[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rumor: George Clooney set to return as Sparky in South Park season 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sparky.jpg (251 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
sparky.jpg
251 KB, 720x405
According to people that work closely to Matt & Trey, The duo are currently in talks with Mr. Clooney for him to reprise his iconic role as Sparky, Stan Marsh's dog.
>>
>>83792807
I thought they hated Clooney?
>>
>>83793551

Telling your friend he's being an overly smug arsehole isn't hate, it's tough love.
>>
>>83793551
They don't really "hate" anyone. They just think no one is above the punchline. Hell they're BFFs with Matt Damon and look what they did to him in Team America. Though Damon did offer to voice it himself.
>>
>>83793718
Alec Baldwin also wanted to voice himself if I'm not mistaken?
>>
File: shion shrug.jpg (21 KB, 711x400) Image search: [Google]
shion shrug.jpg
21 KB, 711x400
>>83794380
>Alec Baldwin also wanted to voice himself if I'm not mistaken?

goddammit that was a missed opportunity.

I mean Maurice LaMarche was fine but I felt I was hearing more of himself than Baldwin. weirdly enough Fred Tatasciore played Samuel L. Jackson in Team America but he actually does a solid impression of Baldwin.
>>
>>83793551
They like him. They also like Matt Damon, but when his puppet in Team America came out looking retarded they only had one option

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnPWJOJYVKc
>>
>>83793718
Only person who gets actual hate is Barbra Streisand for reasons i can't remember.
>>
>>83795560
Barb talked shit about all of Colorado and its people when Amendment 2 (forbidding gay people from being a protected class) passed, and she vowed to never visit there again.

Plus Trey and Matt hated her singing voice.
>>
>>83795560

And Paris Hilton, though I can't find the exact quote where they say that the episode was nothing more than them going, "Fuck you, Paris Hilton."

They say the name came from one of them nearly bumping into her at a party and thinking, "Hey, it's the stupid spoiled whore!"
>>
>>83795560
I think they genuinely hate Seth Mcfarlene for making Family Guy.
>>
>>83796693
Nah if you listen to their commentary for Cartoon Wars they said they think Seth and the FG staff are talented but lazy
>>
>>83792807

What the hell happened to Sparky and that pig Cartman had anyway?
>>
>>83796693
their episode critizing Family Guy came just when Family Guy had a revival (during season 4), and the show was far better than now.

also it's stupid of hating Seth Macfarlane because he's not responsible of the writing for his show, he just make voices for characters.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.