[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dresden Codak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-16-dark_science_65.jpg (1 MB, 960x1299) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-16-dark_science_65.jpg
1 MB, 960x1299
10 days late, to the shock of absolutely no one.

...how does he eat?
>>
>>83829057
Diaz really should use less panels per page. 6-9 is generally the excepted golden range. But 17 is way too goddamn much.
>>
>>83829163
He'd probably get the pages out faster that way too.
>>
>>83829057
Diaz got so massively blown the fuck out after he called Will Eisner and Jack Kirby mediocre white men that he's gone completely silent on twitter and tumblr, even in regards to the new Zelda he hasn't tweeted anything about it.
>>
>>83829163
*accepted
Goddamn homophones
>>
Wait, if this was already an existing conspiracy theory, shouldn't what's-his-face have come across it in his research?
>>
>>83829221
Give him another week or two. He always comes back when everyone moves onto the next drama and forgets.
>>
>>83829163
Diaz draws on extra large canvases, I imagined printed they'll be the size of a broadsheet newspaper and in that format 17 panels are okay.
>>
>>83829356
has anyone seen dobson and diaz in the same place?
>>
>>83829399
Even if its printed bigger its still overwhelming to look at and more of a pain in the ass to read.
>>
The plot is just so boring.
>>
>...how does he eat?

patreon money

a better question would be who keeps giving him patreon money
>>
>>83829221
Yes. Yeeess! Humiliate the man!
I even like Dresden Codak - it's not the best plot in the world, but it's entertaining enough and the art's great - but man, nothing would make me happier than seeing Diaz humbled, dropped by all his friends and forced to stop making this thing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.