to more shots while those who aren't get less chances? Meaning the ones who are successful early can get more practice and gain a monopoly on how many shots they get while the other kids fall behind.
or you could bring your own ball/get a different one
Then it's just a matter of how resilient your permanent markers are
>>
>>83848681
>>83848695
It actually sorta makes sense. It's like not losing the controller until you actually die or get a game over.

>>83848649
Ronnie isn't defending himself here. I know he's up against strawmen, but just saying "Leave me alone!" while holding the ball somebody else was using is asking for a fight, and 'I want to play, too!" isn't a good reason.

Just the fact that he has the whole pissed-off "Leave me alone! I want to shoot the ball, too!" indicates that his issue isn't not understanding, but not wanting to hand over the ball.

And the fact that his "Leave me alone!" was in response to "He made the shot! Give him his up!," which was itself in response to Ronnie saying that he doesn't know what an "up" is makes Ronnie kinda unsympathetic to me. Whether he knows what an "up" is or not, he's indicated that he doesn't want to hand over the ball, and continues clutching it even while being hit.

Not even saying that hitting him was right, but if you're gonna pull the "that's just how autistic people are; be understanding" (Hint: It's not.) crap, the guess what? That's just how jock brains work. Be understanding.

>>83848813
Did somebody get a wedgie in gym class?
>>
>itt: people who have gone outside at least once vs obese permavirgins
When I read this comic I didn't know what an up was, but it was pretty fucking obvious that he gets another shot when he says he made the last shot so he gets another "up". I don't play basketball but everyone knows that's an unspoken rule.
>>
>>83848763
>do something wrong
>someone yells at you
>keep doing something wrong
>they are visibly upset but you keep doing the same thing
>they start hitting you, but you keep doing it even though they'd have to be really upset to start doing it

if the teacher got involved, the kids would say "he wasn't giving up the ball" and Ronnie would say "they weren't explaining the concept of 'up's"
obviously hitting is the wrong way to solve this conflict, but Ronnie is just being petty and so are you
>>
>>83848577

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the moron you're describing was black.

And if you say he wasn't I'll know you're lying.
>>
>>83848947
>black people are all terrible
>no they ar-
>you're lying so I must be correct
I'll be less surprised if someone chimes in and says something about blacks being too poor to need to use an ATM
>>
>>83848046
>Misadventures of a fat autistic loser
0/10 comic, why do we discuss this trash?
>>
>>83849165
>>Misadventures of a fat autistic loser
>0/10 comic, why do we discuss this trash?

Because the vast majority of /co/ is comprised of fat, autistic losers who "see themselves in Ronnie", hence why they like him so much?

Personally, Whomp! is just the same joke over and over and over again (Ronnie is AWKWARD hahaha). But then, autistic people are known for enjoying the same thing over and over and over, violently rejecting change, so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>83848657
>We lack social whatever-it-is, not basic verbal reasoning.

You're on the spectrum yet you don't seem to understand how it works.

"Autism" runs the gamut from "borderline retarded" (people who cannot speak or wipe their own asses) to "assholes who treat people like garbage but think they cannot be held accountable because Aspergers".

We need a cure for you people and we need it fast.
>>
>>83849310
Yeah, yay eugenics or whatever. Not even gonna engage you on that one. I'm just making the point that Ronnie should have known from the context of the conversation to just fork over the ball.
>>
>>83848947
>And if you say he wasn't I'll know you're lying.
If you're going to be racist at least try not to be a stupid one.
>>
>>83849391
>Yeah, yay eugenics or whatever.

If you think curing diseases and handicaps is "eugenics" then you must be on the low functioning end of the spectrum.
>>
>>83848968
>>83849808

>Oh no! You're challenging my world view!

Baby want a safe space?
>>
>>83848695
>Apparently if you made the shot you were entitled to keep going until you missed and didn't get the rebound. Someone needs to inform children that REAL WORLD DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY and when you score a basket the other team regains possession.
but their is no other team though they have one ball and calmly made rules about it so everyone gets chance with no fighting.
>>
are you all autistic?
>>
>>83848695
you dumbass they were just shooting the ball in gym. Did you ever participate in a gym class?
>>
>>83848046

>my psychological and emotional handicap prevents me from intellectually understanding all instances of humor
>therefor everyone else is wrong for finding jokes funny

Man, you autists really ARE the worst.
>>
>>83849932
Welp, I said I wasn't going to engage you, but here goes anyway.

The "cure" for autism is abortion. In the absence of treatment or some magic pill that rewires a person's brain, the "cure" is finding genetic factors that result in autism, detecting them in the womb, and the subsequent destruction of the soon-to-be-autistic embryo. It's the same cure that we have for down's syndrome.

>>83849165
Because I like being angry.
You can argue its merits, but it's still, by definition, eugenics. "Good genes."
>>
>>83850124
Wow, I really fucked that post up. "Because I like being angry" was supposed to be below the other crap.
>>
>>83850124
>The "cure" for autism is abortion. In the absence of treatment or some magic pill that rewires a person's brain, the "cure" is finding genetic factors that result in autism, detecting them in the womb, and the subsequent destruction of the soon-to-be-autistic embryo. It's the same cure that we have for down's syndrome.

If it prevents the birth of someone who will be physically, intellectually and emotionally disabled to the point where they will not be able to care for themselves or contribute to society and will need to be taken care of for the remainder of their lives at the expense of their family and/or tax payers...

Yeah. Cure that shit at the embryonic level. Just like polio and small pox.
>>
File: 1463083621508.jpg (92 KB, 344x315) Image search: [Google]
1463083621508.jpg
92 KB, 344x315
You guys argue about anything. ANYTHING

IF RONNIE MADE A PICTURE OF AGRIAS WEARING A SKIN TIGHT BIKINI YOU LOT WOULD BE ARGUING ABOUT THE INNER WORKINGS OF THE BIKINI AND HOW IT'S REPRESENTATIVE OF RONNIES CHILDHOOD AND INNER NIGHTMARES

>Inb4 where do you think you are cop out response for the millionth time
>>
>>83850183
>cure that shit like small pox or polio
That's not how small pox or polio was cured. Vaccines were developed which prevented people from being infected with the disease. They weren't aborted.

Besides eugenics is a failed science on par with homeopathy. The only thing it's given us is weird looking dogs with breathing problems.
>>
All humans are illogical are insane to a extent.
>>
>>83850183
>If it prevents the birth of someone who will be physically, intellectually and emotionally disabled to the point where they will not be able to care for themselves or contribute to society and will need to be taken care of for the remainder of their lives at the expense of their family and/or tax payers...
And you could make that argument and back it up pretty easily. The problem is that the baby goes out with the bathwater. The net result wouldn't just be a society without screaming manchildren who smear shit all over the walls and who need to be taken care of by their parents forever. You'd lose eccentric professors and doctors, weird but otherwise normal people in everyday life, introverted engineers and computer programmers, and savants who can devote themselves wholly to a noble pursuit or study along with the people who you deem to have no value to society. And I think society would be worse-off with just neurotypical people.

We aren't wise enough as a species yet to be making this kind of decision.

>Just like polio and small pox.
What do you mean? Those were beaten back by vaccination. Are you making a comparison between autsim and infections, or between the treatments?

>>83850334
>The only thing it's given us is weird looking dogs with breathing problems.
Solid point. Turns out that humans trying to breed for the perfect specimen tend to fuck things up pretty badly.
>>
>>83850331
where do you think you are?
>>
>>83849987
>Spouting baseless bullshit followed by "if you don't agree with me you're lying"
>challenging

Okay
>>
>>83849987
>makes a stupid post
>people call you out for it
>hurr durr tublur babies XDDD
Really nigga
>>
>>83850419
>>83850446

>taking the bait this hard

It's always so easy in Whomp threads.

Must be all the autists.
>>
>>83850331
Pfft. Welcome to /co/. Where did you think you were?
>>
>>83850383

>I'm autistic!
>My behavior is exempt from all consequences!
>If you think I should be held accountable for my actions then you're an ableist!

I don't think the world would mind losing those types of people, anon.

If autism was cured, the world's asshole and bully population would drop dramatically.
>>
File: 1461294315523.jpg (45 KB, 241x416) Image search: [Google]
1461294315523.jpg
45 KB, 241x416
>>83850418
Judging by all the garbage in the thread, probably /trash/
>>
File: file.jpg (323 KB, 753x1060) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
323 KB, 753x1060
>sad sack ""misunderstood"" webcomic author
>high school LOOK HOW MEAN EVERYONE WAS trauma
>>
>>83850525
Not really normies are bullies. Eugenics only works if you want to kill off other races.

Hitler himself was partly retarded anyways, he wore clothes to his bed and danced with dogs.

Disabilities will always exist and eccentric and introverted people.
>>
>>83850514
>I'm in a shithole
>therfore I should act like a shithead

This phrase should be abolished. It's faggots like you that keep making shite threads for no reason other than
>4chan culture excuses it
>>
>>83850616
>shite

You don't have the guts to Brexit.

Enjoying taking it up the ass from a "refugee".
>>
File: 1447276439160.gif (1 KB, 127x133) Image search: [Google]
1447276439160.gif
1 KB, 127x133
>>83850570

>send request
>>
>>83850525
I think you're writing off everybody on the spectrum as either useless or an asshole, but hey, I could be wrong. Maybe I'm an asshole, too. We aren't very self-aware, so how would I know?

If you're lucky and medical science continues to advance at its current rate, maybe you'll live to see the consequences of aborting all the kids on the spectrum for yourself. I honestly don't think the day where that becomes a reality is that far off, particularly with all the money being dumped into genetic mapping as a "cure" right now.

>>83850570
It's an old schtick, we know. And it's kinda pathetic, really.

>>83850597
Not all normies are bullies. Serious question: Why is it that in media, the popular kids and jocks are always douchebags, and the misunderstood loners are always saints? Did nobody go to a school where the jocks and popular kids were actually very nice and inclusive and kept the actual jerks in line?
>>
File: db0.jpg (12 KB, 200x368) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
12 KB, 200x368
>>83850473
>>
>>83850331
The really bizarre thing is I know /co/ reads Whomp enough to know that self-deprecating humor is Ronnie's entire wheelhouse, yet here they are arguing as if he totally lacks self-awareness and hindsight. Pretty much every time Kid Ronnie shows up in flashback strips, it's to go "Hahaha I just remembered some more really stupid shit I did as a kid, oh god I was a weirdo".

Then again, nobody has posted the alt-text yet, so maybe the fucks in this thread aren't the usual Whomp thread /co/mrades.

>I never let that basketball go. By the time I finished school, the basketball had become melded with my body. Over the years it sunk lower and lower beneath the horizon of my skin until I became one with the rubber orb. Who has "up" now? My tightly crowded organs, that's who.
Yes, clearly Ronnie is trying to earnestly demand our sympathy, and not have a laugh at his younger self's expense.
>>
>>83850570
>Dobson is drawn too look childlike and innocent
>everybody else is drawn with gonk face
>>
>>83850681
>Not all normies are bullies.

And not all spergs are "misunderstood innocents who lack social graces".

See? It works both ways. Autists aren't exempt from being called out on their behavior, as much as they'd like to be.
>>
File: 1463096952565.jpg (14 KB, 225x234) Image search: [Google]
1463096952565.jpg
14 KB, 225x234
>>83850641
What?
>>
>>83850720
>And not all spergs are "misunderstood innocents who lack social graces".
Yeah, I know. I never said otherwise.
>>
>>83850720
>See? It works both ways. Autists aren't exempt from being called out on their behavior, as much as they'd like to be.

It'll never catch on. Badges and stickers like Pic Related are becoming the norm among both autistic children and adults.

They are now immune to consequences and responsibility. The sticker says so.
>>
>>83850570
Sad thing is, Ronnie likes all the games 4chan likes, knows anime and anime culture, ducks and rolls with the punches without anyone swinging fists, and has a patreon echo chamber now

...which is why he'll never, ever, ever branch out beyond anime/vidya/sadbrain pathetic fat NEET guys know that feel LOL jokes
>>
>>83850681
American society and it's culture, nobody bullied me in Canada even though I was introverted.

The fact is most countries and it's people are conformists and certainly at early age where public high school is all about being cool or accepted.

A bully can grow up to be a politician or reformed.
>>
>>83850793
>man who is good at his job won't go out of his way to try to get new job

I don't really see the problem here
>>
>>83850784

>that sticker

If you're "child" (I use the term loosely, since they can sometimes be 15 years old) has a mental handicap that makes him scream uncontrollably and without pause, then autism or no autism, you should not be bringing them to restaurants and movie theaters.

Fuck that sticker and the autistic pricks who think it legitimately excludes them from having to behave like decent people.
>>
>>83850784

>They are now immune to consequences and responsibility. The sticker says so.
which is sad because our family therapist specifically says that this shouldn't be an excuse. My poor nephew has a case of the 'tism, and I'm afraid the world will let him just do what he wants.
>>
>>83848046
>be black
>know shit all about basketball
>have the worse time in gym class
The best class of the day, made the fucking worse.
>>
>>83850681
>Serious question: Why is it that in media, the popular kids and jocks are always douchebags, and the misunderstood loners are always saints?
Product of a different generation. Most cartoon writers were baby boomers until fairly recently, so they reflected the more clique-ish social strata of their school years. Hell, it may be BECAUSE Gen X/Millennials grew up with so many stories about how elitism and cliqueism are the worst that those future football players and cheerleaders decided "I'M never gonna be needlessly mean like that." But I dunno, I'm no sociologist.

Newer cartoons seem to reflect this - the nerd characters in older shows were usually self-inserts who if they had any flaw, it was the other characters constantly asking them to repeat things "In ENGLISH." Nowadays, you have more neurotic, complex characters like Princess Bubblegum, Pearl or Jeff from Clarence that show how being the (book-)smartest person in the room doesn't preclude you from making an ass of yourself. And in Steven Universe, "The Cool Kids" actually ARE really cool and friendly.
>>
>>83850843
There's nothing 'wrong' with it, I just think it's kind of lame to be a one-joke kind of guy. especially when the joke is 'look how sad and pathetic and fat i am'.
>>
>>83851084
Ehh, comedy is subjective. I bet you don't care for Patton Oswalt's stand-up either.
>>
>>83850793
>sadbrain pathetic fat NEET guys know that feel LOL jokes
HAHAHAHA MY PROBLEMS ARE A JOKE FOR STRANGERS TO LAUGH AT ON THE INTERNET!

Seriously, though.

>>83850814
I mean, my high school was in America, and I liked the jocks. They kept the actual douchebags in line. There's no point in pretending that people become popular and liked by everybody by being unlikeable pricks to everybody.

>>83850923
>>83850814
>be second-grade sperg
>running around the playground spinning around and flapping my arms and trying to fly with my jacket and shit
>kid who was probably on the spectryum runs up to me
>"KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
>thrusts his hands out on the "ha" and hits me in the shoulder
>dude, what the fuck?
>kid continues doing this every day at recess for a few months
>varies it up and throws every DBZ energy attack in the book at me, always ending by actually hitting me (seriously, he took his hand of his head for Piccolo's special beam just to punch me; garlic gun was the worst)
>finally get sick of it one day
>turn around and jump-kick him in the head
>have to talk to the principal
>pretty sure he had no friends; feel bad
>kid fucking stopped, though

>>83850986
>the nerd characters in older shows were usually self-inserts who if they had any flaw, it was the other characters constantly asking them to repeat things "In ENGLISH."

I hate that shit. It's especially egregious when the thing the nerd said was perfectly understandable and not all that smart or nerdy to begin with, and the show acts like everybody else in the room is fucking retarded.

Also, cheerleaders. Since when were cheerleaders the most popular girls in school?
>>
>>83851132
At some point, saying HA HA LOOK I SHAT MYSELF AAAAH THERE'S SHIT IN MY PANTS OH NO stops being funny and it's like for Christ's sake man, _stop shitting your pants_
>>
>>83851150
>Since when were cheerleaders the most popular girls in school?

Now n days because of rules about inclusivity and body acceptance, most cheerleaders are fat/ugly.

So the fit and pretty girls want nothing to do with cheerleading.
>>
>Be in basketball class 14 years ago
>Not very sporty but playing on a team anyway
>Get passed the ball
>catch with two hands and dribble
>everyone STOPS and says you can't dribble with two hands
>say that's stupid but keep playing
>They keep calling me on it whether I do it or not
>Stop playing and wonder off to other classes the rest of the year
It's high school basketball it isn't league NBA rules as long as you aren't punching anyone who the fuck cares. Ronnie is obviously in school and they aren't explaining whatever there vernacular of the word 'up'
>>
>>83851785
Everybody's got something they need to sperg about. Maybe your faux pas was their equivalent to somebody asking why Spiderman and Superman never work together or something.
>>
>>83851923
What?
>>
File: BULLY,SCHOOLYARD BULLY,BULLIES.jpg (59 KB, 471x875) Image search: [Google]
BULLY,SCHOOLYARD BULLY,BULLIES.jpg
59 KB, 471x875
HE SAID A NERD THING, LET'S BEAT HIM UP SO HE CAN DO A SICK OWN ON US IN HIS WEBCOMIC
>>
>>83851995
Sorry, maybe I was unclear. I mean those kids were probably very into their game and couldn't comprehend somebody not acquainted with their rules, let alone someone choosing to not adhere to them, to the point that they had to make a big deal out of it.

The point I was trying to make is this is behavior you can see outside of sports in a very wide range of subcultures, and there's probably some interest or hobby you have that if somebody tried to join and made an equally apparent fuckup, a lot of people in that interest group would find it just as noteworthy. Like here on /co/ we have normie mocking threads pretty regularly.
>>
>>83848392
You know I've played pickup basketball and I've never seen this as a hard rule. You give the ball back to the guy because he has a hot hand, but you don't have to do it.
>>
Are people here really arguing about who is in the wrong? The guy resorting to physical violence over gym class is.
>>
>>83848392
>They actually do explain it, they just don't explain the word up
then they didn't fucking explain it
> WE'LL SAY IT AGAIN LOUDER, THAT WILL MAKE FAT KID UNDERSTAND

kys
>>
>>83848472
That's what I thought it was, like a high five or something.
>>
>>83848681
Who told you sports were about the last guy on the bench?
It's all about the star player.
>>
>>83850641
>You don't have the guts to Brexit.

That's uncalled for. We bully brongoloids for putting 'u' in words that end in '-or', but let them keep their German pronunciation of shit.
>>
>>83852129
That makes sense
>>
File: 34634634.jpg (200 KB, 900x582) Image search: [Google]
34634634.jpg
200 KB, 900x582
>people shitting on Ronnie
>>
>>83848763
>instead of explaining yourself
But he did explain!
>>
>>83848046
I have no idea what this is, every time we were in gym playing / practicing basketball, this was never a rule, even when we were young.
>>
File: 1398011413525.jpg (25 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1398011413525.jpg
25 KB, 512x384
>>83848046
Was the kid so good that Ronnie couldn't wait his turn? Violence is not the answer, but come on, Ronnie.
>>
>>83848968
>>83849808

Black people are notoriously bad at understanding social niceties like lines. If you want a thing, just go get it, if someone complains then fight for it. That's generally how they act unless they've been raised around mostly white people. It probably stems from a "take care of you and yours and fuck everyone else" mentality that's prevalent around their culture.
>>
>>83851785
>Playing a game
>Break the rules and make illegal plays
>Other players tell me to stop
>Instead of learning how to play the game properly I give up and go to other classes
Did you whine when people told you that you weren't allowed to use your hands in soccer too?
>>
>>83852356
The proper done thing would be to move on with your life without attaching meaning to the event that just happened. dessert food worker has to sing, you have to listen, all you can both do is take it on the chin.

what you do not do is cringe and pull your hair and draw attention to the fact that one of you is having to literally sing for pennies, because acknowledging and reacting to it only humiliates you both.

this could literally be one of those 'le social awkwardness feels' other-website posts. fucking get a grip, ronnie
>>
>>83852599
Why do you hate fun?
>>
>>83850331
Whomp threads are just the perfect place for people pretending to be well adjusted normalfags (which they aren't or they wouldn't be on 4chan on a Friday morning) to troll the fuck out of anyone who identifies with Ronnie, which on /co/ is a lot of posters.

And of course /co/, being /co/, always take the bait.
>>
>>83850784
>They are now immune to consequences and responsibility. The sticker says so.
>>83850880
>Fuck that sticker and the autistic pricks who think it legitimately excludes them from having to behave like decent people.

I was at the grocery store and there was this 9 year old sitting in the aisle, throwing bags of cookies around and stepping on them. He was throwing them at people, too, and his parents were just ignoring him.

Finally he threw one at me and I told his parents to watch their kid and they ERUPTED at me. Gave me the whole "How dare you our won has autism and can't help what he's doing you need to be more considerate of the disabled" shtick. I repeated to them to watch their kid and they just called me "ignorant".

Autists think they can do whatever they want without repercussions. The second they start physically assaulting people, though, they cross the line and "but I have autism" ceases to be a Get Out of Consequences Free card.
>>
>>83852655
tfw anon quoted your post, but implied you hate fun. time to make a comic where attempting to further clarify your response only makes things worse, and at the end you can see i'm surrounded by empty fast food containers in my anime cave because lol i'm a big fat guy who likes anime
>>
>>83852453
Where do u get ur black culture knowledge from? Those pranks in the hood videos?
>>
>>83852935
Doesn't everybody?
>>
>>83852741
>Autists think they can do whatever they want without repercussions.

No they don't. They just miss social cues, that's why they think they can yell at strangers and shout insults at people and scream and turn over tables.

It's not their fault, you just don't understand autism. YOU'RE the problem, not them.
>>
>>83853014

I know you're baiting, anon, but the sad thing is I've met countless autists who believe this. (some are even posting in this thread)
>>
>>83852935
pol is one of the outliers on this website: every other board has that traditional self-deprecating 'yes we're weirdos posting at each other on the internet, we're all filth but here we are still' internet sense of humor. but by virtue of holding views that are explicitly shunned in real life, pol seems to have a default setting of 'attack anyone who threatens your comfort zone' instead, hence the cuck meme, hence the happy merchant meme, and so on and so forth. while even k, the weaponry board, expressly prohibits posting things like 'what is the best gun to shoot niggers with'.

it's been highlighted before how astonishingly pol reflects a complete mirror image of tumblr, fanbase and all.
>>
>>83853014
>>83853057
It's funny because there's nothing that says you can't be both autistic and a spoiled brat.

Someone can be MAXIMUM AUTISMO and still understand the concept of right and wrong, it's just easier for parents to say "oh he has autism" and not have to discipline their kids ever.
>>
>>83850814
>A bully can grow up to be a politician or reformed.
Hopefully you are not implying anything.
>>
File: mfw.png (325 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
325 KB, 540x540
Suddenly "one up" in videogames makes sense.
>>
>>83852935
Let me guess you lived in a sheltered white neighborhood?
>>
>>83853277
no that has nothing to do with this, stupid
>>
>>83853277
>Your life count goes up by one
>It goes one up
When did it ever not make sense?
>>
>>83853298
>Let me guess you lived in a sheltered white neighborhood?

He's probably from the north.

Nothing will make you hate black people faster than moving to the south. You'll get a crash course in what "black culture" is REALLY like.
>>
>>83848392
>It's obvious
As a mathematician I saw a lot of things anything but obvious starting or ending that way.
>>
>>83848046
>>83852406
>>83848233

Look at that upper lip, That's not just Ronnie being an idiot kid... He's in Highschool at the very least
>>
>>83848046
Reminds me of this one time in Gym.
There I was, just dribbling a basketball, than some guy sprints from behind and steals my basketball. I am upset. I notice that during his run, he lost his shoe. I grab the shoe, and he comes up and demands his shoe. I reply "Give me my ball back, and you can have your shoe." He reacted to my sentence with a left hook, and we beat each other into a bloody pulp.

I either came off with a cunty vibe that made people want to mess with me, or I always had to deal with asshats in every Gym class I ever had.
>>
>>83855054
You forgot to give him his up
>>
>>83855098
The fuck does that mean? Let people steal my basketball? He can have it after I shove it up his ass.
>>
>>83855137
Ask me what up is and I'll tell you.
>>
>>83852390
Shooting around with friends and if they make a shoot, someone says "respect" meaning you pass the ball back to them until they miss.
>>
I don't know how anybody who didn't grow up in a NYC ghetto is supposed to know about this "keep shooting until you miss" rule. Basketball is a girl's sport anyways.
>>
>>83850793
He'll never branch out? You mean like the time he updated an entire separate comic in a different genre for a couple months?
>>
>>83854649
The Kringle genes might kick in to start beard formation as early as elementary school.
>>
>>83855169
I'm doing this because I'm curious what punchline you've got

What is up?
>>
>>83848525
I've never heard this expression. I guess I can deduce that he wants the ball, but I still don't know what exactly does he want. Why up? Does he want me to throw the ball upward so he could catch it and score in an impressive move? It's a possibility. Maybe he just wants high-five. I have no fucking idea.

And hell, whenever it should be obvious or not, turning on broken record when someone doesn't understand what you want is stupid.
>>
>>83855944
It's no fun if you ruin it like that, dumbass
>>
>>83851132
Some of patts shit is alright, his latest special is just him becoming a parody of himself, a liberal nerdy shite who keeps over elaborating to the point where comedy is wholly gone from the show.
>>
>>83856149
That's what the spoilers are for, moron.
>>
>>83852599
It's a comic so he's going to exaggerate everything negative, this is funny to people who haven't been lobotomized.
You nigger.
>>
>>83852453
I've take it you've never been around white people lol, yall have got to be the most entitled fucks on the planet.
>>
>>83852741
You're better than me, because everyone would have got cussed out at that point.
>>
>>83848168
how were there not enough balls for everyone? there always were in my schools, rich and poor alike.
>>
>>83848046
i was womp
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.