[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh no! Gordito!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-15-33p61.jpg (268 KB, 792x1152) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-15-33p61.jpg
268 KB, 792x1152
Oh no! Gordito!
>>
>>83793276
I thought Dracula was a cool guy, what the fuck happened?
>>
>>83793276
No!
>>
>>83793276
What the hell is this
>>
>>83793276
>Mexican bandito who rides a raptor and is also a Dracula and works for a Ninja doctor
Can we get aliens in there somewhere?
>>
>>83793317
Dr. McNinja destroyed King Radical's space portal, which damaged Dracula's moonbase, which killed most of his celebrity friends. Dracula had to flee to Earth. He formed an alliance with McBonald, Rayner, King Radical and Old McNinja to destroy the doctor. There's also ninja zombies, pirates and wizard ghosts (who may or may not have cursed Dr. McNinja). So now the doctor and his family and friends are in Radical's White House, which has been rebuilt into a big, white pyramid with an eye, that is essentially a boss rush.
>>83793392
Dracula lives on the moon, many dinosaurs still live somewhere in space and Radical's space program failed. Also, alternate Radical universe.
>>
Maybe it is Lost Boys rules.
Ya know, kill the head vampire before feeding and you get to be human again.
>>
>>83794005

God, that sounds so fucking stupid.

And people like this unironically?
>>
>>83794164

It all works because in the context of the story it's taken seriously. Not like DEATHLY seriously, but the dumb shit in the universe is played through like an actual superhero comic would, Hastings built a mythology and a universe out of all his outrageous horseshit.

And he can actually do a pretty good twist. The reveal about Chuck Goodrich was amazing, it actually worked as a reveal and not just as dank memes and jokes.
>>
>>83794164
why do you hate fun
>>
>>83793276
The Boss Rush not being in chronological order was a good twist
>>
>>83794262

Because there's fun and then there's LOLRANDUMXD
>>
>>83793276
What, why is Dracula killing Bob Belcher?
>>
>>83794333
How exactly is a boss rush random?
It literally requires seeing your own story history and know what has been set up and established.
>>
>There's no way to catch this guy. He's on fire.

DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>83795717
Yeah I loved that page.
>>
>>83795717

McNinja is basically DEEPEST LORE the comic.

>that new mime fight

So good.
>>
>>83794333
The beauty of the comic is that it all sounds fucking retarded and made up on the spot out of context but everything actually fits in.
>>
>>83793374
Dr. Mcninja, one of the few webcomics out there that isn't fucking stupid.
>>
>>83794239
It's not taken "seriously", but it's played completly straight.
>>
>>83796604

Sure, that's a good way to put it.
>>
>>83793392
>And then Gordito found out who his REAL parents are!
>>
>>83794333
>I've never read this comic
>here's what I think anyway
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.