[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep seeing so much praise for it, but I'm having trouble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
I keep seeing so much praise for it, but I'm having trouble even suffering through it.

Like, not even Homestuck's introduction chapters were this cringily written and inane. The animation was worse, admittedly, but at least it followed its own rules.

Where's the Monty Oum Tex Fight level of animation? Heck, where even are the Inbetweeners?
Do the voiceactors ever learn to do their job? How about their writers?

How many episodes do I have to skip in until RWBY is good like people keep saying?
>>
>>83825631
Welcome to rooster teeth. Our content is garbage, with the occasional gem. Subscribe to our 8 YouTube channels and buy a sponsorship on our website!
>>
>>83825631
It's never good, but it's enjoyable. I just view it as a somewhat upscaled shitty 3D version of those Newgrounds fanimes that I ate up back in middle school, from the fighting-school premise down to the garbage soundtrack.
>>
I'm not sure who you've been listening to but "good" is not how you would describe RWBY. Critically it is garbage; it's only strengths are maybe the world and the visuals. The show is written by hacks and animated by amatuers working for a poorly managed company. It suffers from a crippling lack of focus. In the end it's really more of an entertaining mess than anything. Don't try too hard to find worth in it and it'll be easier to enjoy.
>>
>>83825631
>How many episodes do I have to skip in until RWBY is good like people keep saying?

it's not good though. and I dont think it's even well liked among people who used to care.

I remember the hype for this from about 6 years ago when it was just baseless rumor that it might happen, then again in 2012 when it actually got confirmed, now nobody fucking cares about it
>>
File: 18 ok.jpg (44 KB, 540x497) Image search: [Google]
18 ok.jpg
44 KB, 540x497
>>83825656
>>83825631
>>83825776

ok so
>>
>>83825631

kek this is what the weebs and bronies look down on as cringe, why even bother with m8?
>>
>>83825631

Tbf if this is an amateur indie production which it seems to be you shouldn't expect quality.
>>
File: sarge n donut.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
sarge n donut.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
Red Vs Blue is better
>>
>>83825631
Just watch it for the fight scenes.
>>
>>83825776
>strengths
>visuals
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
if you hate the show hay do you follow everything about it
>>
>>83826167
>maybe
More visual design I mean. It has the potential to look much better but RT can't be bothered.
>>
>>83825963
Just don't take it seriously. If you don't get off to the spectacle of a train wreck in motion then watch something else.
>>
As someone that semi-likes this show, the InBetweeners was better.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.