[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trollhunters VA Cast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: xcaig0hthyuwf8pbt1gy.jpg (61 KB, 800x497) Image search: [Google]
xcaig0hthyuwf8pbt1gy.jpg
61 KB, 800x497
>Kelsey Grammer, Ron Perlman & Anton Yelchin will headline the voice cast of Trollhunters, the upcoming Netflix animated series from creator and executive producer Guillermo del Toro and DreamWorks Animation. The family event series will premiere in December 2016.

>two fantastical worlds set to collide in an epic saga. Set in the fictional suburb of Arcadia, our unlikely hero, Jim (Yelchin), and his two best friends make a startling discovery that beneath their hometown lies a hidden battle between good trolls and bad, the outcome of which will impact their lives forever.

>Yelchin’s Jim is an ordinary teenage boy whose discovery of a mystical amulet sets his life on a course filled with high-stakes adventure. Grammer plays Blinky, a kind-hearted troll who befriends Jim; and Perlman provides the voice of Bular, a sinister troll who targets Jim and his friends for battle.

http://deadline.com/2016/06/trollhunters-anton-yelchin-kelsey-grammer-ron-perlman-cast-guillermo-del-toro-netflix-animated-series-1201773063/

Dat cast
>>
that's an interesting choice of voice
>>
>>83798052
Didn't know this existed. I'll probably check it out because of the voice cast and the fact that its an action cartoon.
>>
>>83798237
It's a bit hard to hype with so little information.
Maybe when the first trailers come out we'll have more steam.
Is the book any good?
>>
>>83798285
They showed clips at some festival today apparently
>>
>>83798052
I just hope that with Voltron's success, it opens up new popularity among the Dreaworks shows.
>>
>>83798314
I've barely seen any news about it. At least it's not coming out until December.
>>
File: 1410184215217.jpg (30 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
1410184215217.jpg
30 KB, 250x272
>>83798052
>>two fantastical worlds set to collide in an epic saga. Set in the fictional suburb of Arcadia
DROPPED. Looks like crap, and now it sounds like crap. Just retire already, you fat neckbearded hack.
>>
>>83798052
Good voice cast.
>>
>>83798052
Will this be CGI or 2D?
>>
>>83800747
It'll be garbage.
>>
>>83800747
Cg
>>
>>83799626
Someone's salty
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.