[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Storks thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
New trailer. Can't link.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/16/storks-trailer-andy-samberg-nicholas-stoller
>>
bump for tulip.
>>
That redhead is pretty fuckable. Too bad she was never born, and is therefore permanently underage.
>>
what's uo with this spastic movement?

at least these animal designs are better than SING
>>
>>83822132
the mom is cuter
>>
>>83822864
moms are mean, dads are fun
>>
"Moms can be fun too!"

They're just asking for that line to be used in rule 34.
>>
>>83821723
I wanna fuck that bird.
>>
>>83821723
I'm 100% expecting and hoping that the "truth" about where babies come from is even more silly than the stork concept.
>>
>>83822408
Sony animation has always been a lot more cartoony in it's movements than other studios. I personally like it.
>>
>Sony makes Cloudy with a chance of meatballs
>It's a Hit!
>Sony makes a sequel to Cloud
>It's shit.
>Sony makes Hotel Transylvania
>It's a Hit!
>Sony makes Hotel Transylvania
>It's shit.
>Sony makes Storks
>.....
>>
>>83823950
Neither of those sequels were shit.

They were just poorly marketed and didn't sell well.
>>
File: 0.jpg (93 KB, 520x320) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
93 KB, 520x320
>WB franchise based on Stork delivering babies
>not using this character
You had one job.
>>
I laughed so fucking hard in that fork scene
>>
>>83823950
This is Warner bros
>>
>>83825084
Sony Pictures Imageworks did the animation, WB still don't have their own animation company
>>
>>83823717
One day you'll find out.
>>
>>83823950
This is not a Sony film and Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 was actually good.
>>
>>83826446

not as good as first, though.
>>
>>83823794

but this isn't sony, it's Warner Bors Animation Group.
>>
>>83824962
Agreed, I actually liked both Hotel Transylvania films. Mainly because I just didn't give a shit about it being animated by Sony or having Sandler in a leading role.
>>
>>83821723
>Literally record scratch, freeze frame, "I bet you're wondering how we got here."
>>
>>83823717
The storks grow them in cabbage patches. Didn't you have parents to teach you this stuff?
>>
>>83821723

I got a few good hearty laughs out of that.

>Power move
>she's helping us to achieve our dreams
and
>are you going to teach it to turn around a bunch of times before it sits
got the best reaction from me. I'll see it.

also, are those wolves gay?
>>
>>83827261
For once I really was wondering it, this time. Like, it seemed like a really odd scene to open a trailer for this movie with.

Seems to me like those first couple of seconds would be better spent establishing the premise of the movie instead of just throwing us in the middle of a whacky situation the unlikely band of characters gets in in the middle.
>>
I'm just surprised that Katie Crown has a major role in this; considering she's mostly known for voice roles on canadian cartoons and Clarence, it's weird seeing her get near top billing on a high budget animated movie with more well known actors.
>>
>>83827353

>are you in love?
>i am in love are you in love too?
>i am in love
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>>
>>83827483
Pretty sure they meant with the baby, in a parental way. Of course they could still be gay too.
>>
Those wolves have a very Chuck Jones look to them.
>>
>>83826994
It is being animated by Sony Imageworks as an outsourcing studio for Warner Animation Group (same thing happened to Angry Birds).
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.