[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tourin.jpg (291 KB, 630x697) Image search: [Google]
tourin.jpg
291 KB, 630x697
Ok hear me out on this. The fact they SITLL have not revealed the reason thor was so unworthy for his hammer a bit ago makes me pretty mad. But I have heard a ton of theories on why this could be. This is mine:

I think Thor has a daughter. Specifically pic related, alread existing. No I dont think its Sif's child, she would not keep that from him.

I think she is the daughter of the enchantress.

Think about it. How many encounters the two have had, magically influenced or not. And with all the things going on with her in the last few years, her trying, at least in her opinion, to become more respectable, to do good, mabye to gain thor's approval.

I believe they had a child together she is not prepared to tell thor about. And that when there is danger in her plans she leaves her with a surrogate to watch over her, you know in case she is trapped or imprisoned by thor or anything else, while enacting her plans.

I think nick fury told thor something along the lines of "how can you be worthy, when you arent even worthy to be your child's father" hitting him low, him not knowing he had a child until then.

Think about it, he has not seen enchantress since that incident. Mabye he thinks the same, he is terrible for not even suspecting he had a child, mabye off screen he has been looking for her.

I think the future seen here is actually that daughter, raised by sif as a foster mother after something happened to enchantress. Still her mother, but not by birth.

What do you think? I think its not the stupidest theory out there.
>>
>>83824653
God knows how batshit insane Henry Pym, Jr. is.
As for your theory, it'd happen if Quesada or whoever decides to mess up Thor again.
>>
Have you heard more plausable theories? I think that would be one of thors only faults, and the only way to make him feel less worthy, is to get him to admit to himself he had made a big mistake.
>>
>>83824653
I want Torunn to fuck me
>>
It's "You didn't check your privilege, Thor."

or

Unworthysayswhat?
>>
>>83824720
Told him the power of Thor would kill Jane.
>>
>>83824653
It's pretty obviously going to be something like "Thor kills Jane" or something like that since being Thor is killing Jane. Some play on words shit that fucked with Thor. Alternatively, the fact that not even Odin could lift Mjolnir, would imply that Fury could have used some watcher-magic mumbo jumbo to either alter the enchantment on Mjolnir or the whisper was something that condemned all of Asgard.

I mean, no matter what its going to be super lackluster. I generally like Aaron as a writer, but the man is fucking incapable of doing anything remotely close to subtelty. He's at his best when he's going full on heavy metal imagery and ballsout crazy. Ghost Rider, Thor: GoT, and Astonishing Spider-man and Wolverine weren't good because of anything close to nuanced storytelling or depth or anything like that but because it had shit like an army of ghost riders riding Elephants and tanks, Thor wielding two mjolnirs at once while being powered by every god in existence praying to him, and Spider-man shooting Wolverine with a Phoenix Bullet as Doom, the Living Planet comes barreling towards Earth.

That's the main reason why he's doing so poorly on the Jane ongoing. There's a lot you could do with a story about someone dieing of cancer being able to become a God at the expense of her own life while analyzing what it means to be worthy and the dichotomy between the oozing masculinity of a figure like Thor and having a frail woman take on that role, but it's the kind of story that Aaron is incapable of telling because he's only good at balls-to-the-wall heavy metal album cover style stories.
>>
>>83824869
It's Why don't you just put the whole Asgard in a bottle, Thor?
>>
File: red_burn.jpg (2 MB, 1024x1631) Image search: [Google]
red_burn.jpg
2 MB, 1024x1631
>>83825041
>that one thread where OP storytimed Red Son and everyone spent like an hour reading it for the first time only to reach pic related at the end.

That was a good day.
>>
>>83825095
lul
>>
File: hope.png (50 KB, 180x133) Image search: [Google]
hope.png
50 KB, 180x133
My thoughts on this long overdue secret.
>>
>>83824653

I hate to crush your creativity but i guarantee they purposely left it open for someone to make up there own reason in the future

They just did it to eventually give the hammer to Jane without having to write some stupid bullshit.
>>
>>83825095
Holy shit. Is that in the archives?
>>
>>83825731
It was too long ago. Maybe off-site.

You can see it's still at 33%, so it was the week the movie came out. OP mentioned he was posting Red Son to show people how Superman really is.

It was literally a storytime thread with that change spoilered with like 40 replies slow clapping.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.